LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 674 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 724 774 1174 1674 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23141

    Ahyran

    So, I had a dream with this girl a few months back, I had a long communication, and took a while to set up. Eventually she asked me if I could lend her uber money so I agreed but only if she sent me a personalized video first. She did and so I sent the money. I was nervous up until that point, but decided after that I'd go see her. Had a good time with her, a little baby damage in the tummy but everything else was up to par, clean place, only issue was she smoked. But since that visit I wanted to go back and see her, but I've seen multiple reports of regulars and newbies getting robbed by her and her handler so I haven't gone back. So I doubt I will repeat anytime soon.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/78458508

  2. #23140

    She's a scamer

    https://tryst.link/escort/aaliyah_lov3s

    Don't wasn't time on this provider.

    She's a scam.

    I learn the hard way.

  3. #23139

    Brookee

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Brookee has been out of the business for a couple mo. No longer has any of her old numbers. Getting her life together over 2 mo. Sober an that's a record for her. Glad she is getting the help she needed.
    Hope she makes it. But I've been watching the Brookee show for about 7 years. Odds are not good.

  4. #23138
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Forget the Dog. When she answered the door 80 pounds more then the Picture time to walk. Only way to stop the girls from scamming in walk away an post. When you go through you are asking them to stay. JMO.
    It's always interesting how the guys seem to feel some level of "guilt" when they show up and it's not remotely looking like the girl in the photos, but they stay or just give them the money. Until you start taking off clothes you can leave. Hell, you can leave before or after that.

  5. #23137
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if she is utr now or where she is but ee had girl that went by Anastasia, she was a super squirter.

    Then there's Brookee if you can get her to answer her phone, she is a squirter on the right day or during anal.
    Brookee has been out of the business for a couple mo. No longer has any of her old numbers. Getting her life together over 2 mo. Sober an that's a record for her. Glad she is getting the help she needed.

  6. #23136
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeBaby  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time gentlemen was a complete turnoff. Though the light skin girl is the chick in the pics you definitely need to add about 60 to 70 lb to her. Shared a room with another girl the room was clean except for the large dog that they had in the room that had to go in the bathroom should have left as soon as I seen the dog. Said she was running specials and I definitely can understand why. 100 roses for QV. 3 minutes into ask me if I was already done a complete turn off. Very lackluster CBJ. At this point she should be advertising under BBW and if her service matched her weight things would be all right but her service and performance is so horrible never would I go back again. Found her in the northern part of town in the ville.
    Forget the Dog. When she answered the door 80 pounds more then the Picture time to walk. Only way to stop the girls from scamming in walk away an post. When you go through you are asking them to stay. JMO.

  7. #23135

    Long gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanchloe  [View Original Post]
    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...e/957216870197

    Saw this girl she's def my type but I saw some info about her being a no fly zone and I can no longer find the thread posting spent like 30 min looking for it.

    Can anyone PM me any info? I honestly like to look for unicorns I'm a lot more on the younger side.
    Apparently you didn't read the ad she said she was leaving at 11 am and she posted it over a year ago. And if you want advice you need to review several escorts first once you have given and reported on them people will be more willing to give information.

  8. #23134
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeBaby  [View Original Post]
    Said she was running specials and I definitely can understand why. 100 roses for QV. 3 minutes into ask me if I was already done a complete turn off. Very lackluster CBJ.
    Normally, when guy is done, there's a tell tale sign when he's done. There's no need to ask. Maybe it's just me, but in my case, there's a milky discharge from the penis. But again, I am not going to assume that everyone is the same, but to me that's the signal. If she isn't aware of the signs that indicate when a guy is done, perhaps this isn't the line of work for her. Perhaps she should look into something that requires less attention to detail.

  9. #23133

    Candy pants

    Quote Originally Posted by DJOhio  [View Original Post]
    Correct. Near werk road. Seems pretty safe. Was a no show earlier this week. Showed up at her house and crickets. After 20 she said she fell asleep. After asking for a new plan. More crickets. Hour later she texted she fell asleep again. Oh well YMMV.
    I've seen her a few times in the past few weeks never ghosted or crickets but remember she's a crackhead LOL not the most reliable.

  10. #23132
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster6914  [View Original Post]
    Kellie is legit and a real good time. I saw her about 6 months ago and will see her again. Go ahead and reschedule and have fun.
    What was the donation? You know if she does outcall?

  11. #23131

    Overweight Upcharge Lala

    Don't waste your time gentlemen was a complete turnoff. Though the light skin girl is the chick in the pics you definitely need to add about 60 to 70 lb to her. Shared a room with another girl the room was clean except for the large dog that they had in the room that had to go in the bathroom should have left as soon as I seen the dog. Said she was running specials and I definitely can understand why. 100 roses for QV. 3 minutes into ask me if I was already done a complete turn off. Very lackluster CBJ. At this point she should be advertising under BBW and if her service matched her weight things would be all right but her service and performance is so horrible never would I go back again. Found her in the northern part of town in the ville.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220331-153940_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220331-153925_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220331-153916_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  12. #23130

    No Fly Zone?

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...e/957216870197

    Saw this girl she's def my type but I saw some info about her being a no fly zone and I can no longer find the thread posting spent like 30 min looking for it.

    Can anyone PM me any info? I honestly like to look for unicorns I'm a lot more on the younger side.

  13. #23129

    Kellie

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster6914  [View Original Post]
    Kellie is legit and a real good time. I saw her about 6 months ago and will see her again. Go ahead and reschedule and have fun.
    As well, I can confirm that Kellie is the real deal. She is a good ride and has a very open menu.

    She is low drama. Suggest a reschedule. Hell, I think I am going to set up a time to see her again.

    Stig.

  14. #23128

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLickker  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know of a good Squirter?
    Don't know if she is utr now or where she is but ee had girl that went by Anastasia, she was a super squirter.

    Then there's Brookee if you can get her to answer her phone, she is a squirter on the right day or during anal.

  15. #23127

    Kellie

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster6914  [View Original Post]
    Kellie is legit and a real good time. I saw her about 6 months ago and will see her again. Go ahead and reschedule and have fun.
    Bring something specific is huge red flag for me.

    I am interested but not until she has been verified recently to not be LEO, informant, or sting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape