Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 551 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 8258
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3533

    Lola at sugars

    Does anyone have any info on Lola? I tried messaging her on Instagram but it said that she doesn't take messages, Due to my work schedule I usually don't have time to go see her on the days that she works. Does she do lap dances or only VIP and wha is the going rate for booking her? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #3532

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDrago  [View Original Post]
    Diamond is amazing. Let me pound her doggy style and cum on her big tits.
    Takes it like a champ.

  3. #3531

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    How is Diamond?
    Diamond is amazing. Let me pound her doggy style and cum on her big tits.

  4. #3530

    Pandoras

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Morgan was there today. So were Diamond, Anya, Monse and Naomi. Just like old times.
    How is Diamond?

  5. #3529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstMod  [View Original Post]
    Do you know what days and times she usually there?
    Same days and times she is always there I bet. She books up fast.

  6. #3528

    Daisha

    As far as my experiencegoes she only does HJ and I haved asked her more than a few times is anything else besides HJ is on the table and the answer has always ben no. Las time iI had dances with her it was 50/1 song forHJ. ON a different note does anyone have any info on celeste at Pandoras?

    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if Daisha does extras? I've been on there Instagram lately. They have a lot of new girls it looks like. Names I never heard before. Thinking about going in at night. But I don't want every girl to come up to me when I first get there. I usually go in the day when there's only a handful of dancers.
    .

  7. #3527

    Rio

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Rio is back at kittens taking loads.
    Do you know what days and times she usually there?

  8. #3526

    Pandoras

    Does anybody know if Daisha does extras? I've been on there Instagram lately. They have a lot of new girls it looks like. Names I never heard before. Thinking about going in at night. But I don't want every girl to come up to me when I first get there. I usually go in the day when there's only a handful of dancers.

  9. #3525

    Morgan (and the rest of the vets)

    Morgan was there today. So were Diamond, Anya, Monse and Naomi. Just like old times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Pandoras Instagram had a little video, it's definitely her.

  10. #3524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Check the instagram.
    Pandoras Instagram had a little video, it's definitely her.

  11. #3523
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    4-5 days a week the club will take a picture of the current line up and include it in their IG stories.
    Thanks. I kept looking all over the site, and realized I had to double click the logo to get the most current info. It works perfectly. Thanks, TheMightyQuinn!

  12. #3522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by DriveThrough  [View Original Post]
    I'll be driving through Seattle again soon, does anyone know if Morgan is still working at Pandoras?
    Check the instagram.

  13. #3521

    Rio

    Rio is back at kittens taking loads.

  14. #3520

    Bonnie Wolf

    Has anyone seen Bonnie Wolf since she unretired?

  15. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    One way to do it is if you have a decent vibe with a lady. You can tell her upfront what your looking for and in to. While you may not be expecting to take or meet her out of the club that day / eve by being upfront she will get an idea of what your looking for over time. If she keeps engaging and does not give you a clear indication that she would NEVER do anything outside the club then its at least something that's on the table until she specifically shares her thoughts on potential off site meet ups. BTW...I make it 100% clear to anyone I meet in a club that I'm not a private room kinda guy and I'm never going back into those areas. My limit in da club is a lapdance area HJ at best

    Finally, depending on how I vibe and how cool she is I may even ask her "Do you ever connect with anyone outside the club? But I usually don't go in that direct unless she has already told me specifically the things she might do in the club. That's just how I do it. I get approached by allot of the young twenty somethings and they usually are not what I'm into so I tray to let those girls know that they are not likely into what I may be in to. Sometimes they get the hint and sometimes they want to know exactly what I'm in to because I suspect sometimes they are still hoping to get a Sugardaddy situation going. Either way it makes for efficient and interesting conversations.
    Any time I meet someone in the club and enjoy their dances, I ask if they meet outside the club. I think one has said no. Several more have said no by their pricing ($1000/ hour). I have had a few leave their shift and come home with me. In the end though (with the exception of one), they've all been pretty lame fucks outside the club.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape