Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 8263
-
03-31-22 18:53 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 35Thanks. I kept looking all over the site, and realized I had to double click the logo to get the most current info. It works perfectly. Thanks, TheMightyQuinn!
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 13:42 #3522Senior Member

Posts: 1102Check the instagram.
Originally Posted by DriveThrough
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 13:20 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 984Rio
Rio is back at kittens taking loads.
-
03-31-22 00:53 #3520Regular Member

Posts: 7Bonnie Wolf
Has anyone seen Bonnie Wolf since she unretired?
-
03-30-22 22:01 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 1544Any time I meet someone in the club and enjoy their dances, I ask if they meet outside the club. I think one has said no. Several more have said no by their pricing ($1000/ hour). I have had a few leave their shift and come home with me. In the end though (with the exception of one), they've all been pretty lame fucks outside the club.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 18:42 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 149One way to do it is if you have a decent vibe with a lady. You can tell her upfront what your looking for and in to. While you may not be expecting to take or meet her out of the club that day / eve by being upfront she will get an idea of what your looking for over time. If she keeps engaging and does not give you a clear indication that she would NEVER do anything outside the club then its at least something that's on the table until she specifically shares her thoughts on potential off site meet ups. BTW...I make it 100% clear to anyone I meet in a club that I'm not a private room kinda guy and I'm never going back into those areas. My limit in da club is a lapdance area HJ at best
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
Finally, depending on how I vibe and how cool she is I may even ask her "Do you ever connect with anyone outside the club? But I usually don't go in that direct unless she has already told me specifically the things she might do in the club. That's just how I do it. I get approached by allot of the young twenty somethings and they usually are not what I'm into so I tray to let those girls know that they are not likely into what I may be in to. Sometimes they get the hint and sometimes they want to know exactly what I'm in to because I suspect sometimes they are still hoping to get a Sugardaddy situation going. Either way it makes for efficient and interesting conversations.
-
03-30-22 18:09 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 443That's what I've heard
I saw her name on the roster last week so I messaged the club. They responded it's the same old Morgan. Think she was there late afternoon on a Wednesday or Thursday.
Originally Posted by DriveThrough
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 17:01 #3516Regular Member

Posts: 7Pandora Morgan?
I'll be driving through Seattle again soon, does anyone know if Morgan is still working at Pandoras?
-
03-29-22 13:53 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 443Just my experience
Say yes when it's offered. Don't prepay! A fool and his money.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
After knowing a dancer for a while, maybe after 3-4 visits in the club, you can ask if she has ever done this out the club. You'll either get a No, Yes, or I've thought about it. If Yes, seal the deal. If that maybe say you'd be interested if she decides to.
-
03-29-22 12:47 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 75Otc
Ask any interesting person if they date?
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 11:30 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 362Outside of club?
How does one arrange for extras outside of the club?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 09:17 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 443IG stories
4-5 days a week the club will take a picture of the current line up and include it in their IG stories.
Originally Posted by Tbctbc3
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 23:36 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 35Lineup?
Hi, TheMightyQuinn,
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
When you mentioned you saw the lineup, where did you find this information? Their Instagram has nice photos of the ladies, but where do you find the lineups?
-
03-27-22 14:50 #3510Senior Member

Posts: 443Friday
I saw the lineup for Friday around that time. Almost all of the girls are well do extras. More than half outside of the club. Monse is definitely the most "economical".
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 11:44 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 837Damn dude! I just may have to go to Kittens and blow a load inside Alex. Thats hot! You should be fine. I have raw dogged close to 2000 x all pay for play, never caught shit.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




