Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24919

    Gabby

    Had some good back and forth texting with Gabby the other day. She seems real sweet and her pics look great but pricey as hell. Quoted me a topless HJ after a mutual touch massage for 280. She says more is on the table for a substantially larger tip. I'm not a cheap guy but does anyone else think that's a little steep? Has anyone actually seen her? I'm interested to see if she's worth a visit or if things are negotiable. PM ok.

  2. #24918

    Healing Plus

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Very recently in fact.
    And how is it?

  3. #24917
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt2225  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews / info from Healing Plus in Westland? Thanks.
    Yes. Very recently in fact.

  4. #24916

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimha55  [View Original Post]
    Bebe at Van Dyke spa will do the trick.
    There are so many on Van dyke which one (Day / la Taco / or any other).

  5. #24915

    Lisa

    Can someone be a gem and send me her number?

  6. #24914

    Lisa Comtact info

    Hello everyone, looking for Lisa's contact info, dm would be appreciated.

  7. #24913
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL7  [View Original Post]
    I understand where you are coming from.. Lisa is better. Way better.
    I envy anyone that can get Lisa to text back within 4 days. Easily the worst texter I've encountered in this hobby. I haven't seen her in over a year; the time I spent with her was always great. But it was easier for me to see her with Bonita than it is solo.

  8. #24912

    Healing Plus

    Any reviews / info from Healing Plus in Westland? Thanks.

  9. #24911

    Lisa contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL7  [View Original Post]
    I understand where you are coming from.. Lisa is better. Way better.
    Could someone PM me Lisa's contact info.

    Thanks.

  10. #24910

    Lisa?

    Quote Originally Posted by EdHemlock  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy Lisas overall body / personality, but everytime I inquire about a more open menu it's always "next time". Which is fine, I just can't keep spending what she is costing for a standard finish.

    Edit: I'm never pushy, I think we have a good time regardless, DFK/mutual touch, just nothing further.
    So what IS on her menu? Cost $? Contact#? Can PM me if you'd prefer.

  11. #24909

    Insatiable

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpAdickt  [View Original Post]
    Do I have a problem? I have sex regularly at home but I'm still looking forward for the next AMP visit. Been doing this for about 5 years now. Started in Ann Arbor at Piorian and haven't stopped.
    I know what you mean. I've always gotten enough sex at home but the allure and draw of the AMP is overwhelming. 5 years! You're a novice! I've been doing it for almost 50 years and I still can't get enough.

  12. #24908

    Lisa Contact Info

    Can someone provide me with Lisa contact information or a link? Thank you.

  13. #24907
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL7  [View Original Post]
    I understand where you are coming from.. Lisa is better. Way better.
    I enjoy Lisas overall body / personality, but everytime I inquire about a more open menu it's always "next time". Which is fine, I just can't keep spending what she is costing for a standard finish.

    Edit: I'm never pushy, I think we have a good time regardless, DFK/mutual touch, just nothing further.

  14. #24906

    Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyOwen  [View Original Post]
    Any thick providers in the area? Hard to find a nice thick ass at AMPs but does anyone know where I can? Any big tidy providers?
    Bebe at Van Dyke spa will do the trick.

  15. #24905

    Insatiable

    Do I have a problem? I have sex regularly at home but I'm still looking forward for the next AMP visit. Been doing this for about 5 years now. Started in Ann Arbor at Piorian and haven't stopped.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape