Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 37371
-
03-31-22 14:13 #24666Senior Member

Posts: 929Yes. Very recently in fact.
Originally Posted by Matt2225
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 12:57 #24665Senior Member

Posts: 58Which one?
There are so many on Van dyke which one (Day / la Taco / or any other).
Originally Posted by Kimha55
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 12:46 #24664Senior Member

Posts: 118Lisa
Can someone be a gem and send me her number?
-
03-31-22 11:34 #24663Senior Member

Posts: 89Lisa Comtact info
Hello everyone, looking for Lisa's contact info, dm would be appreciated.
-
03-31-22 11:15 #24662Senior Member

Posts: 223I envy anyone that can get Lisa to text back within 4 days. Easily the worst texter I've encountered in this hobby. I haven't seen her in over a year; the time I spent with her was always great. But it was easier for me to see her with Bonita than it is solo.
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 10:32 #24661Regular Member

Posts: 2Healing Plus
Any reviews / info from Healing Plus in Westland? Thanks.
-
03-31-22 09:23 #24660Regular Member

Posts: 11Lisa contact info
Could someone PM me Lisa's contact info.
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-31-22 08:19 #24659Senior Member

Posts: 62Lisa?
So what IS on her menu? Cost $? Contact#? Can PM me if you'd prefer.
Originally Posted by EdHemlock
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 05:57 #24658Senior Member

Posts: 52Insatiable
I know what you mean. I've always gotten enough sex at home but the allure and draw of the AMP is overwhelming. 5 years! You're a novice! I've been doing it for almost 50 years and I still can't get enough.
Originally Posted by AmpAdickt
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 21:26 #24657Senior Member

Posts: 29Lisa Contact Info
Can someone provide me with Lisa contact information or a link? Thank you.
-
03-30-22 20:30 #24656Senior Member

Posts: 170I enjoy Lisas overall body / personality, but everytime I inquire about a more open menu it's always "next time". Which is fine, I just can't keep spending what she is costing for a standard finish.
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
Edit: I'm never pushy, I think we have a good time regardless, DFK/mutual touch, just nothing further.
-
03-30-22 20:21 #24655Banned Member

Posts: 106Bebe
Bebe at Van Dyke spa will do the trick.
Originally Posted by RickyOwen
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 19:59 #24654Senior Member

Posts: 49Insatiable
Do I have a problem? I have sex regularly at home but I'm still looking forward for the next AMP visit. Been doing this for about 5 years now. Started in Ann Arbor at Piorian and haven't stopped.
-
03-30-22 19:54 #24653Senior Member

Posts: 53New Here
Long time lurker. But I had to post with this question.
1. Lisa. So so sexy. Clean - bubbly. And speaks English. Great massage and great finish.
2. Natasha. Those tits! What else. So fun and clean.
3. Payton. Well nothing to report. She won't text back.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 18:09 #24652Senior Member

Posts: 193Lisa
I understand where you are coming from.. Lisa is better. Way better.
Originally Posted by OnTheRoad2019
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





