The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 1068 1568 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23335

    Glad you're alright

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    I used the big head, possibly avoided a bad situation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78441504#.

    She's not usually my type, but text comm was easy and the price was right for what I'm seeking. I decided to toftt and I was told to go to a notel on m"boro road. I arrive, she told me the room and I noticed that the curtains were open. In my personal experiences, these girls keep a low profile and the curtains are always typically closed. Anyway, the room appeared dark and I was tempted to knock, but I didn't. As I turned around to walk away, 2 brothers sped into the parking lot in a dark Nissan altima (expired temp plate of course) I get to my car, they are giving me a bad look and I gtfo of dodge! She / he never attempted to reach out to me, so I'm thinking this was likely a set up / robbery attempt. For those not in the know, temp tags are hard to trace and lpr (license plate readers) cameras can't usually read them, which makes the dark Nissan even more suspicious! As always, YMMV and stay as safe as possible.

    SparkXXX.
    Smart thinking man. Stay safe.

  2. #23334

    Bad Feeling

    Mongers,

    I used the big head, possibly avoided a bad situation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78441504#.

    She's not usually my type, but text comm was easy and the price was right for what I'm seeking. I decided to toftt and I was told to go to a notel on m"boro road. I arrive, she told me the room and I noticed that the curtains were open. In my personal experiences, these girls keep a low profile and the curtains are always typically closed. Anyway, the room appeared dark and I was tempted to knock, but I didn't. As I turned around to walk away, 2 brothers sped into the parking lot in a dark Nissan altima (expired temp plate of course) I get to my car, they are giving me a bad look and I gtfo of dodge! She / he never attempted to reach out to me, so I'm thinking this was likely a set up / robbery attempt. For those not in the know, temp tags are hard to trace and lpr (license plate readers) cameras can't usually read them, which makes the dark Nissan even more suspicious! As always, YMMV and stay as safe as possible.

    SparkXXX.

  3. #23333
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system..

  4. #23332
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomy14  [View Original Post]
    Could you link a story about the sting. I couldn't find anything.
    I couldn't either. Made me a little nervous about going out to play yesterday.

  5. #23331

    Finally!

    Quote Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100  [View Original Post]
    Boring, not very good looking and doing this for way to long.

    Don't waste chasing someone who should hang up the towel already.
    You're correct on this, she isn't the same provider she was 7-8 years ago, the hobby has definitely taken a toll on her. There are 2 providers that seem to have stellar reviews. They are Angel eyes and Jessica Rockefeller. Both have been doing this for too long and have gone downhill in the looks and performance department.

  6. #23330

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    Saw Corrine. She is a MILF. Older lady probably over 40.

    She is heavier than her pics, has good belly on her, not as fit as the pics. Pics are probably 5-10 yrs older. Location is very safe, private house.

    It was an alright visit. She was probably in hurry. Had injured her left hand. I was out in 30 min, felt rushed.

    I will not repeat.
    I can confirm this. However I don't think her pics are old they are just at the perfect angle to cover her gut. She's also a smoker and can tell by her voice which is a turn off for me. Does BBBJ for a minute and then complains her jaw is hurting. She's a nice lady but for the price it is not worth it, there are better options out there.

  7. #23329

    I'm surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100  [View Original Post]
    Boring, not very good looking and doing this for way to long.

    Don't waste chasing someone who should hang up the towel already.
    I have been trying to see her awhile but my schedule makes it difficult. I've always heard good things about her. Maybe my information is dated.

  8. #23328

    Media coverage

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    Scoop Nashville.

    #Alert: If you're an adult responding to adult services ads online in this part of town today, #Issa Trap. #ScoopNashville.

    #MNPD made prostitution-related arrests here in recent hours, using the same hotel as last week in a continued operation.
    Could you link a story about the sting. I couldn't find anything.

  9. #23327
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Update: I have heard she tells you on the phone she's 15 big red flag.
    We have spoken, but she never said 15 to me. Actually rather pleasant.

    Sorry wish I knew more. Feels like I been gone forever. Had things to do in Az, Omaha and down south AL.

    Oh. I still know the quality girls tho.

  10. #23326

    Corrine

    Saw Corrine. She is a MILF. Older lady probably over 40.

    She is heavier than her pics, has good belly on her, not as fit as the pics. Pics are probably 5-10 yrs older. Location is very safe, private house.

    It was an alright visit. She was probably in hurry. Had injured her left hand. I was out in 30 min, felt rushed.

    I will not repeat.

  11. #23325

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookn  [View Original Post]
    And not a girl to fuck in sight.

    I'm not defending her or any of the ladies in the Nashville however the reason she is not around is just life.
    She has problems with drugs and occasionally goes to the hospital yeah the life of an addict is what came up.

  12. #23324

    Drama, drama everywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    I've been saying that girl for years. She's always got drama coming up. She's no different than any of the other drug addicts.
    And not a girl to fuck in sight.

    I'm not defending her or any of the ladies in the Nashville however the reason she is not around is just life.

    The Oscar's 2022 wins the drama of the year award. The sissy slap of the year goes to..

    Stay safe Gentlemen, play often.

  13. #23323

    What else is new

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookn  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her a couple of times this week.

    Without sharing her personal life she had some stuff to take care of.
    I've been saying that girl for years. She's always got drama coming up. She's no different than any of the other drug addicts.

  14. #23322

    Nashville sting

    Scoop Nashville.

    #Alert: If you're an adult responding to adult services ads online in this part of town today, #Issa Trap. #ScoopNashville.

    #MNPD made prostitution-related arrests here in recent hours, using the same hotel as last week in a continued operation.

  15. #23321

    Jewell

    Has anyone seen this one? Report or PM"s are fine.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...8/601736260557

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape