Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 1068 1568 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23330

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    Saw Corrine. She is a MILF. Older lady probably over 40.

    She is heavier than her pics, has good belly on her, not as fit as the pics. Pics are probably 5-10 yrs older. Location is very safe, private house.

    It was an alright visit. She was probably in hurry. Had injured her left hand. I was out in 30 min, felt rushed.

    I will not repeat.
    I can confirm this. However I don't think her pics are old they are just at the perfect angle to cover her gut. She's also a smoker and can tell by her voice which is a turn off for me. Does BBBJ for a minute and then complains her jaw is hurting. She's a nice lady but for the price it is not worth it, there are better options out there.

  2. #23329

    I'm surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100  [View Original Post]
    Boring, not very good looking and doing this for way to long.

    Don't waste chasing someone who should hang up the towel already.
    I have been trying to see her awhile but my schedule makes it difficult. I've always heard good things about her. Maybe my information is dated.

  3. #23328

    Media coverage

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddPuppy1976  [View Original Post]
    Scoop Nashville.

    #Alert: If you're an adult responding to adult services ads online in this part of town today, #Issa Trap. #ScoopNashville.

    #MNPD made prostitution-related arrests here in recent hours, using the same hotel as last week in a continued operation.
    Could you link a story about the sting. I couldn't find anything.

  4. #23327
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Update: I have heard she tells you on the phone she's 15 big red flag.
    We have spoken, but she never said 15 to me. Actually rather pleasant.

    Sorry wish I knew more. Feels like I been gone forever. Had things to do in Az, Omaha and down south AL.

    Oh. I still know the quality girls tho.

  5. #23326

    Corrine

    Saw Corrine. She is a MILF. Older lady probably over 40.

    She is heavier than her pics, has good belly on her, not as fit as the pics. Pics are probably 5-10 yrs older. Location is very safe, private house.

    It was an alright visit. She was probably in hurry. Had injured her left hand. I was out in 30 min, felt rushed.

    I will not repeat.

  6. #23325

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookn  [View Original Post]
    And not a girl to fuck in sight.

    I'm not defending her or any of the ladies in the Nashville however the reason she is not around is just life.
    She has problems with drugs and occasionally goes to the hospital yeah the life of an addict is what came up.

  7. #23324

    Drama, drama everywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    I've been saying that girl for years. She's always got drama coming up. She's no different than any of the other drug addicts.
    And not a girl to fuck in sight.

    I'm not defending her or any of the ladies in the Nashville however the reason she is not around is just life.

    The Oscar's 2022 wins the drama of the year award. The sissy slap of the year goes to..

    Stay safe Gentlemen, play often.

  8. #23323

    What else is new

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookn  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her a couple of times this week.

    Without sharing her personal life she had some stuff to take care of.
    I've been saying that girl for years. She's always got drama coming up. She's no different than any of the other drug addicts.

  9. #23322

    Nashville sting

    Scoop Nashville.

    #Alert: If you're an adult responding to adult services ads online in this part of town today, #Issa Trap. #ScoopNashville.

    #MNPD made prostitution-related arrests here in recent hours, using the same hotel as last week in a continued operation.

  10. #23321

    Jewell

    Has anyone seen this one? Report or PM"s are fine.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...8/601736260557

  11. #23320
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookn  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her a couple of times this week.

    Without sharing her personal life she had some stuff to take care of.
    I can confirm, I saw her Saturday, and text'd yesterday. She is still around just had to take a quick break.

  12. #23319

    Jess Wess

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Jess Wess.

    629XXXX879 she posted this on a mewe chat Naughty Nashville with a pic very hot I googled the # and came up in escorts. That's all I have good luck.
    Update: I have heard she tells you on the phone she's 15 big red flag.

  13. #23318

    Gianna

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNnashville  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Gianna lately?
    I spoke to her a couple of times this week.

    Without sharing her personal life she had some stuff to take care of.

  14. #23317

    Angel Eyze

    Boring, not very good looking and doing this for way to long.

    Don't waste chasing someone who should hang up the towel already.

  15. #23316

    Mimi Love

    Any word on this character? https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/d9240...-2e4935a41169. The searches I've done don't look good. On her twitter I had been linked to a long time ago I was iffy. Just want to know if I'm right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape