Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 17751
-
03-28-22 14:18 #15051Senior Member

Posts: 4061It's like on days you looking for a certain someone you never see them. But when you don't want to see them, you do. I'm guilty of trying to circle around and see someone to try to pick them up but they end up picked up or disappear out of sight. It's a gamble in the SW world.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 19:29 #15050Senior Member

Posts: 155Aunty
Wow that's a first. Aunty on the video is always out. Hit up Drummond ave she usually sit down on that road. As for bluff I mostly see BSW but once in a while you'll catch some WSW. I love WSW too and haven't caught any new ones lately.
-
03-27-22 00:17 #15049Senior Member

Posts: 27Aunty
I need aunty where you at aunty, come out come out wherever you are. I'm on a mission to find aunty tomorrow.
-
03-27-22 00:02 #15048Senior Member

Posts: 27Bluffs trip
Rode through the bluffs for the first time today around noon. I saw several ugly BSW that I wouldn't even poke with a 5 ft pole. Then I saw one crackhead that looked appealing so I turned around for her next thing you know she's gone, just disappeared out of thin air. A bit disappointed in my first bluffs, although I did have high expectations. I was mainly searching for hours looking for the WSW that was in the in that x videos link. I looked for her by kfc, and the surrounding areas, but sadly I could not find her, if anyone has more info on her let me know I need that old white gummy ass ho mouth. , also if anyone has any cheap white streetwalkers number pm me, and I will send some back in exchange. That's mainly what I search for.
-
03-26-22 16:00 #15047Senior Member

Posts: 4061Should've picked up Auntie (if you were interested in her). If anything you could've taken her to drop off her dog then found a spot to do the deed. If anything she'd at least say "No" or "maybe later" or even asked to drop off her dog.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 11:56 #15046Senior Member

Posts: 155Last night
Took a stroll to the bluff around 2 am last night. Saw Andrea again but look like she was on a mission LOL. Walking up and down the stroll in and out of different abandoned homes doing who know what. Decided to leave her be and look around for more action. Pretty decent amount of people out around this time was weird but there's a gay lounge near the park which made the gas stations pretty busy. No LE either. Went down near jett and seen two older BSW who's face scared tf out of me LOL. Don't know their names but they always on that side where the little camp fire be at. Rode back around and rode thru north then saw a WSW with her bf. He held her tight lmao so nobody would approach them. She had on black heels short tight jeans above the knees and a hoodie. Ass was phat face was at 6/10. He walked her to that market across from north then back. I left the area and went to Drummond and seen aunty the WSW on the Xvideo why'all posted few days ago. She had some stray dog on a leash so I doubt she was doing dates. Didn't see to much action on that side just dope boys. Rode to Fib and seen two BSW I haven't seen (maybe cause I haven't been there in a while) at the gas station on MLK. I would of picked one up but she got out one car to one of the parked cars and didn't get back out. It was kind of chilly so guess that's why. Didn't stick around and wait so I decided to go home.
-
03-25-22 14:53 #15045Senior Member

Posts: 173Damn Tammy
I was wondering what happened to her. Haven't seen her in a good while.
Bluffs still hit and miss, but better than some of the other old spots in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 12:34 #15044Senior Member

Posts: 46Lol
Yea definitely was an last option for me coming from out of town! Mongers on here was talking about this chick do I tried it. Just never got a name.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 10:58 #15043Banned Member

Posts: 3001Damn I know quality SW are non existent in Atlanta now but some guys just don't care LOL.
Originally Posted by TeejayTeejay
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 05:19 #15042Senior Member

Posts: 46Joseph E
Is anybody familiar with the name of this WSW name? Saw her before a couple times. Last time she stole some stuff out my truck! Guess that's what I get for leaving her alone in my truck LOL. Video is not mine just happened to see it online.
https://www.xvideos.com/video6623449...rom_homie_aunt
-
03-22-22 19:12 #15041Senior Member

Posts: 145April
Off the 285 exit 53, has anyone seen April?, light skinned woman, big butt, short hair.
-
03-21-22 08:14 #15040Regular Member

Posts: 5Well damn there goes that one.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 07:03 #15039Banned Member

Posts: 3001Fib Sunday Night
Went to Fib around Sunset stayed in the area probably 45 minutes or so I did see a few BSW on Wendell including that chubby SW I saw last night she looks like an older woman if she was slim she be ok. The other 2 BSW I saw were ones I seen before with out of shape bodies. I went on Mills and Fic saw no one and nothing ain't the Fulton Inn. At first LE was nowhere to be found but they eventually showed up one was parked at the Starship parking lot don't know why wasn't any activity there LOL. I guess that was my signal to go but not much out at all other then the few SW on Wendell with awful bodies.
-
03-20-22 10:01 #15038Banned Member

Posts: 3001Ain't nothing in Midtown unless you want a tranny LOL.
Originally Posted by Pingen
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 01:24 #15037Senior Member

Posts: 35Thank you very much for the information.
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






