The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 551 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 8264
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Check the instagram.
    Pandoras Instagram had a little video, it's definitely her.

  2. #3523
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    4-5 days a week the club will take a picture of the current line up and include it in their IG stories.
    Thanks. I kept looking all over the site, and realized I had to double click the logo to get the most current info. It works perfectly. Thanks, TheMightyQuinn!

  3. #3522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by DriveThrough  [View Original Post]
    I'll be driving through Seattle again soon, does anyone know if Morgan is still working at Pandoras?
    Check the instagram.

  4. #3521

    Rio

    Rio is back at kittens taking loads.

  5. #3520

    Bonnie Wolf

    Has anyone seen Bonnie Wolf since she unretired?

  6. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    One way to do it is if you have a decent vibe with a lady. You can tell her upfront what your looking for and in to. While you may not be expecting to take or meet her out of the club that day / eve by being upfront she will get an idea of what your looking for over time. If she keeps engaging and does not give you a clear indication that she would NEVER do anything outside the club then its at least something that's on the table until she specifically shares her thoughts on potential off site meet ups. BTW...I make it 100% clear to anyone I meet in a club that I'm not a private room kinda guy and I'm never going back into those areas. My limit in da club is a lapdance area HJ at best

    Finally, depending on how I vibe and how cool she is I may even ask her "Do you ever connect with anyone outside the club? But I usually don't go in that direct unless she has already told me specifically the things she might do in the club. That's just how I do it. I get approached by allot of the young twenty somethings and they usually are not what I'm into so I tray to let those girls know that they are not likely into what I may be in to. Sometimes they get the hint and sometimes they want to know exactly what I'm in to because I suspect sometimes they are still hoping to get a Sugardaddy situation going. Either way it makes for efficient and interesting conversations.
    Any time I meet someone in the club and enjoy their dances, I ask if they meet outside the club. I think one has said no. Several more have said no by their pricing ($1000/ hour). I have had a few leave their shift and come home with me. In the end though (with the exception of one), they've all been pretty lame fucks outside the club.

  7. #3518
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Say yes when it's offered. Don't prepay! A fool and his money.

    After knowing a dancer for a while, maybe after 3-4 visits in the club, you can ask if she has ever done this out the club. You'll either get a No, Yes, or I've thought about it. If Yes, seal the deal. If that maybe say you'd be interested if she decides to.
    One way to do it is if you have a decent vibe with a lady. You can tell her upfront what your looking for and in to. While you may not be expecting to take or meet her out of the club that day / eve by being upfront she will get an idea of what your looking for over time. If she keeps engaging and does not give you a clear indication that she would NEVER do anything outside the club then its at least something that's on the table until she specifically shares her thoughts on potential off site meet ups. BTW...I make it 100% clear to anyone I meet in a club that I'm not a private room kinda guy and I'm never going back into those areas. My limit in da club is a lapdance area HJ at best

    Finally, depending on how I vibe and how cool she is I may even ask her "Do you ever connect with anyone outside the club? But I usually don't go in that direct unless she has already told me specifically the things she might do in the club. That's just how I do it. I get approached by allot of the young twenty somethings and they usually are not what I'm into so I tray to let those girls know that they are not likely into what I may be in to. Sometimes they get the hint and sometimes they want to know exactly what I'm in to because I suspect sometimes they are still hoping to get a Sugardaddy situation going. Either way it makes for efficient and interesting conversations.

  8. #3517

    That's what I've heard

    Quote Originally Posted by DriveThrough  [View Original Post]
    I'll be driving through Seattle again soon, does anyone know if Morgan is still working at Pandoras?
    I saw her name on the roster last week so I messaged the club. They responded it's the same old Morgan. Think she was there late afternoon on a Wednesday or Thursday.

  9. #3516

    Pandora Morgan?

    I'll be driving through Seattle again soon, does anyone know if Morgan is still working at Pandoras?

  10. #3515

    Just my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    How does one arrange for extras outside of the club?
    Say yes when it's offered. Don't prepay! A fool and his money.

    After knowing a dancer for a while, maybe after 3-4 visits in the club, you can ask if she has ever done this out the club. You'll either get a No, Yes, or I've thought about it. If Yes, seal the deal. If that maybe say you'd be interested if she decides to.

  11. #3514

    Otc

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    How does one arrange for extras outside of the club?
    Ask any interesting person if they date?

  12. #3513

    Outside of club?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I saw the lineup for Friday around that time. Almost all of the girls are well do extras. More than half outside of the club. Monse is definitely the most "economical".
    How does one arrange for extras outside of the club?

  13. #3512

    IG stories

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbctbc3  [View Original Post]
    Hi, TheMightyQuinn,

    When you mentioned you saw the lineup, where did you find this information? Their Instagram has nice photos of the ladies, but where do you find the lineups?
    4-5 days a week the club will take a picture of the current line up and include it in their IG stories.

  14. #3511

    Lineup?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I saw the lineup for Friday around that time. Almost all of the girls are well do extras. More than half outside of the club. Monse is definitely the most "economical".
    Hi, TheMightyQuinn,

    When you mentioned you saw the lineup, where did you find this information? Their Instagram has nice photos of the ladies, but where do you find the lineups?

  15. #3510

    Friday

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    I lived in the Seattle area for 15 years, and have moved to Denver just last year. During those 15 years, I have never gone to a strip club, preferring something more behind closed doors. Well, after reading the posts here, and finding myself in Seattle for an extended layover, I decided to rent a car and go up to Pandoras and see what the hype is about. This was Friday afternoon at around 12:30 or 1 pm.

    Walked into the club and the place was empty. About 5-6 patrons and about as many dancers. Got the sales pitch from about 4 dancers, who I politely said "no, thanks, I just walked in and still trying to get my bearings. " Then Monse came out. Given that is the only name I know, I chatted her up for a minutes. Then she was on. After her set, she came back, and I opted to go get a dance. Normal grind, and then she allowed me to finger her, and then she asked if I wanted a condom. I got a bit hesitant, as (1) I have real hard time finishing now days with a cover, (2) general performance anxiety in a public space, and (3) wondering if I had enough cash on me to cover the dance -- I HATE going to the ATM at a strip club. I declined the condom, but that didn't deter Monse. She went ahead and gave me an HJ, and I was surprised that I was able to pop within one song. The whole dance went for buck twenty. Pretty decent for a pop.

    There is a possibility that I may be back in Seattle for work for a few days. If so, I may have to find out her number and see if I can arrange a meet outside of the club.
    I saw the lineup for Friday around that time. Almost all of the girls are well do extras. More than half outside of the club. Monse is definitely the most "economical".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape