Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 8258
-
03-30-22 18:42 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 149One way to do it is if you have a decent vibe with a lady. You can tell her upfront what your looking for and in to. While you may not be expecting to take or meet her out of the club that day / eve by being upfront she will get an idea of what your looking for over time. If she keeps engaging and does not give you a clear indication that she would NEVER do anything outside the club then its at least something that's on the table until she specifically shares her thoughts on potential off site meet ups. BTW...I make it 100% clear to anyone I meet in a club that I'm not a private room kinda guy and I'm never going back into those areas. My limit in da club is a lapdance area HJ at best
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
Finally, depending on how I vibe and how cool she is I may even ask her "Do you ever connect with anyone outside the club? But I usually don't go in that direct unless she has already told me specifically the things she might do in the club. That's just how I do it. I get approached by allot of the young twenty somethings and they usually are not what I'm into so I tray to let those girls know that they are not likely into what I may be in to. Sometimes they get the hint and sometimes they want to know exactly what I'm in to because I suspect sometimes they are still hoping to get a Sugardaddy situation going. Either way it makes for efficient and interesting conversations.
-
03-30-22 18:09 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 443That's what I've heard
I saw her name on the roster last week so I messaged the club. They responded it's the same old Morgan. Think she was there late afternoon on a Wednesday or Thursday.
Originally Posted by DriveThrough
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 17:01 #3516Regular Member

Posts: 7Pandora Morgan?
I'll be driving through Seattle again soon, does anyone know if Morgan is still working at Pandoras?
-
03-29-22 13:53 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 443Just my experience
Say yes when it's offered. Don't prepay! A fool and his money.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
After knowing a dancer for a while, maybe after 3-4 visits in the club, you can ask if she has ever done this out the club. You'll either get a No, Yes, or I've thought about it. If Yes, seal the deal. If that maybe say you'd be interested if she decides to.
-
03-29-22 12:47 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 75Otc
Ask any interesting person if they date?
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 11:30 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 362Outside of club?
How does one arrange for extras outside of the club?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 09:17 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 443IG stories
4-5 days a week the club will take a picture of the current line up and include it in their IG stories.
Originally Posted by Tbctbc3
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 23:36 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 35Lineup?
Hi, TheMightyQuinn,
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
When you mentioned you saw the lineup, where did you find this information? Their Instagram has nice photos of the ladies, but where do you find the lineups?
-
03-27-22 14:50 #3510Senior Member

Posts: 443Friday
I saw the lineup for Friday around that time. Almost all of the girls are well do extras. More than half outside of the club. Monse is definitely the most "economical".
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 11:44 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 837Damn dude! I just may have to go to Kittens and blow a load inside Alex. Thats hot! You should be fine. I have raw dogged close to 2000 x all pay for play, never caught shit.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 11:24 #3508Senior Member

Posts: 362Finally met Monse
I lived in the Seattle area for 15 years, and have moved to Denver just last year. During those 15 years, I have never gone to a strip club, preferring something more behind closed doors. Well, after reading the posts here, and finding myself in Seattle for an extended layover, I decided to rent a car and go up to Pandoras and see what the hype is about. This was Friday afternoon at around 12:30 or 1 pm.
Walked into the club and the place was empty. About 5-6 patrons and about as many dancers. Got the sales pitch from about 4 dancers, who I politely said "no, thanks, I just walked in and still trying to get my bearings. " Then Monse came out. Given that is the only name I know, I chatted her up for a minutes. Then she was on. After her set, she came back, and I opted to go get a dance. Normal grind, and then she allowed me to finger her, and then she asked if I wanted a condom. I got a bit hesitant, as (1) I have real hard time finishing now days with a cover, (2) general performance anxiety in a public space, and (3) wondering if I had enough cash on me to cover the dance -- I HATE going to the ATM at a strip club. I declined the condom, but that didn't deter Monse. She went ahead and gave me an HJ, and I was surprised that I was able to pop within one song. The whole dance went for buck twenty. Pretty decent for a pop.
There is a possibility that I may be back in Seattle for work for a few days. If so, I may have to find out her number and see if I can arrange a meet outside of the club.
-
03-24-22 08:53 #3507Senior Member

Posts: 148Probably one of the best stories I have heard from the PNW region in a long time. Alex seems like the dancer that just don't give a fuck, horny is horny. And STD checks are the norm if you play in public pools.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 08:29 #3506Senior Member

Posts: 443Same
That's the same one I'm thinking but some names like Jessie / Jessica seem to get used alot.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 01:41 #3505Regular Member

Posts: 6Wrong one.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 01:39 #3504Regular Member

Posts: 6Yes LCVU days depend on her but Fridays usually.
Originally Posted by Moto6255
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





