Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 241
-
06-06-22 20:12 #91Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone know if she is legit
-
05-17-22 23:33 #90Senior Member

Posts: 72Visiting in June looking for local recommendations
Will be visiting next month and looking for any local recommendations. Feel free to pm. Thanks in advance.
-
05-01-22 20:54 #89Senior Member

Posts: 640The new scam
If they ask for a donation up front.
Its a scam.
If they want you to buy "content" before meeting.
Its a scam.
If they want anything other than cash in hand.
Its a scam.
The area sites are lousy with them.
Stay woke.
-
03-30-22 16:08 #88Regular Member

Posts: 1What website do you use to book in New Orleans?
I tried to contact the escort but 99% of them scam, I also made a deposit but no one showed up. Some they asked for eBay gift. Whatever I really don't know how it work! Please advise as I am just getting started!
-
02-09-22 19:04 #87Senior Member

Posts: 640Action in the quarter
Are there any providers in walking distance of the quarter that anyone can recommend? I'm looking for around the late morning early afternoon for times but the clubs are usually still closed around then.
-
12-30-21 10:53 #86Senior Member

Posts: 628Any UTRs around?
Hey fellas, I'll be in your area in a few weeks and was curious if there are any decent UTRs looking? As with most places, the publicly posted talent is shit.
Thanks in advance.
-
12-27-21 05:49 #85Regular Member

Posts: 2Saw her a few times. Legit, but def older, and starting to show big time. Gets a little flaky sometimes.
Originally Posted by TetherBall
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 16:40 #84Senior Member

Posts: 640Hammond
I've seen this one post up intermittently and was wondering if anyones seen her.
https://denham-springs.skipthegames....y/088660953752
-
12-25-21 20:46 #83Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
11-27-21 09:09 #82Senior Member

Posts: 261Her latest Tee ERr shows her disclosed weight to be erroneous. Not a deal breaker for some but something to note.
Originally Posted by Bixbyb44
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 09:05 #81Senior Member

Posts: 261More info
Got some strange responses from her (him). One was normal (LE question). Then "wrong number". Then send pic.
Originally Posted by TimetoPlay
[View Original Post]
Ima pass.
-
11-24-21 08:14 #80Senior Member

Posts: 261Autumn (Stacy)
Looking for information on this little hottie. Searched here you see both names and found nothing. Still searching the internet. One good and a "fake" on LC so still on the fence.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leans/64776890
-
10-22-21 23:53 #79Senior Member

Posts: 234Kay
Which Kay are you speaking of? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Spoonieg25
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 12:32 #78Senior Member

Posts: 126Jenna
Just visiting your fine area. Mainly on the East Side and looking for some company. I see a couple of listings for this one, any info? PM preferred, but here in the Forum is fine too.
https://new-orleans.skipthegames.com...g/090727619472
https://new-orleans.skipthegames.com...a/906759360553
-
08-03-21 21:02 #77Regular Member

Posts: 13Marissa?
I just moved back to the area from the East coast and saw this lady on STG and Tryst. Any information would be appreciated.
https://new-orleans.skipthegames.com...c/734842893487










Reply With Quote




