Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 241
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #91

  2. #90

    Visiting in June looking for local recommendations

    Will be visiting next month and looking for any local recommendations. Feel free to pm. Thanks in advance.

  3. #89

    The new scam

    If they ask for a donation up front.

    Its a scam.

    If they want you to buy "content" before meeting.

    Its a scam.

    If they want anything other than cash in hand.

    Its a scam.

    The area sites are lousy with them.

    Stay woke.

  4. #88

    What website do you use to book in New Orleans?

    I tried to contact the escort but 99% of them scam, I also made a deposit but no one showed up. Some they asked for eBay gift. Whatever I really don't know how it work! Please advise as I am just getting started!

  5. #87

    Action in the quarter

    Are there any providers in walking distance of the quarter that anyone can recommend? I'm looking for around the late morning early afternoon for times but the clubs are usually still closed around then.

  6. #86

    Any UTRs around?

    Hey fellas, I'll be in your area in a few weeks and was curious if there are any decent UTRs looking? As with most places, the publicly posted talent is shit.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by TetherBall  [View Original Post]
    Just visiting your fine area. Mainly on the East Side and looking for some company. I see a couple of listings for this one, any info? PM preferred, but here in the Forum is fine too.

    https://new-orleans.skipthegames.com...g/090727619472

    https://new-orleans.skipthegames.com...a/906759360553
    Saw her a few times. Legit, but def older, and starting to show big time. Gets a little flaky sometimes.

  8. #84

    Hammond

    I've seen this one post up intermittently and was wondering if anyones seen her.

    https://denham-springs.skipthegames....y/088660953752

  9. #83
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  10. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Bixbyb44  [View Original Post]
    I just moved back to the area from the East coast and saw this lady on STG and Tryst. Any information would be appreciated.

    https://new-orleans.skipthegames.com...c/734842893487
    Her latest Tee ERr shows her disclosed weight to be erroneous. Not a deal breaker for some but something to note.

  11. #81

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by TimetoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Looking for information on this little hottie. Searched here you see both names and found nothing. Still searching the internet. One good and a "fake" on LC so still on the fence.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leans/64776890
    Got some strange responses from her (him). One was normal (LE question). Then "wrong number". Then send pic.

    Ima pass.

  12. #80

    Autumn (Stacy)

    Looking for information on this little hottie. Searched here you see both names and found nothing. Still searching the internet. One good and a "fake" on LC so still on the fence.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leans/64776890

  13. #79

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonieg25  [View Original Post]
    So I think I found a good one. Checking listings and I run across hers. The usual text tag. Get location and go see her. Nice secure comfortable spot. Surprised me!! She tells me a story about the previous client threatening to kill her as she didn't immediately present herself. Crazy hilarious story. So as she is being a Chatty Cathy I notice she's a little thicker than the pictures show. Seems to be a running trend. So I do a QV always as an introductory with any of these broads. She's like get comfortable and lie on the bed. I did and said I only wanted head. She was like cool. She proceeded to give one of the best blow jobs I've had in years. I may not fuck her pussy but I'm going to fuck that mouth again!!
    Which Kay are you speaking of? Thanks!

  14. #78

    Jenna

    Just visiting your fine area. Mainly on the East Side and looking for some company. I see a couple of listings for this one, any info? PM preferred, but here in the Forum is fine too.

    https://new-orleans.skipthegames.com...g/090727619472

    https://new-orleans.skipthegames.com...a/906759360553
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpeg‎   02.jpeg‎   03.jpeg‎  

  15. #77

    Marissa?

    I just moved back to the area from the East coast and saw this lady on STG and Tryst. Any information would be appreciated.

    https://new-orleans.skipthegames.com...c/734842893487

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape