High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 627 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 677 727 1127 1627 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16994

    Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardThrob  [View Original Post]
    So I've texted her several times and never get a reply. Has anyone? Thinking it's just not real or something.

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...d/673479614152
    She posts in Racine but lists location as Milwaukee / Meno Falls. I do remember seeing these pics from a woman (I've never seen) that posted in that Servite Park area I think. Keep trying and let us know.

  2. #16993

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardThrob  [View Original Post]
    So I've texted her several times and never get a reply. Has anyone? Thinking it's just not real or something.

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...d/673479614152
    Breast "large natural"? I'm very fine with "small natural" but I got bigger boobs than that. I don't believe it's a real person.

  3. #16992
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardThrob  [View Original Post]
    So I've texted her several times and never get a reply. Has anyone? Thinking it's just not real or something.

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...d/673479614152
    Looks TGTBT for "55" year old.

  4. #16991

    Must be someone in their feelings

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/019893111095

    I've seen her at least 8 times. Once at her house on 40th and once at a hotel. Lots of car dates and like 3 times by me. Never once had a problem with her. Someone tried robbing me once (thank God I have CCW) I showed her a picture of the girl and she told me her name and everything. If anyone has had a bad experience with her I'd like to hear it. But on my end I'm shooting 100% with this one.

  5. #16990

    Holly Mature & Experienced

    So I've texted her several times and never get a reply. Has anyone? Thinking it's just not real or something.

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...d/673479614152

  6. #16989

    Deja Vu?

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what became of Lisa Marie? She operated out of her apartment in Menonomee Falls. Then got married. But we all know that the odds of divorcee there are 99%.
    Didn't we do this last month?

  7. #16988
    Quote Originally Posted by SalvadorePike  [View Original Post]
    The blonde's name was Jessica. I saw her once when Nikki was out of town for some reason. Someone here reported that Jessica got out of the biz and got a job as a receptionist at an office.
    Thats right was on drugs got divorced had a daughter when living in trailer. Family got her clean and she is out last working desk job at Atty office.

  8. #16987

    Facepalm

    BBW pornstar Jayde Belle isn't going to pick up the phone, even if it's a 414 area code. Sheesh.

    Bot do I feel stupid I'm usually on top of those things but I was caught off guard. Fair play my guy.

  9. #16986

    Tamra

    Has anyone seen Tamra?

  10. #16985

    Lm

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what became of Lisa Marie? She operated out of her apartment in Menonomee Falls. Then got married. But we all know that the odds of divorcee there are 99%.
    Still happily married to the same guy.

  11. #16984
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Is that the same Lisa Marie who danced for a long time at Encore? Foxy and slender. Looked like a young, dead-ringer for actress Gina Gershon. I was on really good terms with her, but could never get her to do take-out.
    I don't think so. Not a stripper type girl. She always had a day job, and I do not see her as Gina Gershon. Just a Nympho Mom, although not a Mom back then. She did get married, never heard from her since. She took down her old personal FB profile some time ago.

  12. #16983
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what became of Lisa Marie? She operated out of her apartment in Menonomee Falls. Then got married. But we all know that the odds of divorcee there are 99%.
    Is that the same Lisa Marie who danced for a long time at Encore? Foxy and slender. Looked like a young, dead-ringer for actress Gina Gershon. I was on really good terms with her, but could never get her to do take-out.

  13. #16982
    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She legit / worth seeing? I'm taking the plunge on Friday but help in advance would be appreciated PM if necessary. Thank you.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24877362
    C'mon, guys. Do your homework out there. That's mostly a catfishing site. Did you read the copy in that ad? Anytime you see horribly broken English, you are on the road to getting ripped off online. BBW pornstar Jayde Belle isn't going to pick up the phone, even if it's a 414 area code. Sheesh.

  14. #16981

    Skye

    I contacted Rayna yesterday and set up an appointment with Skye. She's the girl in the pics. Very tall and long legs. She has a nice body. B cup tits. Honestly, it's been awhile since I've been able to hook up so I was a little nervous. Rayna introduced us and then left us alone. We undressed and started kissing. Moved to BBBJ. She's a slower, gentler girl on that but used her tongue good. She was able to take it decently deep. If you're 6" or less she can take it all. Next was clit and pussy play. I don’t know what she uses to shave but her pussy was silky smooth. She responded great. She came 3 x. If she was faking, she should go to Hollywood. Finally, on went the cover. Went in mish. I know she'd do any position but frankly I think I was running low on time. Also, her Os had me on the edge. Went mish, pulled out and shot on her tits. I'd recommend. No I won't give donation amount.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/775234780372

  15. #16980

    Lisa Marie

    I wonder what became of Lisa Marie? She operated out of her apartment in Menonomee Falls. Then got married. But we all know that the odds of divorcee there are 99%.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape