Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #16996

    Lisa marie

    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Is that the same Lisa Marie who danced for a long time at Encore? Foxy and slender. Looked like a young, dead-ringer for actress Gina Gershon. I was on really good terms with her, but could never get her to do take-out.
    No, just a single woman in her 30's. Was on all the dating sites. Looking for a long term relationship but quietly did her escorting on the side. She was quite popular because of her good looks and enthusiasm plus easy on the wallet. Kind of like Tegan. I'm sure she has gone under the radar now for a long time. Like the Lomi lomi massage therapist, blonde, who worked out of a Brookfield office building. Went legit, got pregnant by a customer, moved to those condo on Wisconsin Ave in Brookfield, baby on board sticker etc. Courtney. That was her name.

    I know, guys get pissed bringing up 10 plus year old stories about women who are retired. I should just get them out of my mind. If I saw them today I'd probably be disappointed.

  2. #16995
    Quote Originally Posted by DP4040  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/019893111095

    I've seen her at least 8 times. Once at her house on 40th and once at a hotel. Lots of car dates and like 3 times by me. Never once had a problem with her. Someone tried robbing me once (thank God I have CCW) I showed her a picture of the girl and she told me her name and everything. If anyone has had a bad experience with her I'd like to hear it. But on my end I'm shooting 100% with this one.
    I don't even see ads under the number listed in this posting. Are you sure? Any seniors care to chime in?

  3. #16994

    Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardThrob  [View Original Post]
    So I've texted her several times and never get a reply. Has anyone? Thinking it's just not real or something.

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...d/673479614152
    She posts in Racine but lists location as Milwaukee / Meno Falls. I do remember seeing these pics from a woman (I've never seen) that posted in that Servite Park area I think. Keep trying and let us know.

  4. #16993

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardThrob  [View Original Post]
    So I've texted her several times and never get a reply. Has anyone? Thinking it's just not real or something.

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...d/673479614152
    Breast "large natural"? I'm very fine with "small natural" but I got bigger boobs than that. I don't believe it's a real person.

  5. #16992
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardThrob  [View Original Post]
    So I've texted her several times and never get a reply. Has anyone? Thinking it's just not real or something.

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...d/673479614152
    Looks TGTBT for "55" year old.

  6. #16991

    Must be someone in their feelings

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/019893111095

    I've seen her at least 8 times. Once at her house on 40th and once at a hotel. Lots of car dates and like 3 times by me. Never once had a problem with her. Someone tried robbing me once (thank God I have CCW) I showed her a picture of the girl and she told me her name and everything. If anyone has had a bad experience with her I'd like to hear it. But on my end I'm shooting 100% with this one.

  7. #16990

    Holly Mature & Experienced

    So I've texted her several times and never get a reply. Has anyone? Thinking it's just not real or something.

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...d/673479614152

  8. #16989

    Deja Vu?

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what became of Lisa Marie? She operated out of her apartment in Menonomee Falls. Then got married. But we all know that the odds of divorcee there are 99%.
    Didn't we do this last month?

  9. #16988
    Quote Originally Posted by SalvadorePike  [View Original Post]
    The blonde's name was Jessica. I saw her once when Nikki was out of town for some reason. Someone here reported that Jessica got out of the biz and got a job as a receptionist at an office.
    Thats right was on drugs got divorced had a daughter when living in trailer. Family got her clean and she is out last working desk job at Atty office.

  10. #16987

    Facepalm

    BBW pornstar Jayde Belle isn't going to pick up the phone, even if it's a 414 area code. Sheesh.

    Bot do I feel stupid I'm usually on top of those things but I was caught off guard. Fair play my guy.

  11. #16986

    Tamra

    Has anyone seen Tamra?

  12. #16985

    Lm

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what became of Lisa Marie? She operated out of her apartment in Menonomee Falls. Then got married. But we all know that the odds of divorcee there are 99%.
    Still happily married to the same guy.

  13. #16984
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Is that the same Lisa Marie who danced for a long time at Encore? Foxy and slender. Looked like a young, dead-ringer for actress Gina Gershon. I was on really good terms with her, but could never get her to do take-out.
    I don't think so. Not a stripper type girl. She always had a day job, and I do not see her as Gina Gershon. Just a Nympho Mom, although not a Mom back then. She did get married, never heard from her since. She took down her old personal FB profile some time ago.

  14. #16983
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what became of Lisa Marie? She operated out of her apartment in Menonomee Falls. Then got married. But we all know that the odds of divorcee there are 99%.
    Is that the same Lisa Marie who danced for a long time at Encore? Foxy and slender. Looked like a young, dead-ringer for actress Gina Gershon. I was on really good terms with her, but could never get her to do take-out.

  15. #16982
    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She legit / worth seeing? I'm taking the plunge on Friday but help in advance would be appreciated PM if necessary. Thank you.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24877362
    C'mon, guys. Do your homework out there. That's mostly a catfishing site. Did you read the copy in that ad? Anytime you see horribly broken English, you are on the road to getting ripped off online. BBW pornstar Jayde Belle isn't going to pick up the phone, even if it's a 414 area code. Sheesh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape