The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 639 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 689 739 1139 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8839
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has seen this girl or trying to see her. She blocked me. Her profile name is Goldielocks.
    She asked 3 oo for meet-and-greets. I declined and moved to the next girl.

  2. #8838

    CreativeDuchess

    So I know this is an adjective-noun profile, but she seems pretty legit so far. Tempted to pull the trigger but am curious if anyone has experience with her. Searched the thread for her username but got no results.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-6456dd49bf31

  3. #8837

    Yep I've seen her

    She's a bit thicker in the butt thsn her pics. Everything covered. Very sexy and sweet. She can take a pounding with a lot of dick. It was 400 which is to high but I wanted that ass. No greek. She let me video too

    .

  4. #8836

    Help me understand

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerry  [View Original Post]
    This is an easy spot even without the messages. HumbleBabe is a AdjectiveNoun name. You were likely talking to a bot account.
    What is the purpose of bot accounts? Who creates them and why?

  5. #8835

    Goldielocks

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    She's a trip. Wants 300 just to meet for dinner, then another 800-900 to go to the FC after. Told her that of course I don't do allowances for dinners. She said, oh well that's ok you can just give me $1200 to get together. No thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-0531ba3b4156
    I actually saw her a couple of years ago for 300. However, even at 300 she was not worth seeing again. Not bad,. She was very pleasant,. Just very "average" in performance.

  6. #8834
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    She's a trip. Wants 300 just to meet for dinner, then another 800-900 to go to the FC after. Told her that of course I don't do allowances for dinners. She said, oh well that's ok you can just give me $1200 to get together. No thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-0531ba3b4156
    Thanks for the heads up. I've been talking to this one but won't waste my time. What ridiculousness.

  7. #8833

    Goldielocks. Emphasis on the gold

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has seen this girl or trying to see her. She blocked me. Her profile name is Goldielocks.
    She's a trip. Wants 300 just to meet for dinner, then another 800-900 to go to the FC after. Told her that of course I don't do allowances for dinners. She said, oh well that's ok you can just give me $1200 to get together. No thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-0531ba3b4156

  8. #8832
    Honeybunny.

    Offered 4 and she blocked me. That was a high offer for her manly looking face. I was trying to ease into the LGBT world.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220330-112500_Gallery.jpg‎  

  9. #8831

    Anyone seen this girl Goldilocks

    Just curious if anyone has seen this girl or trying to see her. She blocked me. Her profile name is Goldielocks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 8.48.02 AM.jpg‎  

  10. #8830
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-aba539092165

    Was asking me to sent $50 as a show of good faith before the date. Ask her to video chat for 30 sec on Seeking to confirm. Said Seeking is charging her to use that feature. Video called her just to see her reaction. She when silence now.
    This is an easy spot even without the messages. HumbleBabe is a AdjectiveNoun name. You were likely talking to a bot account.

  11. #8829

    Last Report

    Ok so I've moved out of state couple months ago but figure I'll provide one last report on the few SBs I had experience with prior to my relocation.

    Saraboo22
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f3728375-e5f1-4f22-bca2-dd8ddc28afee

    She intentionally stood me up, twice.* We talked for a couple weeks and agreed to meet for 350 BBFS etc.* I arrived at the hotel and she texted me that she was on her way (supposedly lived about 10 mins from the hotel). She told me to go ahead and book the room and like an idiot, I did.* After that, she went radio silence and not responding at all.* Fortunately I was a little bit cautious and used my reward points to book the room (I had tons of points enough for a month worth of stay).* So no major loss for me financially.*

    I hit her up again couple weeks later just to see where things go but I had no intention to follow thru.* Again, agreed on a time and place and I told her that room has been booked (but I never booked any room this time).* She told me she was on her way and then radio silence again.* I was nowhere near her.* Just wanted to see if she'd do the same shit again.* Well she did.* Maybe she had something against me but I wouldn't mind if you all give her the runaround too lol.


    Victoria 8816
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8b965d19-b73f-4c4b-b94c-3d15d515f060?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    She's just ok or maybe we simply didnt vibe.* Agreed on 300 and BBFS.* She showed up.* Thick body and face is so so and she has a slight belly/muffin top.* Not very thrilling to the eyes.* Sex was fine, nothing great to write home about.* Decent BBBJ but she got cold feet with the BBFS and busted out a condom and put it on me. I finished but it dampened the mood when we agreed to something else.* She would have been a one and done for me for too many reasons.


    Eve86
    https://members.seeking.com/member/cb2aaf8e-0537-4da2-bc79-f629b8c95d24

    Unfortunately she has taken her profile down and might not be sugar dating anymore.* So hopefully someday she'd come back on so you all can partake with her.

    Met her once.* HUGE jugs... i think they were size F.. 100% MILF body but sex was out of the world.* Totally submissive and lets you literally whatever you want.* We fucked non-stop for close to 1.5 hours doing everything under the sun.* All holes were opened and she loved sucking/gagging.* At one point she'd laid on the bed with her head facing me while I stood by the bed side and she would suck me for 10+ mins... it was hot.* Had multiple cameras rolling the whole time to capture the actions from different angles.* She loves her hair pulled, choked etc etc.* We were supposed to see each other again the next week but she came down with COVID.* Then she ghosted afterwards and she never signed onto SA not with the same profile at least.* I'm attaching couple of her public profile pics in case she resurfaces in the future.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15073ab5-f891-4409-adec-cb1837bc884d_2x.jpg‎   cf42eb09-4bd4-4317-a9cc-aebd729fb535_2x.jpg‎  

  12. #8828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerry  [View Original Post]
    You're being cute by posting photos and saying go find this one in Florida.

    One of the photos you posted was in West Palm Beach. Doesn't mean she is from there, but if anyone is thirsty enough to look I'd start there.
    Great job there champ for solving the mystery. Make sure to give yourself a big pat on the back tonight.

  13. #8827

    Monthly allowance

    4 k. Meets are separate from allowance, schedule it whenever both are free, no count on the number of times, in practice I figured there won't be unlimited trips. Not possible even if 2 to 3 meets a week are agreed with a rotation to manage. Although I would in a special situation do it for the right SB, haven't found anyone worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    How much was she asking for?

  14. #8826

  15. #8825

    Trannys

    Lots of trannies on seeking. A good many don't even disclose it. Be careful monger, unless that's you thing, then go nuts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape