Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 532 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4839

    Great head giver

    Anyone with info on this thot? Just saw this video.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b91e95a65221

  2. #4838

    Head buster


  3. #4837

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, didn't save anything. She was cute, and skinny, as I like them.
    The more recent ad is gone but this is from an ad in 2020. Pity, looks like just my type.


    Update: Ad is back up. No mention of big dicks only but outcall only.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/try-my-flavor/680967916963
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5AE9B9CA-8B96-4B47-B473-289F9604ED9E.jpeg‎  

  4. #4836

    Is 9 in big?

    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...o/219519339522

    I don't get it. Is 9 in supposed to be big?
    Sorry, didn't save anything. She was cute, and skinny, as I like them.

  5. #4835

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Oh shoot! Appears as though the post was taken down. Any chance you saved a picture you could post?
    If it's the same one I saw it was a really cute spinner with some line like "big black cocks only". I texted her and she immediately asked how big I am. Gave her the stats (neither big nor black) and didn't hear back. Pretty funny. Earlier ads didn't have the same qualifier.

  6. #4834
    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...o/219519339522

    I don't get it. Is 9 in supposed to be big?
    Oh shoot! Appears as though the post was taken down. Any chance you saved a picture you could post?

  7. #4833

    Size matters

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...o/219519339522

    I don't get it. Is 9 in supposed to be big?

  8. #4832

    Been reflecting a lot lately too

    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Its really sad; makes you take a step back, and reflect. That said, NY definitely has far better providers, and at this point that's the only place I'll go; maybee SJ sometimes.
    Good things never last. They come and go like seasons. So when an opportunity shows up, enjoy it as much as possible until it drifts pass.

    I'll still be keeping a eye out, but my taste have been pushed too high to settle for anything less than above average. Why? Because I am paying. It's honestly interesting to see that providers would rather go on a hiatus or leave than lower their price from today's 1. 0, 1. 5, 2. 2.

  9. #4831
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam442  [View Original Post]
    Interesting seeing this hobby go extinct with the opiode epidemic of synthetic drugs, cereal killings in the NE, the pandemic, inflation, and gas prices. I find myself going to NJ more than I'd like. Is there a girl out there who is reasonably priced, "CUTE", drama free, does the deed to completion, and doesn't rush?

    Best regulars I had that came and went was the 21 yo in that apartment in NE (Good chance she dove deep into her demons), Taura (Not as reliable and went deeper into her demons), Candace (told me she moved to NE, unfortunately the best thing was how close she was before), Lela (thick latina that was 8 min from me. Moved to north and now only doing outcalls).

    Best I ever had, Sky from Camden. Pops up for a very small period of time and then vanishes. Like a limited edition pop up shop, so I guess you can call girls like this pop up providers LOL. Steals you soul in exchange for money and leave you wondering if you'll ever meet them again.
    Taura is the worse for me personally. Even when I first saw her it was clear she was on something yet still I considered all around the best looking provider I'd ever seen. Body and a great face to match; plus she was open to anything. She's still around of course, but like you said -- not reliable, hard to reach and now without a doubt at the point of no return. Plus, now more and more signs of potential stds (not confirming anything).

    Its really sad; makes you take a step back, and reflect. That said, NY definitely has far better providers, and at this point that's the only place I'll go; maybee SJ sometimes.

  10. #4830

    Any good reliable providers left anymore?

    Interesting seeing this hobby go extinct with the opiode epidemic of synthetic drugs, cereal killings in the NE, the pandemic, inflation, and gas prices. I find myself going to NJ more than I'd like. Is there a girl out there who is reasonably priced, "CUTE", drama free, does the deed to completion, and doesn't rush?

    Best regulars I had that came and went was the 21 yo in that apartment in NE (Good chance she dove deep into her demons), Taura (Not as reliable and went deeper into her demons), Candace (told me she moved to NE, unfortunately the best thing was how close she was before), Lela (thick latina that was 8 min from me. Moved to north and now only doing outcalls).

    Best I ever had, Sky from Camden. Pops up for a very small period of time and then vanishes. Like a limited edition pop up shop, so I guess you can call girls like this pop up providers LOL. Steals you soul in exchange for money and leave you wondering if you'll ever meet them again.

  11. #4829

    South Philly UTR Kare (maybe?)

    Lost my contacts. Time ago I saw a mid-30's woman in S Philly. Was incredibly fit, hosted in her meticulously clean and tidy house in S Phill. Very chatty woman but one hell of a good lay. Not sure what happened to the contact I had for her. Is she still around? Any help appreciated!

  12. #4828

    Fair enough

    Quote Originally Posted by DadBod1127  [View Original Post]
    I feel terrible that happened to you. I had a very similar thing happen to me in Waterbury, CT and it sucked. All I can say is that my three recent experiences were all terrific so I have to think that that type of stuff is in her past. Feel free to DM me if you have any specific questions about my dates with her. Stay safe.
    I certainly had good dates with Bridgette when they were traveling staying together so it wasn't all thieving for the 3 of them. Maybe with the BF dead this one has come around to actually providing a service, not just stealing.

    I also see that you have a fair bit of posting history up in CT but very little here so I'm going to remain cautious. No offense and thanks for your contribution.

  13. #4827
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckMarvel  [View Original Post]
    Farouk,

    Was this in Philly, Coshy or Norristown? Do you have a link or a post for her?

    Thanks,

    Chuck Marvel.
    See post 4771.

  14. #4826

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    She's a known thief. She and her supposedly now dead boyfriend ripped me off and 2 others on this board. Glad you had a good experience but I would tread carefully here, mongers.
    I feel terrible that happened to you. I had a very similar thing happen to me in Waterbury, CT and it sucked. All I can say is that my three recent experiences were all terrific so I have to think that that type of stuff is in her past. Feel free to DM me if you have any specific questions about my dates with her. Stay safe.

  15. #4825

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckMarvel  [View Original Post]
    Farouk,

    Was this in Philly, Coshy or Norristown? Do you have a link or a post for her?

    Thanks,

    Chuck Marvel.
    Check phila. Section on listcrawler. She posts there and has several reviews fwiw.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape