Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4352

    Girls driving in Queen City

    I am visiting your fine city.

    The SA girls in this city have some serious car issues, LOL 😆.

    Many don't have a car, supposedly, or it's in the shop.

    Geez, one time I didn't get a rental car, my luck.

    I know it's an act, just trying to be funny. Eventually found a couple who want to play.

    P.S. just had another one, asking for 3K for her car in the shop. Must be the latest scripts the scam team is following.

  2. #4351
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckMech  [View Original Post]
    So I met a pretty thick white girl in Charlotte. She isn't on SA, I met her on a different avenue. She is very clean and sexy, huge tits. She has a very open menu, even BBFS and Greek as long as the member isn't too large. I will gladly share info with trusted members, as she is pretty timid and has some anxiety issues, but she is not on any kind of demons, just has a shopping habit.

    Thanks, Truck.
    Interested as well. Please PM details. Thanks.

  3. #4350

    PM sent

    Quote Originally Posted by TruckMech  [View Original Post]
    So I met a pretty thick white girl in Charlotte. She isn't on SA, I met her on a different avenue. She is very clean and sexy, huge tits. She has a very open menu, even BBFS and Greek as long as the member isn't too large. I will gladly share info with trusted members, as she is pretty timid and has some anxiety issues, but she is not on any kind of demons, just has a shopping habit.

    Thanks, Truck.
    Definitely interested. Can you send me a PM with specifics? Much appreciated.

  4. #4349

    Pretty thick white girl, not on SA

    So I met a pretty thick white girl in Charlotte. She isn't on SA, I met her on a different avenue. She is very clean and sexy, huge tits. She has a very open menu, even BBFS and Greek as long as the member isn't too large. I will gladly share info with trusted members, as she is pretty timid and has some anxiety issues, but she is not on any kind of demons, just has a shopping habit.

    Thanks, Truck.

  5. #4348

    Details on what she does?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHughJazz  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of days ago when I was there for work. Looks a bit trashy but smelt good (just some weed she's definitely a stoner). Did it all. No nonsense. Funny too. 300.
    What do you mean did it "all". Thanks.

  6. #4347

    Caroline.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHughJazz  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of days ago when I was there for work. Looks a bit trashy but smelt good (just some weed she's definitely a stoner). Did it all. No nonsense. Funny too. 300.
    I have been talking to her. We have not met yet. But she has agreed to do whatever I want. She could be fun. She wants 300.

  7. #4346

    Crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by CEOTraveling  [View Original Post]
    Let me know what you find out.
    Crickets for me.

  8. #4345

    Caroline

    Quote Originally Posted by CEOTraveling  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of days ago when I was there for work. Looks a bit trashy but smelt good (just some weed she's definitely a stoner). Did it all. No nonsense. Funny too. 300.

  9. #4344
    Quote Originally Posted by Emjay  [View Original Post]
    She blocked me, She said hello back to my hello after sometime which I didn't see, and I didn't respond in time like for 6 hours, so either she blocked me or profile is taken down.
    I think the profile has been taken down. I use 3 different login profiles. 2 are dummy profiles which do not alert the other that I have viewed them. And in all cases, it said the profile is no longer available.

  10. #4343

    LittleMissAlumnaNC

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-bd267ba64f62

    Great menu with this one. BBFS, CIP, BBBJ. Com, umm. Mallard Creek Highland Creek area. Sometimes under 100. YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220328-124408~2.jpg‎  

  11. #4342

    Talking to this one. Thur or Fri meet


  12. #4341

    Talking as well

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Got number. Anyone experienced her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-310bef11fdd1.
    Let me know what you find out.

  13. #4340

    Nikky678

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-2cf55fc59895

    She's been around a long time.

    I haven't been able to get her attention.

    Do any of you have any experience to share?

  14. #4339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 202

    Blocked me

    She blocked me, She said hello back to my hello after sometime which I didn't see, and I didn't respond in time like for 6 hours, so either she blocked me or profile is taken down.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]

  15. #4338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 202

    Cinder

    Its like talking to Cinder block. I chatted several times but she didn't respond.

    Good luck to you atleast.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Cinder.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-7229b6cc7a85

    Currently chatting with this one. Anyone have any reports?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape