Thread: BBBJ and BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 8554
-
04-03-22 05:49 #6664Senior Member

Posts: 117Unfortunate.
She does have some mental health issues but I've realized most of these chicks do. The only providers I do know that don't have any issues are providers who are not for the public. These are the chicks that cater to successful and or wealthy men and if you want to even get a shot at her you need to come with references from other men. You not getting her unless her client puts you on to her. I currently have two like that but they tend to be more expensive and treated more like a GF / Part time wife than a 80 QV provider. I have seen her before as recent as a month ago since she literally less than 30 minutes from me. You have to play your cards and use the each provider for what she's worth. Basically saying you may not want to fuck her but there's absolutely nothing wrong with her mouth is it? I'm not sure about anybody else session but she's very submissive with me and I'm still offered BB even though she states she doesn't do it any more. Sometimes she forget who she's texting and will tell me to bring a condom and when I arrive she's like "oh its you" cool. So granted she may not be fuckable in your some eyes but your there to bust a nut and like I said ain't nothing wrong with her mouth. Preferably I like to cum on her face. My bill of health has come back clean as a whistle for years. Frankly I stand a better chance of catching COVID I feel. Also does help that fact that she has a dude living with her now and she literally only can post when he's gone, which made sense when I asked her why can I only make appts at certain times. Definitely eliminates the heavy traffic she might get if he wasn't around.
Originally Posted by JesusPrice
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 22:42 #6663Senior Member

Posts: 130Not as Advertised
I visited Nadia the other day and it was a real disappointment. Contacted her in the morning and was able to see her in a few hours. She initially quotes me $120 for a qv, but only paid $80. Glad I did.
Originally Posted by Damann451
[View Original Post]
She states that she offers dances or Massage before she "takes your soul". She does neither. I arrived to a house off the highway. When I entered the place seemed it has not been clean in a while. The room she took me too was worse. I should have left then.
Her pics are most definitely older even though you can tell they are her. The person I met was disinterested and body showed baby damaged and scratches on the arms.
I told her will just settle for a bbj, which was mostly a HJ, but it got the job done. I am glad some of you had a good time with her, but I will not repeat.
-
03-30-22 06:27 #6662Senior Member

Posts: 163You can do whatever but I wouldn't
Things have not improved.
Originally Posted by Kusto
[View Original Post]
Always has random band aids on her body.
And is legitimately not all the way there. Like she disassociates in the session.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...30/6788794164/
-
03-29-22 14:24 #6661Senior Member

Posts: 60I seen her back on 2019 and she seemed like a zombie with a pussy back then, I can only imagine what 3 more years have done to her.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 23:37 #6660Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yeah, we know that, but many don't realize how risky it is. Back in '81, there was a dude in my Army unit in Korea. He just loved licking pussy on WG Hill in Itaewon (Seoul). Got so sick that he ended up in the 121 Evac for two months, then was medically discharged. Went back to the States and was tits up 7 months later.
Originally Posted by PlaidRetina
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 22:22 #6659Senior Member

Posts: 498This is why I don't get why people DATY hookers. You're just licking the last dude's nut.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 07:14 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 64Thank Gj for the I fo, might have to check her out and see how she performs!
Originally Posted by GjBlack
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 12:15 #6657

Posts: 682Checked your upper lip?
GimpyGuyJay?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 22:30 #6656Banned Member

Posts: 13634I see. Do any of these 'unwanted aromas' smell like something that would made a sewer rat gag? Not a doctor, just a freelance gynecologist.
Originally Posted by Harley32
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 22:03 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 38She can definitely take it. She gives one of the sloppiest, wettest blowjobs I've ever had. She's so aggressive she will nearly puke on it. I've seen her a couple times and she's taken my load right down her throat every time. Unfortunately I don't think she swallows anymore according to her ad. She's young, has a banging body, face is ok and she will bounce on your dick like a maniac. Great bbj, great cfs.
Originally Posted by Rican2323
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 21:22 #6654Senior Member

Posts: 436Douching isn't natural and can actually cause unwanted aromas. The vagina is a self cleaning organ. It's of course a good idea for a woman receiving multiple ejacualations to allow them to drain out between visits.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 16:39 #6653Senior Member

Posts: 498Yes. Check the original post I quoted.
Originally Posted by Bulldog4094
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 12:57 #6652Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sounds like it had been several days since she douched. Used to have a couple of live-in Asian girlfriends, at different times of course. If I fucked one on a Monday, she'd smell fine Tuesday and Wednesday, then Thursday she'd smell like dead fish. Same for the other girlfriend.
Originally Posted by DunnB
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 11:20 #6651Senior Member

Posts: 239Who are you talking about? Does she have an ad?
Originally Posted by PlaidRetina
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 06:10 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 2351Just my own opinion
Scary, I would have bailed after hearing her say this!
Originally Posted by PeteLicksClit
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





