Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 729 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 779 829 1229 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently went to see casey out park ave off Howard st. She wanted 80 negotiated for 60 for a SS. I seen her before out rosedale back in 2016. I get there had to wait about another 15 mins before I get inside. She told me she had to put her dog away in the bathroom. I get inside and her place is tiny and filthy it was literally shit everywhere. And it smelled like piss. You could not even see the floor you were walking on. I asked to use the bathroom and she said the dog was in there but I can pee in a bottle. Red flag but ignored it. We talk for a few then I placed the tuition on dresser. She proceeds to give me a pretty good bbj now I am ready to bend her over to dig in those guts. Then she tells me that this was a bbj only. I immediately sat up said this was a ss not bbj only. She tells me that a ss is just a bbj. I smirked like bytch please. Then she tells me she on her period. At this point the whole mood is fucked up and I'm pissed off. As I reach for my money back on the dresser she jumps on me trying to grab the money too before I can get to it screaming at the top of her lungs. Then I hear a dude appear out of the bathroom where the dog was supposed to be he has a taser in his hand and shotgun in the other. I let the money go. Grab my shit and left. Dude was hiding in the bathroom the whole time. There was no dog. Its been a longtime since I had to deal this foolishness.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...4/474901777590
    Glad you escaped that situation. Just remember no P is worth risking your life. Money lost can be always be replaced. If you think of it as a tax it will lessen the pain. Bad experiences / ripoffs are just a monger tax. Just like speed cameras / speeding / parking tickets.

  2. #13611

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently went to see casey out park ave off Howard st. She wanted 80 negotiated for 60 for a SS. I seen her before out rosedale back in 2016. I get there had to wait about another 15 mins before I get inside. She told me she had to put her dog away in the bathroom. I get inside and her place is tiny and filthy it was literally shit everywhere. And it smelled like piss. You could not even see the floor you were walking on. I asked to use the bathroom and she said the dog was in there but I can pee in a bottle. Red flag but ignored it. We talk for a few then I placed the tuition on dresser. She proceeds to give me a pretty good bbj now I am ready to bend her over to dig in those guts. Then she tells me that this was a bbj only. I immediately sat up said this was a ss not bbj only. She tells me that a ss is just a bbj. I smirked like bytch please. Then she tells me she on her period. At this point the whole mood is fucked up and I'm pissed off. As I reach for my money back on the dresser she jumps on me trying to grab the money too before I can get to it screaming at the top of her lungs. Then I hear a dude appear out of the bathroom where the dog was supposed to be he has a taser in his hand and shotgun in the other. I let the money go. Grab my shit and left. Dude was hiding in the bathroom the whole time. There was no dog. Its been a longtime since I had to deal this foolishness.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...4/474901777590
    Good way to get somebody killed. This is a security issue for all involved. Hey when a red flag goes up, like a bathroom door closed, just leave fellas. Get the fuck out and go grab a beer. The games that these bitches play are insane. Remember, you hold the cards, you hold the keys, and you control the situation because you are the gold mine that these girls need.

    I'm closing, shut 'them down. Put the word out and don't give them any business. For everyone's sake don't do business with the flaky ones.

    BK.

  3. #13610

    Scam do not see her

    Quote Originally Posted by StuffNew1515  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? Can't find any reviews on her.



    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2525180
    She took my 200 for an hour, rushed me out for 15 minutes, and told me to leave. The worst.

  4. #13609
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    A blue note for the short time I stayed.

  5. #13608
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently went to see casey out park ave off Howard st. She wanted 80 negotiated for 60 for a SS. I seen her before out rosedale back in 2016. I get there had to wait about another 15 mins before I get inside. She told me she had to put her dog away in the bathroom. I get inside and her place is tiny and filthy it was literally shit everywhere. And it smelled like piss. You could not even see the floor you were walking on. I asked to use the bathroom and she said the dog was in there but I can pee in a bottle. Red flag but ignored it. We talk for a few then I placed the tuition on dresser. She proceeds to give me a pretty good bbj now I am ready to bend her over to dig in those guts. Then she tells me that this was a bbj only. I immediately sat up said this was a ss not bbj only. She tells me that a ss is just a bbj. I smirked like bytch please. Then she tells me she on her period. At this point the whole mood is fucked up and I'm pissed off. As I reach for my money back on the dresser she jumps on me trying to grab the money too before I can get to it screaming at the top of her lungs. Then I hear a dude appear out of the bathroom where the dog was supposed to be he has a taser in his hand and shotgun in the other. I let the money go. Grab my shit and left. Dude was hiding in the bathroom the whole time. There was no dog. Its been a longtime since I had to deal this foolishness.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...4/474901777590
    That's some bullshit there. That's why I don't fuck with them "so call escorts" That shit could have gone left with a quickness.

    Oak.

  6. #13607

    That little *****

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently went to see casey out park ave off Howard st. She wanted 80 negotiated for 60 for a SS. I seen her before out rosedale back in 2016. I get there had to wait about another 15 mins before I get inside. She told me she had to put her dog away in the bathroom. I get inside and her place is tiny and filthy it was literally shit everywhere. And it smelled like piss. You could not even see the floor you were walking on. I asked to use the bathroom and she said the dog was in there but I can pee in a bottle. Red flag but ignored it. We talk for a few then I placed the tuition on dresser. She proceeds to give me a pretty good bbj now I am ready to bend her over to dig in those guts. Then she tells me that this was a bbj only. I immediately sat up said this was a ss not bbj only. She tells me that a ss is just a bbj. I smirked like bytch please. Then she tells me she on her period. At this point the whole mood is fucked up and I'm pissed off. As I reach for my money back on the dresser she jumps on me trying to grab the money too before I can get to it screaming at the top of her lungs. Then I hear a dude appear out of the bathroom where the dog was supposed to be he has a taser in his hand and shotgun in the other. I let the money go. Grab my shit and left. Dude was hiding in the bathroom the whole time. There was no dog. Its been a longtime since I had to deal this foolishness.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...4/474901777590
    I am so sorry this happened to you dude. I saw her about two Sundays ago and she literally did SS for 60 no issue. I didn't even have to say I wanted to fuck as I've had to say in the past. She hit me up yesterday with a new number and the night before begging for money for pizza or some other shit. I blocked her number immediately. Always thought it was off that she had to put "her dog" away and it took so long. Ridiculous. Told me she was moving too but it got pushed back. Never need to go back there. Again sorry you dealt with this but thanks for letting us know.

  7. #13606

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Her IG is there if you really wanted proof.
    I saw her recently. Not the first time we've hooked up. She stays at a house in Timonium in a nice neighborhood. Arms and legs are seriously messed up looking. She was in much better shape a couple years back. Made it hard for me to bust. She's accommodating but won't be going back.

  8. #13605

    Casey scam

    I recently went to see casey out park ave off Howard st. She wanted 80 negotiated for 60 for a SS. I seen her before out rosedale back in 2016. I get there had to wait about another 15 mins before I get inside. She told me she had to put her dog away in the bathroom. I get inside and her place is tiny and filthy it was literally shit everywhere. And it smelled like piss. You could not even see the floor you were walking on. I asked to use the bathroom and she said the dog was in there but I can pee in a bottle. Red flag but ignored it. We talk for a few then I placed the tuition on dresser. She proceeds to give me a pretty good bbj now I am ready to bend her over to dig in those guts. Then she tells me that this was a bbj only. I immediately sat up said this was a ss not bbj only. She tells me that a ss is just a bbj. I smirked like bytch please. Then she tells me she on her period. At this point the whole mood is fucked up and I'm pissed off. As I reach for my money back on the dresser she jumps on me trying to grab the money too before I can get to it screaming at the top of her lungs. Then I hear a dude appear out of the bathroom where the dog was supposed to be he has a taser in his hand and shotgun in the other. I let the money go. Grab my shit and left. Dude was hiding in the bathroom the whole time. There was no dog. Its been a longtime since I had to deal this foolishness.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...4/474901777590
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d68f62dc1d67fdc6a4167b79f8782039_f.jpg‎  

  9. #13604

    Tink and her amazing lips

    I need to catch up with her sometime. BTW, where is there a good rent a room these days. Notel Rs isn't open for business anymore.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    She's hanging around the triangle now. Told me she's living on smallwood she doesn't have digits but she's about. If she isn't tweeking she's one of the best out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot-20220309-162614-Photos.jpg‎  

  10. #13603

    Kitten

    Can anyone share where Kitten is posting. I've been unable to find her. Know what she looks like. Thanks.

  11. #13602
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Yes I'm talking about that Tink. Anyone know how I can find her? Does she have working digits?

    Phyuck!
    She's hanging around the triangle now. Told me she's living on smallwood she doesn't have digits but she's about. If she isn't tweeking she's one of the best out there.

  12. #13601

    Pocahontas

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream of a blonde fairytale with no drama. This one has nicely curved body with a bubble booty. Clean room with no smells. I think she looks better than her pics and well worth the trip. I definitely will repeat.

    Everything covered.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/78267409
    What was the damage?

  13. #13600

    Pocahontas

    I had a dream of a blonde fairytale with no drama. This one has nicely curved body with a bubble booty. Clean room with no smells. I think she looks better than her pics and well worth the trip. I definitely will repeat.

    Everything covered.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/78267409

  14. #13599

    Kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Reviews of kitten seem all over the place. But has anyone else noticed that multiple established seniors have said kitten is legit, but several brand new usernames, who seem obsessed and only post about kitten, seem to post some pretty negative stuff about her, while they apparently still keep trying to see her. It's always YMMV, but I think I'll believe the seniors.
    B-max. Yep I noticed. She's good to go from what I can tell but has GPS. Worked her down to $. 2 after a lot of hassle. Then I find out she don't have a room.

    Didn't have time to pick her up on North Ave and ride all the way to Tim's. When I have more time, I will be partaking. Curious if she looks anything like the videos tho, Phyucks pics made her look a little skeletal.

  15. #13598

    Now that you mention it

    That ig account could be fake. But they did reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by DefaultGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tay from this add? Planning a visit with her tomorrow, would appreciate confirmation otherwise I'll be TOFTT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape