Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 530 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 580 630 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 15296
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7361

    Kkp

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderingbadly  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers have any experience with this? Looks interesting, and near where I'm going to be staying when I'm in the city next week. Alternatively, any low-mid grade parlors walking distance to Times Square would be appreciated. NYAW is fun, but I'm not looking to go that big this time around.

    Will exchange intel in Vegas (native) upon request.

    Thanks.
    KKP has been around for a long time. Legit place. I haven't been recently so I cannot comment on current roster. But overall it's been a reliable spot over the years.

  2. #7360

    Kiss Kiss Pop

    Any mongers have any experience with this? Looks interesting, and near where I'm going to be staying when I'm in the city next week. Alternatively, any low-mid grade parlors walking distance to Times Square would be appreciated. NYAW is fun, but I'm not looking to go that big this time around.

    Will exchange intel in Vegas (native) upon request.

    Thanks.

  3. #7359

    DDY Gucci hot little spinner

    Gucci is a pretty little spinner. Kissed me right when I got in the room and got me undressed. Her RJ is supposed to be real good but I am not into that so didn't do it.

    Ok, so after the shower she is kissing me hard and I pull her onto me and suck on her tits. I lie back and she DTs very well. Went to 69 and a nice little pussy on her.

    I told her to get condom. She got on me in cowgirl and went to do some p2 p. But my dick just popped in. She is sitting upright bouncing up and down on it. And I am like ok. Then I pull her down to me and just start fucking her. Condoms be damned. I was pretty close to busting.

    So we switched to mish and she puts the condom on me. So we are fucking in mish going at it like rabbits. Then doggy and she is very active. We were fucking the shit out of each other. I got a bit tired and ripped off the condom and laid on my back and was like do you just want to suck my dick to finish? She has very little English. So she lays down next to me on her side with her ass facing me. I was like, ok, we did do some bb already so I stuck my dick in her and fucked her spoon style holding onto her hips and ramming her into me and came right in there.

    Pulled out and she is like "where is condom" and I was like I took it off right in front of you. She playfully slapped my arm. I guess it was miscommunication. So I'd say don't expect BBFS but I got it accidentally.

    Showered and got a massage. She got on her knees on my back and went up and down my back then stood up and walked up and down my back. It felt good. Good balance on her.

  4. #7358
    Quote Originally Posted by CantFindIt  [View Original Post]
    Well Frankly it does make sense, you can cove your address area on the Dl if that makes you feel better. I have had no issue giving them my Id, most ask for that or your linkedin acct or your biz card, some even ask for a current selfie to confirm the DL pic is you.
    I did not hesitate. I don't think its a big deal.

  5. #7357
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiv1122  [View Original Post]
    Hi All, been reading a long time and deciding on DDY. I called and got the request for Id.

    Very hesitant about providing my DL. Is that safe to do?
    There is no issue. They just want to know you are not LE. You can definitely ask if you can blur out anything and show them the rest in person. They are not keeping the info. I've done with with many places and never had any issues. These places don't want to cause issues for anyone. That is bad business. They just want to be safe. Everyone in NYC is being extra safe right now.

  6. #7356
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #7355

    Id

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiv1122  [View Original Post]
    Hi All, been reading a long time and deciding on DDY. I called and got the request for Id.

    Very hesitant about providing my DL. Is that safe to do?
    Well Frankly it does make sense, you can cove your address area on the Dl if that makes you feel better. I have had no issue giving them my Id, most ask for that or your linkedin acct or your biz card, some even ask for a current selfie to confirm the DL pic is you.

  8. #7354

    Ada and Abby at NYAF

    Finally was able to secure Ada and Abby at NYAF since I couldn't catch them at another place.

    Love the location, feels good, new clean and I live the ambiance, feels like I'm walking into a low key KTV I just don't like the showers up front must be hell for mms and girls to make sure you don't run into anyone.

    I read a review where they used toys so I wanted to try. Ada and Abby are both hot and there are many reviews describing them so I'll skip that and get to the part where we all get wet in the shower everyone is doing something 1st cup done. Wonderful arrangement and coordination on their part.

    We all hurry back with our towels half off and as soon as the door closes mayhem it was like they forgot was just happened in the shower. Ada is a bbj master and Abby is a dfk queen. 69 was tasty and fresh on both, then the toys came out and oh if you're into that it's something you have to sample. Nothing crazy just clean dirty fun, some restraints, whip, ball and a small rabbit that ran out mid session.

    I had them both in K9, mish, and facing each other on top of me. 2nd donation CIM in their knees. Again nothing felt forced or awkward no pause just fun felt very natural. Bravo to Ada and Abby I tip accordingly and leave.

  9. #7353

    Nyaf = Nyaw

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianCarGuy  [View Original Post]
    Texted the nyaw number and they said they moved down near nyaf. Got weirded out and decided to hit up DDY. Anyone else know what's this about?
    Confirmed.
    https://nyasianfitness.com/

  10. #7352

    First timer

    Hi All, been reading a long time and deciding on DDY. I called and got the request for Id.

    Very hesitant about providing my DL. Is that safe to do?

  11. #7351

    Nyaw

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianCarGuy  [View Original Post]
    Texted the nyaw number and they said they moved down near nyaf. Got weirded out and decided to hit up DDY. Anyone else know what's this about?
    Someone posted here a week or 2 ago about having building inspectors barging in. I think they got evicted from their original place.

  12. #7350

    NYAW closed / moved?

    Texted the nyaw number and they said they moved down near nyaf. Got weirded out and decided to hit up DDY. Anyone else know what's this about?

  13. #7349

    Foxy Latina Roxy. NYAF

    I was never into Latinas, always been Asian type of monger but today all changed at NYAF.

    On location with no appointment, just a text that I'm coming today around whatever time.

    I was offered Eva and believe me I was tempted since I read a recent review of her that was right up my style but then I saw a hot girl coming out of a room and I said who's that?

    MMS said Roxy and called her over to show me her ASSetts, Roxy does a half turn and backs up her trunk on me. Holy mother of GOD!! Me like me like, I was a bit hesitant because I just read a review and someone said she just started giving bbj and she's new to the GFE style but just looking at that body and ass alone got me flustered and giddy like a 10 yr old girl at Disney land.

    In the rooms wet Dfk and make out (mainly me grabbing that ass) I'm hard I ask for a shower first, she was excited to show me what she learned so far, when she said Bella was her teacher I knew I was in good hands.

    I opted for the TS. She was great not like Fiona or Bella but I felt she tried and did very well. We were talking through it and laughing most of the time. I love her accent.

    Plenty of bbj and daty but unable to take me all the way in and I didn't want to push her too far so I let her do her thing. She did this thing with the shower head on her clit and I find my finger fucking her till she cums, mind blown!!

    Her body is too hot for me to fuck up now. We go back and the playfulness don't stop.

    More aggressive bbj, she's doing very well, her hands around my hips pulling me in, lots of gag and spit. I want to blow right there so I start to DATY her and we end up in reverse 69 with her head hanging down the bed and me on top of her eating the top part of her pussy while face fucking her. Her pussy is so nice and sweet I didn't want to stop. I suite up and face fuck her for another min before turning her for mush off the bed with me standing. The view of her pretty face, beautiful tits and skin tone really got me going so I speed up and go a bit harder while grabbing her tits but I couldn't get there because all I was thinking was her ass.

    In k9 with her legs hangs down and her half laying (face down) she pushed up against me and literally started twerking god damn!! That ass right there in front of me twerking with her ass chicks spreading and then slapping against my cock was unreal. It don't take long and I'm about to pop so I have her turn and cum all over her chest and neck as she's saying yeah daddy.

    Standard damage for NYC but the feeling was of a super GFE.

    Am I a Latina convert? I don't know but I'm definitely going to see her again maybe in a double.

    Roxy's a great addition to a Chinese line up all they need now is a Japanese and a token Korean.

  14. #7348
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 11

    Wonderful spa Jennifer

    Went in the afternoon after a long day. I picked Jennifer I saw her before and she is always good. Off to the table shower. Some cleaning of all right places. Then some BBBJ with the warm water. It felt wonderful. Like the spa's name. Had to stop her so I wouldn't pop to soon. Back in the room some light massage and then I turned over. Jennifer is very petite. More BBBJ then the cover goes on and I asked to DATY. She flipped to 69. I tapped her when ready and she got on top and she went cow girl and then we finished in Mish. Another Thailand girl I believe came in an introduced herself. She is very nice and petite as well. I will return!

  15. #7347
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 11

    Latina Lily will be here

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ2014  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. So I'm from Chicago. I fly into NY every 6 weeks for work. Normally I got to CCP / DDY, same place just changed their name. This is "my spot". Been there many times. Singles. Doubles. 2 hour sessions. They know me well let's say. I fly in next week. But wondering if there's somewhere I can go that's similar but has a Latina menu? Latinas drive me nuts.
    Latina lily will be in wonderful spa on April 1st.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape