Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #5551
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    I Did

    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    This one? I was chatting with her for a while, never switched to snapchat. Maybe others recognize the photos?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-6c7ea685cdeb
    I chatted with her for a week or so. We talked about meeting up, but she eventually ghosted me right when she canceled her SA account. Super hot body; what a shame I wasn't able to get on board.

  2. #5550
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePaw  [View Original Post]
    Would help if you kinda provided a link or name to who you maybe referencing. Whomever you are referring to sounds like a jackpot.
    Sorry about that wasn't thinking when I posted. All her ads were gone when I went back to find the link.

  3. #5549
    Quote Originally Posted by PurdHupley  [View Original Post]
    I liked BBWs, so there's that. No apologies. Stumbled on this one. Bb everything, cip, cia, c anywhere. 180. Ticks alot of my boxes. Wants a 20 deposit, which I normally never do. Can't find anything on Google. Any of why'all know anything about her.
    Would help if you kinda provided a link or name to who you maybe referencing. Whomever you are referring to sounds like a jackpot.

  4. #5548

    Brielle

    YMMV and she tends to like shorter meets but she's real and local.

    https://escort13.com/post/61895198?currentPage=1

  5. #5547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935

    I meet her off of SA back before she came to TNA

    Quote Originally Posted by BluthWayne  [View Original Post]
    Do you by chance have any other links for her? Like to an ad or something. Damn 50 bucks for * fucking nuts.
    She was fun when I hung with her, not sure about modern reports.

  6. #5546

    Older ad for Lisa

    One from last summer, shallow dive, deeper might turn up more recent. https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...l/790096844414.

  7. #5545
    Quote Originally Posted by BluthWayne  [View Original Post]
    Do you by chance have any other links for her? Like to an ad or something. Damn 50 bucks for * fucking nuts.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ow-amp-All-Day!Come-Have-A-Wonderful-Time-you-Won%92 t-Regret-it-Don-t-Miss-Out!26%2310024%3 B%26%2310024%3 B**UPDATED-PICS! Highlight=Loyallisa.

  8. #5544
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    This is sure to satisfy that fetish. She's up near Federal Way though. May be worth a trip.

    https://onlyfans.com/loyallisa/media
    50 for her OF. Ugh. But she does look cute.

  9. #5543
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    This is sure to satisfy that fetish. She's up near Federal Way though. May be worth a trip.

    https://onlyfans.com/loyallisa/media
    Do you by chance have any other links for her? Like to an ad or something. Damn 50 bucks for * fucking nuts.

  10. #5542
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Lisa The Little Person

    Quote Originally Posted by PurdHupley  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of years ago to satisfy a little person fetish. Had to tell me about how her kids know what she does because she'd gotten arrested one. Definitely a turn on. Went to do doggy and she informed me I'd already had my 2 positions. I was done. Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy.
    This is sure to satisfy that fetish. She's up near Federal Way though. May be worth a trip.

    https://onlyfans.com/loyallisa/media

  11. #5541

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by PurdHupley  [View Original Post]
    I liked BBWs, so there's that. No apologies. Stumbled on this one. Bb everything, cip, cia, c anywhere. 180. Ticks alot of my boxes. Wants a 20 deposit, which I normally never do. Can't find anything on Google. Any of why'all know anything about her.
    It would help if you provided a link.

  12. #5540

    Thoughts on this one?

    I liked BBWs, so there's that. No apologies. Stumbled on this one. Bb everything, cip, cia, c anywhere. 180. Ticks alot of my boxes. Wants a 20 deposit, which I normally never do. Can't find anything on Google. Any of why'all know anything about her.

  13. #5539

    Autumn Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyCH  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up with her and it was all going well until she started saying how many other people wanted the spot. Being sorta pushy in a way. I pointed it out and kind of went off on me, seems she might be having a stressful day, because I've heard she's usually quite lovely. Anyways I know she's been put on here before so figured I'd give a heads up that she might be super friendly anymore.
    Only met her once; but she was great. Amazing head, killer CG, loved it a little rough and she's a natural submissive.

  14. #5538
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseCityRocker  [View Original Post]
    This one https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/62469376/.

    Aka Kandiluv https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?360409-Kandiluv.

    Responded that she would be onboard with GFE / BBFS via text. She has TNA reviews that say she promises X but delivers Z (ilch) - any pooners have any direct experience?
    Saw her a couple of years ago to satisfy a little person fetish. Had to tell me about how her kids know what she does because she'd gotten arrested one. Definitely a turn on. Went to do doggy and she informed me I'd already had my 2 positions. I was done. Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy.

  15. #5537

    Princesa

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....inute-Specials!Sweet-and-innocent-how-can-you-resist-Incall-or-outcall-Available-now!

    She is new. Has decent rates and offers a "premium" rate. Has anyone here checked out the premium offer? Anyone want to TOFTT? Maybe I will. 😂.
    If you do, let us know!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape