Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 519 of 906 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 569 619 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 13582
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5812
    Quote Originally Posted by DoVa3  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't pay FL / NYC / CA donations while making Kentucky wages. I get where the guy is coming from.
    Again that's why we don't see local high end girls. I've heard from more than a few visiting girls that are surprised at the lack of local high end options. Too many people rather eat at McDonalds and Burger King.

  2. #5811
    Quote Originally Posted by Rduv01  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her in 2020, and while she was a bit thinner than pics showed, she was a good time. No sign of drug use, pics were close to accurate, and she definitely knows how to entertain.

    The concern is she and the girl she was working / rooming with tried to extort more money from me by taking a face pic and threatened to expose the pic. When I declined their offer, this girl changed the approach and demanded I pay more or she'd call the cops. Since I had no money or other valuables with me beyond the agreed amount plus tip, I let her frisk me to show she wasn't getting anything more. Definitely her that was driving the situation, whereas the roommate / other was too high to put a coherent sentence together.

    I would avoid because she seemed determined and desperate to shake me down for more $, and safety and discretion are important for me.

    Stay safe.
    Thanks for the information. She is off my list bro. SMO.

  3. #5810
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately this is the mindset that keeps higher end providers from Louisville.
    I wouldn't pay FL / NYC / CA donations while making Kentucky wages. I get where the guy is coming from.

  4. #5809
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately this is the mindset that keeps higher end providers from Louisville.
    I don't mind the higher end, unfortunately its finding the ones that provide the quality to match that makes me reluctant to try. Its one thing to have a dead fish lay, but its another to pay high end prices for dead fish lays and all kinds of rules.

    Nathane Marie is definitely a higher end lady that meets that price of admission. The big booty blonde Jessica is an example of not worth the price of admission, good to look at but not fun to play with.

  5. #5808
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately this is the mindset that keeps higher end providers from Louisville.
    They are the guys that ***** about crappy service from someone who changes 120!

  6. #5807

    Plenty of feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by HardyBob  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on her? She's in my city and thinking about seeing her!
    There is plenty of feedback on her specially lately I would suggest take the time to go through the forums post you will get your answers.

  7. #5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnm1234  [View Original Post]
    400 a date? Yeah UM nah and good luck. She must drop gold nuggets when she takes a shit.
    Unfortunately this is the mindset that keeps higher end providers from Louisville.

  8. #5805

    Seriously

    400 a date? Yeah UM nah and good luck. She must drop gold nuggets when she takes a shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing this one UTR. She is now advertising and is looking for some new fans.

    She is a fuller figured woman and really very good at what she does.

    https://belladonnarosegfe.escortbook.com/

  9. #5804

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Let me know if she is real. I may put her on my list for my next visit to Louisville bro! SMO.
    I reviewed her in 2020, and while she was a bit thinner than pics showed, she was a good time. No sign of drug use, pics were close to accurate, and she definitely knows how to entertain.

    The concern is she and the girl she was working / rooming with tried to extort more money from me by taking a face pic and threatened to expose the pic. When I declined their offer, this girl changed the approach and demanded I pay more or she'd call the cops. Since I had no money or other valuables with me beyond the agreed amount plus tip, I let her frisk me to show she wasn't getting anything more. Definitely her that was driving the situation, whereas the roommate / other was too high to put a coherent sentence together.

    I would avoid because she seemed determined and desperate to shake me down for more $, and safety and discretion are important for me.

    Stay safe.

  10. #5803

    UTR Gone Mainstream

    I've been seeing this one UTR. She is now advertising and is looking for some new fans.

    She is a fuller figured woman and really very good at what she does.

    https://belladonnarosegfe.escortbook.com/

  11. #5802

    Cash

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Let me know if she is real. I may put her on my list for my next visit to Louisville bro! SMO.
    She's real. I've heard of a lot of drama around her, but personally never had any issues with her. Similar reputation to Holly. She's a bit strange, and can't take a dick without screaming her head off. I haven't ever scheduled anything with her. Both of my encounters with her were years apart and happened by random chance in a way, so I can't comment on if you can trust her with an arranged meetup. In her prime she was an exact clone of Kelsi Monroe.

  12. #5801
    Any feedback on her? She's in my city and thinking about seeing her!

  13. #5800

    Little Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Aname  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I tried this one on a whim the other day.

    Took all of 15 minutes to set up, she had just checked in to the room over off newburg.

    First impression was kind of wild her hair was a mess, sweat pants, basic I'm not doing anything today look, but she was still beautiful. Tiny, she's like 4'10 and 85 lbs, this was a pleasant surprise as the ad doesn't say much other than "fun size".

    I dreamt she was cool as she could be, completely down to earth and loves the fact that she's a ***** (my absolute favorite trait).

    BBBJ was great, daty was fresh, and the FS was tight. All in all one of my favorite recent experiences and will repeat immediately. Got to see these gals when you can, they go bad quick. $ for the Qv and worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78158842
    I decided to give her a try as well. I drove 37 miles one way and got ghosted. I'm probably done with this hobby. Too many disappointments. I have better things to spend $120 on.

  14. #5799

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get crickets lately? Seems ever since an OF was started I can't get a reply.
    Contacted her 3 weeks ago. Agreed on time. About one hour before got a text saying she had to cancel. I just wrote her off.

  15. #5798

    Bella Love

    Anyone else get crickets lately? Seems ever since an OF was started I can't get a reply.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape