Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 852 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 902 952 1352 1852 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24574

    Meh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vishud  [View Original Post]
    Finally, after long time, I was able to get a chance to dream with this ACS without much drama.

    Basic information exchanged via text, she is on W. Broad St.

    Entered to room, a slim Korean, around 40 was waiting in sexy dress.

    Room was clean, smelled good and I checked bathroom, the accessories in bathroom showcasing the level of good hygiene by masseur.

    It was FS without any drama, DFK, CBJ, nursing, followed by all different positions (Lotus, Miss. , K9 and CW) with so much passion.

    She finished twice and I had my good time without complaints.

    Pros- No drama or attitude, No upcharges, slim, beautiful in makeup, with small butt and small perky nip's.

    Cons- You have to leave as you finished, no chances to Greece, no massage for hhr. She told me that, I made her tired (as I was 3rd yesterday). So YMMW.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/251683239934
    Everything you said is accurate, but I found the girl very average. Attractive enough and thin, but very lackluster service. CBJ, to cfs. Wouldn't let me pound away "too big" I never believe that bc they are built to birth children, just sayin. But as always YMMV and who knows, maybe she found you more attractive? I would've been better off spending a little more and going to mountain or chamberlain or even Eros, but I was being a bit stingy today.

  2. #24573
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few days ago, and multiple times recently. She has mentioned the bf and him knowing what she does. She also mentioned some other stuff about him. But before you start warning guys of this and that. When was the last time you saw her? Last week she told me the bf is back with his ex and she no longer deals with him. A bigger concern would be dudes randomly knocking on her door because she didn't respond to their text. And this applies to any working girl. Do not, never, ever and I mean never show up unannounced to a girls room. You don't know who is on the other side of the door and how trigger happy they might be.
    I've got a dream scheduled with her this afternoon but after hearing all of this, I'm hesitant and considering canceling. Thinking with my big head for once.

  3. #24572

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaGhost  [View Original Post]
    Met a girl name Emma recently moved to Petersburg from SC has a job and apartment. Just needs extras money cause her job isn't all that. Good mic skills and good wet pussy. No Greek. PM me for her contact info. Also no black guys. Damage is 130.
    Some of you guys don't know how to talk to a female and she said she will not be responding to anyone else. Way to fuck it up for others.

  4. #24571
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishud  [View Original Post]
    Finally, after long time, I was able to get a chance to dream with this ACS without much drama.

    Basic information exchanged via text, she is on W. Broad St.

    Entered to room, a slim Korean, around 40 was waiting in sexy dress.

    Room was clean, smelled good and I checked bathroom, the accessories in bathroom showcasing the level of good hygiene by masseur.

    It was FS without any drama, DFK, CBJ, nursing, followed by all different positions (Lotus, Miss. , K9 and CW) with so much passion.

    She finished twice and I had my good time without complaints.

    Pros- No drama or attitude, No upcharges, slim, beautiful in makeup, with small butt and small perky nip's.

    Cons- You have to leave as you finished, no chances to Greece, no massage for hhr. She told me that, I made her tired (as I was 3rd yesterday). So YMMW.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/251683239934
    Thanks for the write up. I have been wanting to try them. Would you repeat on this one?

  5. #24570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan72  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen lately.
    Links or details?

  6. #24569

    A good ACS experience

    Finally, after long time, I was able to get a chance to dream with this ACS without much drama.

    Basic information exchanged via text, she is on W. Broad St.

    Entered to room, a slim Korean, around 40 was waiting in sexy dress.

    Room was clean, smelled good and I checked bathroom, the accessories in bathroom showcasing the level of good hygiene by masseur.

    It was FS without any drama, DFK, CBJ, nursing, followed by all different positions (Lotus, Miss. , K9 and CW) with so much passion.

    She finished twice and I had my good time without complaints.

    Pros- No drama or attitude, No upcharges, slim, beautiful in makeup, with small butt and small perky nip's.

    Cons- You have to leave as you finished, no chances to Greece, no massage for hhr. She told me that, I made her tired (as I was 3rd yesterday). So YMMW.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/251683239934

  7. #24568

    Misadventures

    So even though I've been striking out like hell trying to soft through all the madness of stg and list I thought I'd contribute and help my fellow rookies. Been casting a wide net and hitting up the numbers but every. Single. One. That caught my eye ended up being a deposit scam. I guess that's on me when my standards draw me to the TGTBT ones. I did have a misadventure involving the legendary Jessa.

    After texting back and forth with her chaotic ass I finally got the green light to hit the notel attached to hooters. I'm not stranger to these spots, but goddamn. Walking down the hall was like the set of Saw or Charlie's apt from It's always sunny. I'm pretty sure I was still smelling secondhand smoke from the 80's in that place. After walking past some cock eyed dudes who looked they were going to ask me to answer 3 riddles before letting me past I get to the door. When other mongers have mentioned monkey they weren't fucking around.

    What answered the door was some straight Lord of the Rings shit, but instead of growling she was just cackling and wobbling around in her heels and almost sloshing whatever concoction she was drinking so bad I almost got doused.

    That seemed to break the evil spell the little head had over me and without so much as a "Thank you for your consideration" I beat it the fuck out of there.

  8. #24567

    Jessica

    This report is late because I finally got my I'd and password sorted.

    Picked up Jessica off of JD about 5 months ago, but haven't seen her since.

    It was during the day. I picked her up at the gas station with the red canopy.

    She directed me to go to a secret spot.

    She is not that attractive, but she has a tight little body which I like.

    We stopped and she was falling asleep. She said that she hasn't been sleeping well at all.

    I gave her 40. Her mic skills were decent.

    CIM, but she opened the passenger door and spit.

    I would like to see her again, but every time I go down JD, I never seen her. I usually see think black tweaker, but Jess warned me that she will try to rob or scam me.

    Anyone with info on Jess, feel free to PM me.

    Driving down JD, saw unmarked LEO cars parked at numerous spots.

    Stay safe.

  9. #24566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Queen

    Has anybody heard from Queen provider off broad st. I haven't spoke to her in couple of months and she hasn't answered any texts. Can PM me if any info or if you've seen recently. Thanks y'all.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/983617478602

  10. #24565

    Carol Oliver VIP Models

    Met with Carol this afternoon from: https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7689377.htm?cat=1 Very excitable young blonde gave me a DFK at the door and we got it going. Sexy petite young lady with a nice round booty and some DDs. Loves to put them in your face. She went BBBJ with attention to the boys and we switched DATY but she wouldn't let me finish. 4. hr 2. 5 hhr very much worth while. Limited English but she knows what to do!

  11. #24564

    New girl Emma

    Met a girl name Emma recently moved to Petersburg from SC has a job and apartment. Just needs extras money cause her job isn't all that. Good mic skills and good wet pussy. No Greek. PM me for her contact info. Also no black guys. Damage is 130.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5365E2AC-72A6-4868-9E75-61DBD4365DFD.jpg‎   9E253667-91FE-4374-BA6A-E4ACA62D99EE.jpg‎  

  12. #24563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    That situation sounds like 90% of the low level girls we see. They have a dude waiting for them or watching them. It could be their connect who they called right before you got there so that he's there when she's finishes. Or could be their management making sure he gets the money before she blows it. Who knows.

    I've seen staxx several times and found her to be very nice and sweet, but I wouldn't believe anything she says. Of course she going to tell a customer that suspicious dude outside is her boyfriend.
    Over zealous jealous roaming around boyfriend / handler because honestly they are most often the same person. Either way it poses a potential problem. Not sure about the random monger knocking on a door being in this game for 30+ never once encountered that one. Have only seen her once wasn't that impressed for all the hoops to jump thru to get her to respond back. No thank you. Be safe.

  13. #24562

    Barbie / Kelsie

    Anybody seen lately.

  14. #24561
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few days ago, and multiple times recently. She has mentioned the bf and him knowing what she does. She also mentioned some other stuff about him. But before you start warning guys of this and that. When was the last time you saw her? Last week she told me the bf is back with his ex and she no longer deals with him. A bigger concern would be dudes randomly knocking on her door because she didn't respond to their text. And this applies to any working girl. Do not, never, ever and I mean never show up unannounced to a girls room. You don't know who is on the other side of the door and how trigger happy they might be.
    That situation sounds like 90% of the low level girls we see. They have a dude waiting for them or watching them. It could be their connect who they called right before you got there so that he's there when she's finishes. Or could be their management making sure he gets the money before she blows it. Who knows.

    I've seen staxx several times and found her to be very nice and sweet, but I wouldn't believe anything she says. Of course she going to tell a customer that suspicious dude outside is her boyfriend.

  15. #24560

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever took a dive in this one? I'm seeing her Friday (at least that's what the arrangement is right now). Set something up with her through snap. Was just wondering had anyone tried her yet?! If not, I will report back.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ph...a/506147396266
    Yaya fell through and didn't respond once I hit her and was ready to see her. Later she gave some lame excuse about going to someone's house to take a shower or whatever. She's batshit. Won't ever try again. Anyway once that fell thru I said I wasn't going to try to see staxx after multiple failed attempts but for some reason I decided to hit her up once again and got thru. Quick communication, easy setup. When I arrived that incense stuff hit me in the mouth LOL we greeted & she told me check bathroom to make sure wasn't anyone there. Went for hhr but only wanted a BBBJ. You guys are right, she's amazing. All I could feel was throat. Only lasted 10 min so she told me next time I could get a visit for half off since I opted for the hhr. Good time. Will probably repeat when regular isn't around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape