Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 1086 1586 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 25006
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16231

    Luciana's tits

    Quote Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Luciana made many of us smile. You will never find another like her. My heart was broken when she gave me news.
    For those who never had the pleasure, here's an old ad with some very accurrate pictures showing her hourglass shape and those incredible award winning knockers! Completey innocent, demure demeanor, behaved like she was at a fucking PTA meeting till she got worked up especially with DATY. Then she turned into a world class cumslut! Those were the fuckng days! https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...-today/6129203.

  2. #16230

    They're out there. . .

    You just have to be patient, know how to spot a rinser, and be a gentleman. You won't find them on STG, but WYP and especially SA still have some that don't disappoint.

    And you don't really need very deep pockets if you have a bit of "game", are reasonably attractive, and share interests aside from fucking for money.

    I've had a couple that were experimenting, testing the waters, as it were. One was a smoking hot 30-YO blonde that wanted to get her curiosity about BDSM satisfied before she got married and BF wasn't into it. That one went on for over a year.

    Another was RIFun, who has since quit the game and moved south. We still actually keep in touch. Sweet lady.

    I've had half a dozen others that were quite nice but short-lived. Very attractive, had real jobs, and weren't fucking psycho. LOL.

    They haven't disappeared, they're still out there, just harder to find.

  3. #16229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    A few days back she was asked about and Bourque77 post # 16196. He says he saw her a few years ago and she was hot but very poor service. Has anyone seen her in the last week or so? Wondering if she learned anything and has improved her service.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/036344211224
    Let me put this way. She don't qv. That's a red flag to me so that mean you will need to spend $200 regardless if she give good service or not. And she charge $400 hour but if you want Greek then it's $500. There's a reason why she post a lot. Not a lot of guys willing to pay these ridiculous price for poor service. And on top of that, she is the 3rd escort I noticed won't do qv anymore.

  4. #16228
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    A few days back she was asked about and Bourque77 post # 16196. He says he saw her a few years ago and she was hot but very poor service. Has anyone seen her in the last week or so? Wondering if she learned anything and has improved her service.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/036344211224
    I don't know her, but just from other experiences, let's just say that these girls don't usually improve with the passage of time.

  5. #16227

    Samantha / Coco

    A few days back she was asked about and Bourque77 post # 16196. He says he saw her a few years ago and she was hot but very poor service. Has anyone seen her in the last week or so? Wondering if she learned anything and has improved her service.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/036344211224

  6. #16226
    Quote Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Luciana made many of us smile. You will never find another like her. My heart was broken when she gave me news.
    The only one that came close was Athena from CT that came up to Warwick on occasion but she quit many years even before Luciana. Finding that kind of quality, price, and normal is just not happening these days.

    That said, there's a blonde MILF, seemingly petite, by the name of Samantha that just started posting on RI Eros board. Anyone have Intel? Tried reaching out today w no luck.

  7. #16225

    Luciana

    Quote Originally Posted by DurtyDawg  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's the one. She's definitely out of the biz now, though. Found a guy that ticked all the boxes for her and said goodbye.

    Fortunately, I was able to find four or five as good or even better on SA over the years, but even those are over now, down to just one.

    But yeah, she was something! I spent many an afternoon with that delightful lady. Always makes me smile when I think of her.
    Luciana made many of us smile. You will never find another like her. My heart was broken when she gave me news.

  8. #16224

    Gone but not forgotten

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Jesus H Christ! You mean MILF brunette Luciana from Smithfield with the big incredible natural tits and world class BBBJ! That woman was one of the best I had in RI! Just fucking gorgeous! I saw her several times then she disappeared. Then her Facebook also disappeared. Anyone know if she's around UTR? Cause she sure ain't in any ads I can find anywhere and her number ceased working for me years ago.
    Yep, that's the one. She's definitely out of the biz now, though. Found a guy that ticked all the boxes for her and said goodbye.

    Fortunately, I was able to find four or five as good or even better on SA over the years, but even those are over now, down to just one.

    But yeah, she was something! I spent many an afternoon with that delightful lady. Always makes me smile when I think of her.

  9. #16223
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    She seems legit (have also seen her on local dating apps) but just wondering how her services are?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/489399034202
    If she is real, she looks like she would be a lot of trouble.

  10. #16222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Jesus H Christ! You mean MILF brunette Luciana from Smithfield with the big incredible natural tits and world class BBBJ! That woman was one of the best I had in RI! Just fucking gorgeous! I saw her several times then she disappeared. Then her Facebook also disappeared. Anyone know if she's around UTR? Cause she sure ain't in any ads I can find anywhere and her number ceased working for me years ago.
    Saw her myself for a few years, I saw her once in a restaurant with some guy, We made eye contact and that was it. This was like 4-5 years ago. She loved to have her pussy eaten, They don't make her like that around here anymore.

  11. #16221

    Goddess Jo


  12. #16220
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtyDawg  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad, because her look sort of reminds me of the now retired but fabulous Luciana. Without the tats, of course. Oh well. She's a unicorn we'll never see the likes of again.
    Jesus H Christ! You mean MILF brunette Luciana from Smithfield with the big incredible natural tits and world class BBBJ! That woman was one of the best I had in RI! Just fucking gorgeous! I saw her several times then she disappeared. Then her Facebook also disappeared. Anyone know if she's around UTR? Cause she sure ain't in any ads I can find anywhere and her number ceased working for me years ago.

  13. #16219
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 2 times a while back. She was hosting out of an apartment complex. She's a young decent looking girl. Pictures on ad are heavily filtered. She met me outisde the building smoking a cigarette. Her apartment was clean. BBBJ was a 4/10. The kitty felt real nice and she could take a pounding. Tried to go BB but she said she didn't know me well enough yet so I believe it's on the table. Second time I went just for BBBJ. Totally rushed me the whole time. I paid for a HH and she was asking if I'm going to cum yet in 10 minutes. I let it go right in her mouth. She was pissed but I already knew I wasn't coming back again.

  14. #16218

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Yes rushed service. Exactly the same deal with me. I guess a leopard doesn't change its spots.
    That's too bad, because her look sort of reminds me of the now retired but fabulous Luciana. Without the tats, of course. Oh well. She's a unicorn we'll never see the likes of again.

  15. #16217

    Anastasia Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    Rushed service more qv time even though paid for the full hour. She's a safe bet but lackluster performance imo.
    Yes rushed service. Exactly the same deal with me. I guess a leopard doesn't change its spots.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape