Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 553 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 603 653 1053 1553 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 26910
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18630
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    How long are you in town for? You can't go wrong with Giselle but she won't be there for a couple of weeks. https://tryst.link/escort/giselle-112.
    What is VIP with her?

    I mean VIP usually means the normal thing, so we got to pay extras to do VIP to get normal service?

  2. #18629
    Quote Originally Posted by JValdez2021  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried? If so please pm.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1246005

    Thank you.
    Zero chance a girl that fine is only 200/ hr.

    Has to be fake or scam.

  3. #18628
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    How long are you in town for? You can't go wrong with Giselle but she won't be there for a couple of weeks. https://tryst.link/escort/giselle-112.
    I'll be leaving this weekend. Giselle looks like she's worth it. But damn can't extend such long. Came here for work and have to leave this Sunday.

    Stay Safe why'all.

  4. #18627

    Emily

    Has anyone tried? If so please pm.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1246005

    Thank you.

  5. #18626

    Accuracy

    Quote Originally Posted by JonSno  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are accurate? Or she's bigger?
    In person she is very slim, slender and has amazing hygiene & tastes so good.

  6. #18625

    Krista update

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    Is she even advertising these days? She has been unresponsive, She used to be my most regular provider for a few years. Big endorsement for a first poster. If you can get her though, she will treat you well.
    From what she told me she when I saw her is that she will be advertising after she comes back from her month long hiatus; as she's having some dental work done.

    She definitely is the best provider I've ever met hands down!!

  7. #18624

    Are pictures accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo;5846998[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/78297034[/URL]

    She does light kissing, DATY, BBBJ, but hooking up is with protection. An hour is $300, and half hour is $200.
    Pictures are accurate? Or she's bigger?

  8. #18623

    Kanari

    Putting out a request for info again on a busty girl posting by the name of Kanari on gator, anyone seen her? Her big ole tiddies are calling out to me. Feel free to PM https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/77478941.

  9. #18622

    Klaudia O'Hare

    Quote Originally Posted by JonSno  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Do you have a link? BBBJ is on the table? Or everything must be covered?

    Thanks.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/78297034

    She does light kissing, DATY, BBBJ, but hooking up is with protection. An hour is $300, and half hour is $200.

  10. #18621

    Intel

    Any intel on this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/78287113 thanks in advance.

  11. #18620
    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Klaudia quite regularly now, especially when her rates were $250. But she has proven to be an exceptional provider, and raised her rates to $300, which is still modest if you ask me, considering the services rendered are a great value. I would recommend anyone whose into Polish women licking your balls to go see her!
    Hi,

    Do you have a link? BBBJ is on the table? Or everything must be covered?

    Thanks.

  12. #18619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1204  [View Original Post]
    Hey Brothers!! Visiting form ATL.

    Looking for any providers in and around Naperville. Not looking too far as I don't drive. Going to uber or even can host.

    ANy leads or contacts appreciated.

    Stay Safe why'all.
    How long are you in town for? You can't go wrong with Giselle but she won't be there for a couple of weeks. https://tryst.link/escort/giselle-112.

  13. #18618

    Naperville

    Hey Brothers!! Visiting form ATL.

    Looking for any providers in and around Naperville. Not looking too far as I don't drive. Going to uber or even can host.

    ANy leads or contacts appreciated.

    Stay Safe why'all.

  14. #18617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Krista Bowie / Garland

    At one point Krista was a regular, but she's really hard to get a hold of and so we just fell out of touch.

    I agree, great service and amazing menu. But probably twice the rate of comparable women. You have to really be into her look to think she's a good value. I happen to be into her look but I know it's not for everybody.

    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    I see Krista regularly and she delivers exactly what I personally want from a girl. I see a lot of discourse on here about her scars and her being a junkie. She was, but she isn't anymore. The scars are old but permanent. I keep telling her to tattoo over those ugly things. If you can get over the scars, she fucks great, and sucks better then a dyson.

    If you can get past Krista's scars and blemishes, the you will in the company of a courtesan that not only delivers, but has the personality to match. She has broken teeth as well, and that is because she is using methadone to get off of the hard substances. Since I've been seeing her for quite a while, I can vouch for her that she is going clean, and will have implants within a matter of months to remedy this issue.

    All in all, Krista Garland is the most submissive provider I've ever met, and I promise you won't be disappointed, and after all is said and done will definitely say to yourself that it was a six hundred dollars well spent!

  15. #18616
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    This is the same as https://tryst.link/escort/itsivycoxxx.

    It's just a scam to get you to send money for pics / videos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape