Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 556 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 606 656 1056 1556 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 26914
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #18589

    Krista Garland Review

    I see Krista regularly and she delivers exactly what I personally want from a girl. I see a lot of discourse on here about her scars and her being a junkie. She was, but she isn't anymore. The scars are old but permanent. I keep telling her to tattoo over those ugly things. If you can get over the scars, she fucks great, and sucks better then a dyson.

    If you can get past Krista's scars and blemishes, the you will in the company of a courtesan that not only delivers, but has the personality to match. She has broken teeth as well, and that is because she is using methadone to get off of the hard substances. Since I've been seeing her for quite a while, I can vouch for her that she is going clean, and will have implants within a matter of months to remedy this issue.

    All in all, Krista Garland is the most submissive provider I've ever met, and I promise you won't be disappointed, and after all is said and done will definitely say to yourself that it was a six hundred dollars well spent!

  2. #18588

    Krista Bowie / Garland

    I see Krista regularly and she delivers exactly what I personally want from a girl. I see a lot of discourse on here about her scars and her being a junkie. She was, but she isn't anymore. The scars are old but permanent. I keep telling her to tattoo over those ugly things. If you can get over the scars, she fucks great, and sucks better then a dyson.

    If you can get past Krista's scars and blemishes, the you will in the company of a courtesan that not only delivers, but has the personality to match. She has broken teeth as well, and that is because she is using methadone to get off of the hard substances. Since I've been seeing her for quite a while, I can vouch for her that she is going clean, and will have implants within a matter of months to remedy this issue.

    All in all, Krista Garland is the most submissive provider I've ever met, and I promise you won't be disappointed, and after all is said and done will definitely say to yourself that it was a six hundred dollars well spent!
    Last edited by HamSolo; 03-26-22 at 15:43. Reason: Grammar

  3. #18587
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris3214  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl: https://tryst.link/escort/elizabethgarnier.

    I have been talking to her and she confirmed her availability. She sent me her face pictures since the website did not have any.

    A little pricey though. But the problem is I cannot find any reviews, or any online presence other than the ad on tryst.
    I am suspicious only for that reason..

    Any intel is appreciated. TIA.
    She looks incredible. I'd love to find out if anyone here has seen her though.

  4. #18586
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    No groping is among the list of things you can't do with her. What does that even mean?

    And her QV BJ says she won't be naked.
    I imagine that no groping means that you cannot rub her vagina even over her clothing. I don't know why we are even wasting bandwidth and time discussing her. When I see a list of "no's" I do not even consider. There are enough girls with open menus, so why even consider girls like this where you know from the ad the service and chemistry will be poor.

  5. #18585
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch1009  [View Original Post]
    These pics look amazing but no info. Her donation is wild to TOFTT. Also she is asking for a deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosemary
    Oh FORGET that.

    30% deposit?!

    Learn to not let your dick make your decisions, she's not worth the time, such arrogance.

  6. #18584

    Rosemary

    These pics look amazing but no info. Her donation is wild to TOFTT. Also she is asking for a deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosemary

  7. #18583
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMarc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this one? Looks pretty cute and the prices are right. Maybe TGTBT?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/77849111
    She's been discussed before. She's legit and used to host in the Northside. Only negative thing I heard about her is that she's a user. Other than that they were all good.

  8. #18582

    No groping?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb2212  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this user Cici real or fake? Been posting on and off.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...135/3129678664
    No groping is among the list of things you can't do with her. What does that even mean?

    And her QV BJ says she won't be naked.

  9. #18581

    Amanda / Chloe

    Has anyone ever seen this one: https://tryst.link/escort/chloesworldx.

    I was not sure, but contacted via twitter DM and she responded.

    She has a few more pictures on twitter and seems to be promoting her OF and the twitter account is less than a month old. Any red flags??

    6 $ and deposit required. TIA.

  10. #18580
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    How is one GFE friendly but says no to daty?
    Because GFE is virtually meaningless, in that the girls all define it differently or just lie about it. Had one chick offering "limited GFE". Turns out that meant nothing bare, no kissing at all. Fukking really??

  11. #18579
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMarc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this one? Looks pretty cute and the prices are right. Maybe TGTBT?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/77849111
    I would as well like more info on her been keeping a eye on her but the no daty and says GFE friendly kinda gets me.

  12. #18578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Faith near O'Hare


  13. #18577

    No Daty?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMarc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this one? Looks pretty cute and the prices are right. Maybe TGTBT?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/77849111
    How is one GFE friendly but says no to daty?

  14. #18576

    Sam in Cicero

    Anyone ever seen this one? Looks pretty cute and the prices are right. Maybe TGTBT?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/77849111

  15. #18575
    Holly is not doing BBFS with clients. Sometimes even in her movies they are using condoms. People in the porn industry have to do regular tests for STD, which the rest of us don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but she's always using condoms in all of her porn, so I would assume she doesn't do BBFS with clients. Could be wrong, though!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape