Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 885 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 935 985 1385 1885 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17550

    Dynamic Duo!

    Has anyone experienced these 2 beautiful Latinas yet and would like to share any details. Both of them are working independently and also with Bks. I can only choose one and don't know which one to go with. Thanks.

    Anastasia Steele.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/78277311

    Angela Torres.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/78277219

  2. #17549

    Mina Moore

    I know she has been mentioned before, I had a visit with her awhile back, session was great. I don't understand the lube deal.

    Before sex and all the don't do this, other than that I would repeat.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114

    Stay safe.

  3. #17548
    I know Renae is renowned for her BJ skills. But has anyone had a FS dream with her? Or is she ONLY an oral provider?

    Thanks,

    --OMR.

  4. #17547
    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Latina MILF? She's so fine.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7864088949
    She has quite a few reviews. Try doing a search. Also search in the Charlotte forum.

  5. #17546
    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    Who are your favorite married providers? I like sending the girls home with a little something for their husbands..
    Lisa, The redhead MILF in Eden.

  6. #17545

    News report

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Man there was some serious crap going on last time she was here. Family had posted a missing persons report and she was on news. Crazy! I almost hit her up then as well. I would avoid for sure. Never know what she's mixed up with.
    Any details on her real name, busts, or the news report that you referred to. Pm me if necessary. TIA.

  7. #17544

    Paris

    Has anyone seen this Latina MILF? She's so fine.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7864088949

  8. #17543

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Glad I came here first almost hit her up.
    Man there was some serious crap going on last time she was here. Family had posted a missing persons report and she was on news. Crazy! I almost hit her up then as well. I would avoid for sure. Never know what she's mixed up with.

  9. #17542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Favorite married providers?

    Who are your favorite married providers? I like sending the girls home with a little something for their husbands.

    J.

  10. #17541

  11. #17540

  12. #17539
    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Be careful brothers, this felon junkie thief is here in our area from Wilmington. She is recently out on bond from some very serious felony charges in SC and due to the fact she is crossing state lines, the big time uncles are keeping close tabs on her. Stay away from her and any other providers she may be working with and traveling with.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hayleybanks
    Glad I came here first almost hit her up.

  13. #17538

    Believe to be real

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude998  [View Original Post]
    Is this provider legit any reviews from her Bambi.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/924644254547
    When I messaged her, she indicated that she does not provide a service that I requested. Given that, I'm assuming she is legitimate.

  14. #17537

    Warning Hayley B

    Be careful brothers, this felon junkie thief is here in our area from Wilmington. She is recently out on bond from some very serious felony charges in SC and due to the fact she is crossing state lines, the big time uncles are keeping close tabs on her. Stay away from her and any other providers she may be working with and traveling with.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hayleybanks

  15. #17536
    I haven't see her, but looks alright, might be worth doing a pic check.

    Sexxy right on the edge of fake, let me know if you pull the trigger, would love to hear more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude998  [View Original Post]
    Is this provider legit any reviews from her Bambi.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/924644254547

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape