Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 893 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 393 793 843 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 943 993 1393 1893 ... LastLast
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Favorite married providers?

    Who are your favorite married providers? I like sending the girls home with a little something for their husbands.

    J.

  2. #17418

  3. #17417

  4. #17416
    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Be careful brothers, this felon junkie thief is here in our area from Wilmington. She is recently out on bond from some very serious felony charges in SC and due to the fact she is crossing state lines, the big time uncles are keeping close tabs on her. Stay away from her and any other providers she may be working with and traveling with.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hayleybanks
    Glad I came here first almost hit her up.

  5. #17415

    Believe to be real

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude998  [View Original Post]
    Is this provider legit any reviews from her Bambi.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/924644254547
    When I messaged her, she indicated that she does not provide a service that I requested. Given that, I'm assuming she is legitimate.

  6. #17414

    Warning Hayley B

    Be careful brothers, this felon junkie thief is here in our area from Wilmington. She is recently out on bond from some very serious felony charges in SC and due to the fact she is crossing state lines, the big time uncles are keeping close tabs on her. Stay away from her and any other providers she may be working with and traveling with.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hayleybanks

  7. #17413
    I haven't see her, but looks alright, might be worth doing a pic check.

    Sexxy right on the edge of fake, let me know if you pull the trigger, would love to hear more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude998  [View Original Post]
    Is this provider legit any reviews from her Bambi.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/924644254547

  8. #17412

    Intel on her?

    Is this provider legit any reviews from her Bambi.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/924644254547

  9. #17411

    Was wondering, very random

    Do any of why'all remember in the back page days this woman named "monstah mouth" or something like that. She was a bbw white or Arabian woman LOL she just crossed my mind today, I used too be in love with her 😂 Think she was in her early 30's back then.

  10. #17410

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by UncutDik  [View Original Post]
    She says Tiffany in profile. While back there was a pregnant tiffany (few months ago) that looks identical to this one. It very well could be same girl. Either she lied the first time or pregnant again. Who knows. I didn't see that girl at the time bc of lack of consistency. One day she preggo then poof not. So maybe she really is this time. Just a thought.
    Honestly that's kinda stupid I mean why didn't you just ask her if she was pregnant or not LOL. She's real I know her but I've never went to see her, she was pregnant beforehand and she's pregnant again.

  11. #17409

    Renae

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    So I saw that Renee had posted a couple of days ago. Decided to hit her up because of all the reviews I seen on here and I will say damn. Happy I got a chance to meet Renee. It was my first time but definitely will not be my last.
    Got a link?

  12. #17408

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    Sent text and with in 5 secs got 3 paragraphs back re rules and regs.

    Don't know. Love her looks.
    She's real. Great every time.

  13. #17407

    Tori. I thought that was her name

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Tori a few years ago. I met her and walked out the time I visited.
    I saw her a few times probably 12 years and back then bbfscip was available, at least to me but I'm sure I was the only one, right.

  14. #17406
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeladroit  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the feedback. Not too worried about her being a big girl but definitely don't need any hassles. Thanks fellas.
    I need to amend my post. I had the wrong name, She is indeed formerly known as Tori. Brainfart. My review stands. I tried to walk out, imp stopped me. This was a few year ago.

  15. #17405

    Older Redbone

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    I've chatted with Candy a few times but haven't visited yet. I believe she's been reviewed on here before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape