Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 6996
-
04-01-22 12:06 #4986Senior Member

Posts: 137Insight?
Does anyone have a strategy for SB? By that I mean getting beyond the fake profiles? I know beyond any doubt there are a very large number of bogus profiles. For proof, google sugar daddy sites. There are a plethora of them, and each one with that look and design will have many of the same girls, not a chance they're all opening 5 different profiles. So if they open a profile on one site they are shown on all of the sites. But they'll only even receive messages fro the one they have an actual acct on. So even aside from the fake messages trying to burn through your credits, there are fake profiles also trying to burn through your credits. Unfortunately seems the hotter girls, (going by pics of course) are on SB. But I can send 10 messages on SA and at least get a response from over half. SB? Lucky to get 1 out of 20+. If it were actual people statistically it should be close to the same.
Pointers would be appreciated because some of you have to have found a work around.
-
04-01-22 08:37 #4985Senior Member

Posts: 137Any intel?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f0c419a17b0d76
Messaging with her. Seems hard to get her to meet. She says she's in a recovery home. Any experience?
-
04-01-22 07:49 #4984Senior Member

Posts: 247Algorithms
They employ algorithms to monitor accounts. I've been banned twice and its very hard to get another account. Use VPN.
Originally Posted by MiscGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 22:43 #4983Senior Member

Posts: 1095Shelley
Decided to see her. Very attractive for a woman in her 40's. I got BBBJ (her skills were meh until I helped her bob her head then they got better) and two pops in an hour-ish time. No CIM but did provide DFK and ultimately a good time. I'd repeat. She was staying at a hotel downtown and I gave her $300.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/982e4293-ade0-4d73-ace2-34a7802c50c2
-
03-31-22 20:53 #4982Senior Member

Posts: 137Any feedback?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-ffa71c32ec4f
I've seen her on the site forever. Has got to be a lot of experiences. Pro? Good? Reasonable?
-
03-31-22 10:03 #4981Senior Member

Posts: 137Bingo
That's why I move to text as quickly as I can. First couple messages I'm asking to text, had a few accounts shut off so learned the hard way. Plus any hint of drama I block them.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 08:19 #4980Senior Member

Posts: 1095I'm new
But I refuse to discuss specifics on there. No mention of ppm or any details.
Originally Posted by MiscGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 22:28 #4979Senior Member

Posts: 82Banned on Seeking
Well, I just got banned on Seeking! Does anyone know if they most likely monitored my messages, or if there was a complaint? Either way. I'm toast there. And can't even submit a ticket to ask for a refund of my membership left unused. I am sad. LOL. All that vagina!
-
03-29-22 17:41 #4978Senior Member

Posts: 578Definitely a good time!
She's probably bombarded with messages now. I jumped on it early too. LOL.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 09:04 #4977Senior Member

Posts: 137Another example:
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-4c312de512cb
New to sb world and typical just broke up with HS BF, who was the only guy she had ever been with.
So needless to say she was skittish as hell. I messaged her the day she started her profile and she was getting overwhelmed by the messages, and really turned off by the overt sex offers. I got her to move to text quickly, as I always do. I really hate messaging on the site. We texted for over 2 weeks before I got her to meet, "let's just get coffee, lunch or drinks and talk".
Met for lunch and talked for about an hour, we already had a nice connection, so from there it was just keep being nice and above the rude guys.
Back to my place for an amazing time. $$ full menu except anal first time. I've seen her twice since and finally got that as well. Her first time for that so it was vice tight and her moans and screams were incredible.
Tight kitty (and ass LOL) all bare cims, cip, cia.
Had my 3!meets which is my limit.
But only blondes is spot on. Treat them like a girl you're interested in dating.
-
03-29-22 07:48 #4976Regular Member

Posts: 6Allura is a pro
I saw her late last year. Communication was ok and had an open menu. Only thing is she did not want COB or CIP. Was open to bare but even though she claimed to get checked regularly I used a cover. I felt this was was not her first rodeo. Heavier than I prefer so did not repeat. Damage was $$ Ok experience but between donation and hotel felt value was not there.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 07:38 #4975Regular Member

Posts: 6Snow shine one and done
So I can say only blonds is spot on. I am recently divorced and saw Cheyenna earlier this year. Unfortunately As a newbie I paid more than only blonds. She is a bit nuts. Music is a most. Will not give oral. Nice body but takes a lot of effort to make her cum. Face is also nice. Problem with her is her ability to communicate. Terrible at responding via text and when she does you are lucky to get a single sentence. No connection for me so moved on.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 21:10 #4974Senior Member

Posts: 1095LOL. Yea, makes sense
Even the escort space has never really been transactional to me. And I'm still in the dating scene even when I do this. Just need to think of it that way.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 20:13 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 210Never did to be honest
See, like Big2003 says, it's all about treating them with respect and not as a piece of meat. I hear countless of time how they are talked to and turned them off, or they become transactional. Guys that sees escorts alot with have no game (no offense to big seniors on here) tend to struggle with that. No game, not patient to work these girls. You can be the ugliest guy in the room and have the smallest penis in the room, talk to them and treat them nicely and not like a hoe, they will chose you over other fake daddies, all day. It ain't about the money man, let be honest with ourselves. So no, when I meet with them, I'll close them. Pays to be nice and talk to them like a non pro.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
Now, I'm banging fresh 19 year old, 4'11,95 lbs on here. She was talked in the past few months and wanted 800 a meet. I got her for way less and anything went this past weekend. I'm not going to review her because I know you on here will pounce on it the moment I mention who it is, she's the most sought after on here. Life is good when you treat these youngster like a lady, if only some of you guys treat them well as if you had a daughter. Just saying.
-
03-28-22 19:34 #4972Senior Member

Posts: 578In my experience
Most care less about the price when you actually try to show genuine interest in them.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





