Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 18370
-
03-31-22 15:03 #11620Senior Member

Posts: 65Bebe
Where is Bebe at right now? Also, what's the current talent at Eva's like?
-
03-30-22 10:03 #11619Senior Member

Posts: 344I love DATY but for some reason I don't feel as excited about it knowing I'm eating from the same plate someone else already ate from (and dipped his junk all over my meal). I love to 69 and have them face sit, hell, even DATO but not something I do at these places so it's not a priority.
Originally Posted by KatHunter469
[View Original Post]
I do love to pet the kitty and am partial to bald snatches which is why I prefer Bebe. Her bolt ons aren't rock hard like others, they're just soft enough. Plus she's Thai so that's a rare dish in this area.
I did enjoy Joy's eye contact during the CBJ and she is very pretty and wanted to cuddle afterwards. Did not feel rushed even though I knew they were busy (I waited for 10 minutes then mama San did the TS and sauna treatment to help me bide my time).
Both are great and IMHO both are worth the visit, even if it's one time. They look better than the girls in the ads and have great attitudes. Hopefully gems like these up the ante in the area and more places start to get equal talent!
-
03-29-22 05:57 #11618Senior Member

Posts: 74I had same question and picked Joy
I was in town and considering same question and went with Joy. The differences that made me choose her were:
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
- younger.
- real, not bolt on top.
- daty allowed (no probing except with tongue).
- FS.
Whichever route you go, play safe.
-
03-28-22 11:41 #11617Senior Member

Posts: 447Help
I'm looking for a non AMP provider in the East End. I like Churchill but honestly most days I've got bt 45-75 minutes total and that's a drive for me. With rubratings down its hard to know who to call. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
-
03-28-22 08:28 #11616Regular Member

Posts: 3Dixie Highway spas
Hi, new here and never went to a spa before but thought about trying one out, I noticed a few on Dixie Highway and wonder if any advice could be given. Thanks in advance.
-
03-28-22 08:26 #11615Regular Member

Posts: 3Ravon
Not sure but her pictures change every few days to a different person so whoever is in the pictures is most likely not same person but maybe someone else explored this.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 07:43 #11614Senior Member

Posts: 260Anyone know anything about her??
https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/0720...0-b2c049f251ae anyone know anything about this one? Is it TGTBT?
-
03-28-22 07:34 #11613Senior Member

Posts: 260Many thanks!
Thanks for the responses. I thought I read a while back that joy sit on some mongers face etc but sounds like either one will be fine. I was going to go to Churchill but read full service is not available? Also thought about the chick at spring in new albany or Jeff anything more there?? I had planned on going this last weekend but had to work so definitely next weekend. I usually do not go to massage because it's 2 mup ch for a lousy massage and getting wrap around your dick is not appealing to me. Any guidance or whatever you can pm me. Thanks and be safe.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 22:27 #11612Senior Member

Posts: 241Thanks
I came here to ask the same question. Looks like I'll just save my money for the massage parlors in Orlando. Highly recommended.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 17:48 #11611Senior Member

Posts: 967I agree
I agree. While I can only speak from my own experience, I have only had great experiences and I've never detected any alcohol issues. Always a sweet, cogent and reliable provider in my many encounters with her.
Originally Posted by Beringer
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 23:03 #11610Senior Member

Posts: 344Tough choice but I think Bebe
Joy is nice, both in looks and attitude but she didn't allow petting the kitty so not sure of she goes for DATY. She has a nicely trimmed Bush and a firm body.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
Bebe is clean shaven and allows touching. Very nice figure as well though idk if she goes for DATY. She is still my current fav though you can't go wrong with either one.
-
03-26-22 22:40 #11609Regular Member

Posts: 10Calvert City great
Great massage. She allowed full body roaming. She rubbed her boobs on me which felt great. Yes full menu.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 13:14 #11608Senior Member

Posts: 260Joy or bebe?
Which provider is the better one or which one is the favorite? I am looking for full service and possibly daty. Thanks in advance and be safe. Rock out with ya cock out!
-
03-25-22 23:33 #11607Senior Member

Posts: 3103I'm confused
Calvert city? Over by Kentucky lake? They have a AMP there at least did last year, she was built like a linebacker though.
Originally Posted by William33
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 19:18 #11606Regular Member

Posts: 10Calvert City A Sweet visit
Said her name is Linda. Looked probably 30's. Pretty and cute. Met me in short dress barely tied close which I felt was a good sign. Woman's body should be. She asked if I wanted a massage first. I told her maybe my neck and ass and thighs. Her attitude was great, Great massage with some teasing. Flip was fantastic. After the flip a quick pantomime negotiation and the fun began. Full menu, standard pricing, and enjoyed thoroughly by both parties. A bottle of water and a pat on the ass and I was out the door with a smile on my face.
Originally Posted by BillyBobMi
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






