Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 890 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 940 990 1390 1890 ... LastLast
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17477

    Awww man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter36  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about that.
    I thought you had seen the busty babe I posted about. Haha.

  2. #17476

    Luna

    Hey Nik,

    I never met her in fact she never texted back. She posts daily in Fayetteville and even offers Facetime verification so she must look similar. I was ready to take a drive to Fayetteville but instead contacted the provider in Miami and she confirmed the Fayetteville chick stole her pictures and she thanked me for letting her know. I told her I'd make a public service announcement on the board. Honestly I'd be ok to just facetime the tits. .

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, you're not kidding about those tits. They are amazing! So, did you ever meet "Luna" in person? If so, how was it?

  3. #17475
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    EB? Pretty sure he meant here on this forum.
    No, I meant exactly what I typed.

  4. #17474
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Luna was in town from Fayetteville this weekend and I tried to catch up with her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...llenc/78230246 Texted twice and no answer and while I was waiting I did a deep dive into those pictures. FYI they are not her pictures. She stole them from this verified provider in Miami. https://adultsearch.com/florida/miam...scorts/2017707 Those tits are spectacular. Maybe worth a drive to Miami. LOL.
    Yeah, you're not kidding about those tits. They are amazing! So, did you ever meet "Luna" in person? If so, how was it?

  5. #17473

    Is this one legit? Should I be worried


  6. #17472

    Luna

    Luna was in town from Fayetteville this weekend and I tried to catch up with her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...llenc/78230246 Texted twice and no answer and while I was waiting I did a deep dive into those pictures. FYI they are not her pictures. She stole them from this verified provider in Miami. https://adultsearch.com/florida/miam...scorts/2017707 Those tits are spectacular. Maybe worth a drive to Miami. LOL.

  7. #17471
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    I truly hope that you do not put stock in any review on EB.
    EB? Pretty sure he meant here on this forum.

  8. #17470
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    I know Renae is renowned for her BJ skills. But has anyone had a FS dream with her? Or is she ONLY an oral provider?

    Thanks,

    --OMR.
    Knob slob only as far as I know.

  9. #17469
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    She has quite a few reviews. Try doing a search. Also search in the Charlotte forum.
    I truly hope that you do not put stock in any review on EB.

  10. #17468
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    I know Renae is renowned for her BJ skills. But has anyone had a FS dream with her? Or is she ONLY an oral provider?

    Thanks,

    --OMR.
    Renea has only done oral for me, and I have been visiting her for over 3 years now. I have even offered what I think is a pretty good fare, but she always declined. IIRC, at one point she told me she has a physical issue that makes sex uncomfortable for her. I could be wrong but I believe that is the story I got.

  11. #17467

    Dynamic Duo!

    Has anyone experienced these 2 beautiful Latinas yet and would like to share any details. Both of them are working independently and also with Bks. I can only choose one and don't know which one to go with. Thanks.

    Anastasia Steele.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/78277311

    Angela Torres.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/78277219

  12. #17466

    Mina Moore

    I know she has been mentioned before, I had a visit with her awhile back, session was great. I don't understand the lube deal.

    Before sex and all the don't do this, other than that I would repeat.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114

    Stay safe.

  13. #17465
    I know Renae is renowned for her BJ skills. But has anyone had a FS dream with her? Or is she ONLY an oral provider?

    Thanks,

    --OMR.

  14. #17464
    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Latina MILF? She's so fine.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7864088949
    She has quite a few reviews. Try doing a search. Also search in the Charlotte forum.

  15. #17463
    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    Who are your favorite married providers? I like sending the girls home with a little something for their husbands..
    Lisa, The redhead MILF in Eden.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape