Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 554 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 604 654 1054 1554 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 26911
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18616
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    This is the same as https://tryst.link/escort/itsivycoxxx.

    It's just a scam to get you to send money for pics / videos.

  2. #18615
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Deleted by Admin

    Do not do this shit, I know you think you're being cute but all you do is help them get traction. We put a "Report Post" button on every post for a reason.

    A2
    Last time I tried to report something, the system wouldn't let me. I thought I'd irritated you by excessively reporting and been blocked from it.

  3. #18614
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    You are off to a great start.
    Lmao. Truthfully, I saw Krista back when she was Jessica. She was really skinny, obviously a user, licked and sucked dato like I'd never had before. Played bare. But was 220/ hr with bare Greek back then. She even went ATM after Greek with Cum / swallow. I saw her after she'd put on all the weight and had the implants for 350/ hr at a hotel I got and it was the same service but there was way more damage to her, it was almost like her skin was decaying off her body. She's super sweet and sincere, a good listener. Not a chance in hell I'd ever pay $600 for her though. I'd probably get b Foxxy to do similar work for 500 or less and she's much much easier on the eyes.

  4. #18613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    I just joined this forum; and decided to post about Krista on two groups on this site because I initially didn't see my first post show up because of being impulsive, which is as to why I made a second review to give Krista the recognitions she deserves, despite one person whose seeking to ruin her image. If he has an issue with Krista's weight, then it leads me to believe that he is into spinners only.
    You are off to a great start.

  5. #18612

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMarc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this one? Looks pretty cute and the prices are right. Maybe TGTBT?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/77849111
    She is real and a former SW from 5th. Great provider, just wrap it.

    On that note, did any of you dream with her friend Emma? She's the white chick in her pictures.

  6. #18611

    Really?

    Number yields no search results and is surprisingly similar to this website of an older unattractive: https://scarletsecrets.escortbook.com/gallery.

    Are the photos in Eros accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by OnaniKing  [View Original Post]
    She's the real deal and well worth it. Her ad went down for a bit but she got it back up. https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/7943104.htm.

    She has specials on Thursdays. She has health issues which make her unavailable sometimes but she'll get back to you eventually.

    Shoot your shot boys.

  7. #18610
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudder  [View Original Post]
    She is retired for now her sister who was also an escort died from a drug overdose in October. Sam went to rehab to get clean after that.
    Who was her sister? Tia?

  8. #18609

    Krista services

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Hey bud,

    600 goes a LONG way in this hobby, even in the pussy desert that is Chicago. And that's some serious cheddar to put down for just an hour with just one provider. And since I don't even consider the GPS queens as providers, 600 is like doubles or triples money.

    What's included with the 600? True GFE? BB? Greek? Soul sucking blowjob? Heavenly tit job? Going to need some more details here please.

    As for the drugs, good to hear someone making it out the deep end. Last 2 years got us all fucked up.
    That is correct, she is very open minded & will entertain a wide array of activities.

    But yeah definitely expect a soul draining blowjob!

  9. #18608

    Concerns

    Quote Originally Posted by LotsaFunInChi  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I'd heed a lot of caution on reviews like this from a reviewer who only has 2 posts, exact copies and pastes of one another praising the same one provider. Stay objective in your evaluation of reviews my friends.
    I just joined this forum; and decided to post about Krista on two groups on this site because I initially didn't see my first post show up because of being impulsive, which is as to why I made a second review to give Krista the recognitions she deserves, despite one person whose seeking to ruin her image. If he has an issue with Krista's weight, then it leads me to believe that he is into spinners only.

  10. #18607

    Klaudia O'hare

    I've been seeing Klaudia quite regularly now, especially when her rates were $250. But she has proven to be an exceptional provider, and raised her rates to $300, which is still modest if you ask me, considering the services rendered are a great value. I would recommend anyone whose into Polish women licking your balls to go see her!

  11. #18606
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    My speculation is the review was written by Krista herself, but albeit, she advertises on Tryst when she is looking to work. She's sparsely responsive. She thinks she's got a following on Twitter, but barely anyone responds or acknowledges her posts, but that's another way to find her. Yes to all you asked. Bare, Greek, anything you want. But she's overweight, untoned / squishy, caked on makeup that makes her look more like a troll, but will fulfill your asks. Yes to the fake tits but they're not great.

    Imagine, for those who know Gina Rollins from NYC, her service but a 2/10 on looks.
    For the record buddy I've been an avid fan of Krista since the beginning. As for your concern, I posted twice in order to be able to post in two subcategories. If anyone has any suspicions, please feel free to reach out.

  12. #18605
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #18604

    Kind of.

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyHoncho  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? I'm interested.

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...icago/78047772
    Kind of pricey at $300 an hour last summer. She was venting, talking and drinking while massaging and cuddling. Probably would have done that for an hour or two before we got down to business. I think it was early Fri eve so I doubt she is like that all the time. Decent covered activities. Bit chubbier than pics show. I would repeat but only at a lower price.

  14. #18603

    Mya

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...icago/78130056

    Anybody see her before? I'm looking for a solid Latina.

  15. #18602

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/77554872

    Looking for intel on this girl. I texted her but it gives me some red flags (only outcalls, then said only incalls when I told her let's go to a hotel). Just want to know if any of you know her. Thanks.
    I have seen Kitty. She is pricey and her texts can be a little crazy sometimes. If you never post reviews, don't bother PM me for more info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape