Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 18429
-
03-28-22 20:46 #8814Senior Member

Posts: 199Like I said don't have a problem not sharing. LOL guess you don't underhand the sugar game. I'll make sure not to share any info with you.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 20:41 #8813Senior Member

Posts: 199Never made promise but spoke about possibly visiting Vietnam. Not into some too clingy. Bstreet I don't see you giving any new info to the blog so if you guys don't appreciate my 411 then I can always stop and keep for myself. Most guys seem that they want to keep the good to themselves which I understand. Got so much goods that I'm willing to share but comments like this. I'll just keep the goods to myself.
Originally Posted by BStreet
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 20:28 #8812Senior Member

Posts: 204Thankyou
For calling him out on that.
.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 20:22 #8811Senior Member

Posts: 1064What's the gps damage?
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 19:49 #8810Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.

Posts: 113Adjective Noun / Adverb Verb names are usually bots. Adjective It Noun names are always bots.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 19:47 #8809Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.

Posts: 113There are reviews from her previous account too. If you enjoy her for the price then all is good. That said if a SB has an active SA account they are not anyone's secret.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 19:18 #8808Senior Member

Posts: 846A time waster so far.
Originally Posted by Stm001
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 19:14 #8807Senior Member

Posts: 328Same bot?
Profiles are identical.
Fine Actress.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-6e2e95ec3958
And.
FierceItGirl.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-d30b72e44ea2
-
03-28-22 17:57 #8806Senior Member

Posts: 184http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...t=49f69850b628#post5813501.
Originally Posted by Stm001
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 17:43 #8805Senior Member

Posts: 31Layla, anyone?
Can anyone kindly point me to mention of this one? I feel like I saw some Intel on her before but now cannot find it. Thank you.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-49f69850b628
-
03-28-22 17:35 #8804Senior Member

Posts: 4529/10 in rotation
Makes me feel so good hearing this!
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 17:10 #8803Senior Member

Posts: 244Kpop clear your Inbox.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 16:54 #8802Senior Member

Posts: 363Yes
Banging. Desperate for money, has GPS. I've got my hands full, still talking to another slim chick for next week first time meet, but wanted to give her a try before any of you mongers, so did.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 16:14 #8801Senior Member

Posts: 1064Do you have more pics of her.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 16:13 #8800Senior Member

Posts: 1064I don't have info on them anymore. Way in the past. A lot of them I met 5 x to 15 x time over months.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






