Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 31855
-
04-03-22 00:39 #26950Senior Member

Posts: 179WPF-Chrissy
Was wondering if anyone has seen or heard anything from WPF- Wet Pink Freak Chrissy lately?
-
04-02-22 17:31 #26949Regular Member

Posts: 15Various Dreams
Barbie: a little pricey and hard to schedule a time with but she is cute and pretty tight. I might repeat but the value isn't necessarily there. I felt safe at the visit.
Snow bunny: I arranged for quick BJ, it was fun and pretty fast. She is a little heavier than her photos but not bad looking. I'll for sure repeat that experience.
Now gents, I've been trying to set up a Greek experience but I keep getting quoted $500. Is that a fair rate?
-
03-31-22 15:06 #26948Senior Member

Posts: 2543I agree with your assessment of Rose, I've seen her numerous times.
Originally Posted by BlkDragon88
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 22:37 #26947Senior Member

Posts: 302It did.
Before hair monster pulled it. Guess there is a form of bad advertising.
Originally Posted by GolfHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 13:04 #26946Senior Member

Posts: 169Black lady GFE
Hey guys, does anyone know any good black ladies that provide GFE, 24-35 yrs old doesn't really matter, but preferably. No big girls or slim Jim thin. Send me a link or dm, utr welcome as well.
-
03-29-22 21:28 #26945Senior Member

Posts: 36Link doesn't work
Can you supply a different link?
Originally Posted by MrZapp;5840108[URL
-
03-29-22 20:44 #26944Senior Member

Posts: 100Sexy vanilla / Lady E
Bro OMG when I said I almost throw up think I paid 100 for outcall hhr. Her pics are real you get what you see pics wise, but yooo maybe it's just me she pulled her shorts down bent over for Doggie pussy and Ass was so hairy it was like my underarm pits like 3-4 inches if your into hairy chicks she might the one for you but totally grossed me out!
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 08:30 #26943Senior Member

Posts: 159I meant Maneater in the worst possible way! She is bipolar, and will suck out your soul.
Originally Posted by Cycle1960
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 21:34 #26942Senior Member

Posts: 193Neysa
Thanks for all the heads up, LOL! I'll be avoiding.
Originally Posted by Cycle1960
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 18:53 #26941Senior Member

Posts: 158Neysa
Read the reviews on her going back to 2009. Way to many negatives.
Originally Posted by JayBone
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 18:09 #26940Senior Member

Posts: 6038Chelsea
Her name is Chelsea. The picture with the GM was taken over eight years ago. I posted her here as Ms Redd. She was vey pretty back then but is a good example of how drugs and pimps are the scourge of the hobby. After all this passage of time and the passage of drugs, I have no idea how she is today. Nor am I likely to find out.
Originally Posted by Shy66
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 12:12 #26939Senior Member

Posts: 138I see GM strikes again
Happen to be browsing and as was going to dismiss this one until I saw a "verification" LOL. In the form of a pic. Brother Glockman is this you? Or was there copyright infringement.
https://callescort.org/901-519-5822
-
03-28-22 11:46 #26938Senior Member

Posts: 159Neysa
She's a "Maneater" 🤣.
Originally Posted by Rugby6996
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 11:31 #26937Senior Member

Posts: 138Peek a Boo- I C you
LOL, I noticed on her ad in her extra pics I see KayKay in there. Must have had that number I assume at one time.
Originally Posted by BlkDragon88
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 22:40 #26936Senior Member

Posts: 376Thanks for the detailed review. Any other guys here have any reviews on her? Thanks.
Originally Posted by SquirtMomma39
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






