Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 829 1329 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26935

    Neysa

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby6996  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever been with this girl or know anything about her? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

    https://callescort.org/901-653-1197
    Do a search on Neysa.

  2. #26934

    Anyone have any feedback on her?

    Anyone ever been with this girl or know anything about her? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

    https://callescort.org/901-653-1197

  3. #26933
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceious2  [View Original Post]
    She is a Lamar avenue regular. She will up sale for breathing near her. She has a handler who regularly seen fighting on Lamar and giving crappy service for gps pricing!

    Not many would know your quote, if any!
    Muchos grabyoass! Dodged a shotgun blast. You would be surprised how cool FERRIS is still with the kids. IT IS A CLASSIC MOVIE. LOL. Ask your next 24 year old. Ha.

  4. #26932

    Lucki

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    I saw lucki a couple days ago, met at a safe Incall, saw a skinny white guy come out of her room, he didn't look like pimp / management, looked more like he was her boyfriend. She texted me her room number which was the room he had just came out of 5 minutes before she texted me, I went in anyway. She opened the door in nothing but her panties and a small t shirt, she gave me an amazing sloppy BJ, then she slid her panties off so I could play with her while she gave me head. She then got on top and rode me reverse cowgirl and bounced all on my D, she really got into it and did not hold back on her moaning, we then switched to me on top and put her legs on my shoulders and pounded away until I came. Definitely would repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/77393566
    Did she provide bare service?

  5. #26931
    Quote Originally Posted by BartlettWild  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten threatening text messages from some saying they are from the cartel and if you don't pay come for you and your family. This one had a picture of two dead guys. Said I wasted one of there girls time. I use a texting and call app that is not linked to my regular number.
    Complete joke. They tried the same thing with me a while ago. I fucked with them and gave them an address and told them it was my home and I'd love it if they'd take out my old lady!128514;. She's still around. I wonder if anyone pays them when they threaten them like that. Hope not.

  6. #26930

    Threatening text

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaCare  [View Original Post]
    A SCAM. Period. If you did pay, you would be paying every week for the rest of your life. I would not even answer her back. I WOULD put her name and ad on here. And once a month I would put her name and new ad on here. I would make sure everyone knew about her as long as she is here. At least once a month, maybe more. If you see a good escort tell it on here. Get her all the business you can. Help the good ones. If you come across a piece of shit like that one, PUT IT ON HERE. Don't do nothing and let her do others the same way. Your post on here was good except for one thing. Who is she?
    I have received a couple with some gory pictures attached to it. I'm not sure which girl (s) that are doing it, probably the one that want $$ up front and I tell them that I'm not an idiot. I just delete them. I use a burner phone so they can't trace it back to me. Even tho I use my actual first name there are only a very select few that know my full name.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C56C1D00-0CA3-4702-9AEF-1533A7D7E4DC.jpg‎  

  7. #26929
    Quote Originally Posted by BartlettWild  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten threatening text messages from some saying they are from the cartel and if you don't pay come for you and your family. This one had a picture of two dead guys. Said I wasted one of there girls time. I use a texting and call app that is not linked to my regular number.
    A SCAM. Period. If you did pay, you would be paying every week for the rest of your life. I would not even answer her back. I WOULD put her name and ad on here. And once a month I would put her name and new ad on here. I would make sure everyone knew about her as long as she is here. At least once a month, maybe more. If you see a good escort tell it on here. Get her all the business you can. Help the good ones. If you come across a piece of shit like that one, PUT IT ON HERE. Don't do nothing and let her do others the same way. Your post on here was good except for one thing. Who is she?

  8. #26928

    I interject

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    She is a Lamar avenue regular. She will up sale for breathing near her. She has a handler who regularly seen fighting on Lamar and giving crappy service for gps pricing!

    Not many would know your quote, if any!

  9. #26927

  10. #26926

    This is her

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    That has been used for years. Another form of Blackmail. Basically block the number and please tell who was the girl it came from.

    You can cut off her cash flow as well. Try to see quality girls in Memphis, they are here. No drama.
    This us who I was talking with told her I couldn't meet now she took to long to respond back. Later I got that message from a different number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/77864014

  11. #26925
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    That has been used for years. Another form of Blackmail. Basically block the number and please tell who was the girl it came from.

    You can cut off her cash flow as well. Try to see quality girls in Memphis, they are here. No drama.
    Sage advise. Follow it. And tell who the girl was. Or else fuck off.

  12. #26924
    Quote Originally Posted by BartlettWild  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten threatening text messages from some saying they are from the cartel and if you don't pay come for you and your family. This one had a picture of two dead guys. Said I wasted one of there girls time. I use a texting and call app that is not linked to my regular number.
    That has been used for years. Another form of Blackmail. Basically block the number and please tell who was the girl it came from.

    You can cut off her cash flow as well. Try to see quality girls in Memphis, they are here. No drama.

  13. #26923

    Threatening messages

    Has anyone gotten threatening text messages from some saying they are from the cartel and if you don't pay come for you and your family. This one had a picture of two dead guys. Said I wasted one of there girls time. I use a texting and call app that is not linked to my regular number.

  14. #26922

    Lucki

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    I saw lucki a couple days ago, met at a safe Incall, saw a skinny white guy come out of her room, he didn't look like pimp / management, looked more like he was her boyfriend. She texted me her room number which was the room he had just came out of 5 minutes before she texted me, I went in anyway. She opened the door in nothing but her panties and a small t shirt, she gave me an amazing sloppy BJ, then she slid her panties off so I could play with her while she gave me head. She then got on top and rode me reverse cowgirl and bounced all on my D, she really got into it and did not hold back on her moaning, we then switched to me on top and put her legs on my shoulders and pounded away until I came. Definitely would repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/77393566
    Can you comment on the damages? Thanks!

  15. #26921

    SexiSable / Aka Sable

    Top of the Night or Day My fellow Hobbyists. I've been away from the environment for quite some time I hope that I'm not frowned upon because of that small thing. However I've checked back in and I have to give a review to this great community. As per my title my Re-initiation was with Sable so it's been awhile since I reported however I'm me. With that said I'm not a blow by blow review. The vitals that I have to contribute are. Sable if you have seen her is still amazing and upper echelon and if you haven't I say please do. As I mentioned I've been away from the community however for me the blessing was that Sable's contact number that I had worked.

    I texted her and she responded back and we set arrangements in place. I don't have all of her ticket requirements to report bcuz I only inquired about her hour requirement for a incall visit $$40. Outcall is $$50 for the hour. I hate to beat a dead horse but did I mention (amazing) I prolly did. When I arrived at her incall she responded very quickly with her room number. She is currently only in town briefly I think that she hasn't posted in normal places. So I do plan to add a couple of pictures and a contact number to my review and her incall is Southwind area very nice I might add. Those that don't know she's a true definition of MILF. Once in the room we chatted a minute or two (not a clock watcher) and my dream began. All services are covered but let me say I didn't even feel that it was even wrapped up during the microphone check top or bottom. Extremely passionate and all about you experience. I'm rusty but I think I covered all the necessary bases. As always happy and safe mongering. (662) 336-2779.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2F22E6C3-6696-49E3-8300-8B4AA3B726AB.jpg‎   A02C1B16-1EA1-411B-AB8C-6FA0E654C0A9.jpg‎   6F3005B4-DDCD-4BFF-90BE-BEE34606941A.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape