Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 828 1328 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 31856
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26951

    Snow Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by UglyCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Barbie: a little pricey and hard to schedule a time with but she is cute and pretty tight. I might repeat but the value isn't necessarily there. I felt safe at the visit.

    Snow bunny: I arranged for quick BJ, it was fun and pretty fast. She is a little heavier than her photos but not bad looking. I'll for sure repeat that experience.

    Now gents, I've been trying to set up a Greek experience but I keep getting quoted $500. Is that a fair rate?
    Do you have a link to the Snow Bunny?

  2. #26950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 179

    WPF-Chrissy

    Was wondering if anyone has seen or heard anything from WPF- Wet Pink Freak Chrissy lately?

  3. #26949

    Various Dreams

    Barbie: a little pricey and hard to schedule a time with but she is cute and pretty tight. I might repeat but the value isn't necessarily there. I felt safe at the visit.

    Snow bunny: I arranged for quick BJ, it was fun and pretty fast. She is a little heavier than her photos but not bad looking. I'll for sure repeat that experience.

    Now gents, I've been trying to set up a Greek experience but I keep getting quoted $500. Is that a fair rate?

  4. #26948
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    I saw rose a couple days ago, she's in a decent part of town, she's the girl in the pictures, very good looking and down to earth, we talked for a bit before we got started, she's petite with a nice ass, she got undressed then gave me a great CBJ while I played with her, she then got on top and rode me cowgirl style, and she definitely knows how to ride and really got into it, she didn't clock watch or rush me, and she was super tight, she definitely got the job done, and would definitely repeat when I have time to.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/77725002
    I agree with your assessment of Rose, I've seen her numerous times.

  5. #26947

    It did.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    Can you supply a different link?
    Before hair monster pulled it. Guess there is a form of bad advertising.

  6. #26946

    Black lady GFE

    Hey guys, does anyone know any good black ladies that provide GFE, 24-35 yrs old doesn't really matter, but preferably. No big girls or slim Jim thin. Send me a link or dm, utr welcome as well.

  7. #26945

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp;5840108[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/memphis/77930433[/URL]

    Bueller? Bueller??
    Can you supply a different link?

  8. #26944

    Sexy vanilla / Lady E

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    Bro OMG when I said I almost throw up think I paid 100 for outcall hhr. Her pics are real you get what you see pics wise, but yooo maybe it's just me she pulled her shorts down bent over for Doggie pussy and Ass was so hairy it was like my underarm pits like 3-4 inches if your into hairy chicks she might the one for you but totally grossed me out!

  9. #26943
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle1960  [View Original Post]
    Read the reviews on her going back to 2009. Way to many negatives.
    I meant Maneater in the worst possible way! She is bipolar, and will suck out your soul.

  10. #26942

    Neysa

    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle1960  [View Original Post]
    Read the reviews on her going back to 2009. Way to many negatives.
    Thanks for all the heads up, LOL! I'll be avoiding.

  11. #26941

    Neysa

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBone  [View Original Post]
    She's a "Maneater" 🤣.
    Read the reviews on her going back to 2009. Way to many negatives.

  12. #26940

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Shy66  [View Original Post]
    Happen to be browsing and as was going to dismiss this one until I saw a "verification" LOL. In the form of a pic. Brother Glockman is this you? Or was there copyright infringement.

    https://callescort.org/901-519-5822
    Her name is Chelsea. The picture with the GM was taken over eight years ago. I posted her here as Ms Redd. She was vey pretty back then but is a good example of how drugs and pimps are the scourge of the hobby. After all this passage of time and the passage of drugs, I have no idea how she is today. Nor am I likely to find out.

  13. #26939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    I see GM strikes again

    Happen to be browsing and as was going to dismiss this one until I saw a "verification" LOL. In the form of a pic. Brother Glockman is this you? Or was there copyright infringement.

    https://callescort.org/901-519-5822

  14. #26938

    Neysa

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby6996  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever been with this girl or know anything about her? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

    https://callescort.org/901-653-1197
    She's a "Maneater" 🤣.

  15. #26937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Peek a Boo- I C you

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    I saw rose a couple days ago, she's in a decent part of town, she's the girl in the pictures, very good looking and down to earth, we talked for a bit before we got started, she's petite with a nice ass, she got undressed then gave me a great CBJ while I played with her, she then got on top and rode me cowgirl style, and she definitely knows how to ride and really got into it, she didn't clock watch or rush me, and she was super tight, she definitely got the job done, and would definitely repeat when I have time to.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/77725002
    LOL, I noticed on her ad in her extra pics I see KayKay in there. Must have had that number I assume at one time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape