Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 891 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 391 791 841 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 941 991 1391 1891 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 30809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17459
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    She has quite a few reviews. Try doing a search. Also search in the Charlotte forum.
    I truly hope that you do not put stock in any review on EB.

  2. #17458
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    I know Renae is renowned for her BJ skills. But has anyone had a FS dream with her? Or is she ONLY an oral provider?

    Thanks,

    --OMR.
    Renea has only done oral for me, and I have been visiting her for over 3 years now. I have even offered what I think is a pretty good fare, but she always declined. IIRC, at one point she told me she has a physical issue that makes sex uncomfortable for her. I could be wrong but I believe that is the story I got.

  3. #17457

    Dynamic Duo!

    Has anyone experienced these 2 beautiful Latinas yet and would like to share any details. Both of them are working independently and also with Bks. I can only choose one and don't know which one to go with. Thanks.

    Anastasia Steele.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/78277311

    Angela Torres.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/78277219

  4. #17456

    Mina Moore

    I know she has been mentioned before, I had a visit with her awhile back, session was great. I don't understand the lube deal.

    Before sex and all the don't do this, other than that I would repeat.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114

    Stay safe.

  5. #17455
    I know Renae is renowned for her BJ skills. But has anyone had a FS dream with her? Or is she ONLY an oral provider?

    Thanks,

    --OMR.

  6. #17454
    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Latina MILF? She's so fine.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7864088949
    She has quite a few reviews. Try doing a search. Also search in the Charlotte forum.

  7. #17453
    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    Who are your favorite married providers? I like sending the girls home with a little something for their husbands..
    Lisa, The redhead MILF in Eden.

  8. #17452

    News report

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Man there was some serious crap going on last time she was here. Family had posted a missing persons report and she was on news. Crazy! I almost hit her up then as well. I would avoid for sure. Never know what she's mixed up with.
    Any details on her real name, busts, or the news report that you referred to. Pm me if necessary. TIA.

  9. #17451

    Paris

    Has anyone seen this Latina MILF? She's so fine.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7864088949

  10. #17450

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Glad I came here first almost hit her up.
    Man there was some serious crap going on last time she was here. Family had posted a missing persons report and she was on news. Crazy! I almost hit her up then as well. I would avoid for sure. Never know what she's mixed up with.

  11. #17449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Favorite married providers?

    Who are your favorite married providers? I like sending the girls home with a little something for their husbands.

    J.

  12. #17448

  13. #17447

  14. #17446
    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Be careful brothers, this felon junkie thief is here in our area from Wilmington. She is recently out on bond from some very serious felony charges in SC and due to the fact she is crossing state lines, the big time uncles are keeping close tabs on her. Stay away from her and any other providers she may be working with and traveling with.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hayleybanks
    Glad I came here first almost hit her up.

  15. #17445

    Believe to be real

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude998  [View Original Post]
    Is this provider legit any reviews from her Bambi.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/924644254547
    When I messaged her, she indicated that she does not provide a service that I requested. Given that, I'm assuming she is legitimate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape