Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4972

    In my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I assume you've had girls pass on meeting you with the price you're willing to pay? Also, she's hot as hell....
    Most care less about the price when you actually try to show genuine interest in them.

  2. #4971
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    I've met with this hottie recently and much of you seniors on here been chasing this white tail, I sure did hunt it down for my pleasure. Had a M&G first over in Carmel, enjoyed talking to her and get to know her. Most of you guys are doing this wrong, coming to her and most other SB's as piece of meat, hence you guys get highball every single time or they get jaded. After talking to her and charming her for an hour, we agreed to meet a few days later.

    Met with Cheyann on the other side of town near the airport for lunch, she was two hours late. Was a little ticked off because we had plan this for awhile, she said she was stress and masturbated a few times to help relief her stress, hence why she fell back asleep. After lunch, we got a hotel right around the corner for the real fun. Boys, this body is to die for, perfect in every way, smooth, all waxed, D cup breast. After kissing her for awhile, I went down and just clean her tight kitty for a good fifteen minutes or so, wet and heavy breathing on her end. I then asked her for a return favor which she declined, no BBBJ to my surprise. This time, a little agitated but kept going, got myself hard and enter her all bare. Right when she asked for cover, I was already in which by then I was in control of that tight body. We did mish for a good 5 minutes, both legs over my shoulders after, enter her in deep. Switch to CG, RCG and made her rode me a solid 10 minutes while I grabbed her perfect ass. Turn her around and got back on top of her and finish inside her for a CIP. Round 1 completed, she didn't realize CIP happen and I pulled out just to leave a mark.

    Round 2 happens 45 minutes later, this time again, on top of her to start. Pounded her away really hard as no BBBJ was given, turn her on all four for K9. This indeed was a nice view with ass up, face down while I have both her arms interlock with my hands. Solid ten minutes of pounding and again, CIP round two with a splash half way through on her ass. Not knowing it happen. After finish, she got up and literally had to breath and told me her gut was rearranged big time by me.

    The damage. Well go back and read all my reviews, I've always been 3 Benji or less per meet. 812 xx234; is her text app and her real number is 812 xxx1887. Total time spent, 3 hours after her 2 hours delay.

    Here is the bad part -.

    1) She lives full time with her bf, can only meet during the day.

    2) Must have music on or she'll go ape Sh*t in bed, weird cat.

    3) Will be late to her own funeral.

    4) Full pro, will create new profiles after she gather 5-10 numbers. This morning, she created a new profile and took it down again, talked to a few seniors I know and she went offline again, hiding from her bf.

    5) Can't hold a job.

    6) Refuse to give head unless clean bill of health. I showed her that second meet and had to convince her again.

    I did meet her again and the second meet went side ways big time. Will do a second review later, let just say BBBJ did occur but drama overpower that BBBJ. This girl is sick in the head, more dramatic and social / people skill are worst than an 18 year old freshman. Stay tuned.
    I assume you've had girls pass on meeting you with the price you're willing to pay? Also, she's hot as hell....

  3. #4970

    Snowshine aka Cheyann

    I've met with this hottie recently and much of you seniors on here been chasing this white tail, I sure did hunt it down for my pleasure. Had a M&G first over in Carmel, enjoyed talking to her and get to know her. Most of you guys are doing this wrong, coming to her and most other SB's as piece of meat, hence you guys get highball every single time or they get jaded. After talking to her and charming her for an hour, we agreed to meet a few days later.

    Met with Cheyann on the other side of town near the airport for lunch, she was two hours late. Was a little ticked off because we had plan this for awhile, she said she was stress and masturbated a few times to help relief her stress, hence why she fell back asleep. After lunch, we got a hotel right around the corner for the real fun. Boys, this body is to die for, perfect in every way, smooth, all waxed, D cup breast. After kissing her for awhile, I went down and just clean her tight kitty for a good fifteen minutes or so, wet and heavy breathing on her end. I then asked her for a return favor which she declined, no BBBJ to my surprise. This time, a little agitated but kept going, got myself hard and enter her all bare. Right when she asked for cover, I was already in which by then I was in control of that tight body. We did mish for a good 5 minutes, both legs over my shoulders after, enter her in deep. Switch to CG, RCG and made her rode me a solid 10 minutes while I grabbed her perfect ass. Turn her around and got back on top of her and finish inside her for a CIP. Round 1 completed, she didn't realize CIP happen and I pulled out just to leave a mark.

    Round 2 happens 45 minutes later, this time again, on top of her to start. Pounded her away really hard as no BBBJ was given, turn her on all four for K9. This indeed was a nice view with ass up, face down while I have both her arms interlock with my hands. Solid ten minutes of pounding and again, CIP round two with a splash half way through on her ass. Not knowing it happen. After finish, she got up and literally had to breath and told me her gut was rearranged big time by me.

    The damage. Well go back and read all my reviews, I've always been 3 Benji or less per meet. 812 xx234; is her text app and her real number is 812 xxx1887. Total time spent, 3 hours after her 2 hours delay.

    Here is the bad part -.

    1) She lives full time with her bf, can only meet during the day.

    2) Must have music on or she'll go ape Sh*t in bed, weird cat.

    3) Will be late to her own funeral.

    4) Full pro, will create new profiles after she gather 5-10 numbers. This morning, she created a new profile and took it down again, talked to a few seniors I know and she went offline again, hiding from her bf.

    5) Can't hold a job.

    6) Refuse to give head unless clean bill of health. I showed her that second meet and had to convince her again.

    I did meet her again and the second meet went side ways big time. Will do a second review later, let just say BBBJ did occur but drama overpower that BBBJ. This girl is sick in the head, more dramatic and social / people skill are worst than an 18 year old freshman. Stay tuned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment (36).jpg‎   attachment (35).jpg‎   attachment (34).jpg‎  

  4. #4969

    Not bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-48847ae7977e

    Definitely seems like a pro. I'm going to schedule some time with her but figured I'd see anything recent here.
    I didn't get a pro vibe. Saw her about a month ago $$ all bare. Not bad but haven't repeated. Hadn't seen any other reviews. What profile name is it on? She was Allura.

  5. #4968

    Alura

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-48847ae7977e

    Definitely seems like a pro. I'm going to schedule some time with her but figured I'd see anything recent here.
    I saw her few times last month, anything goes. CIM, BBBJ, CIP, BBFS, MSOG. Damage was $$.5, submissive. She's been reviewed on here few times, fun girl, just bad at communicating.

  6. #4967

    Miss Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-d146209badc3

    She was reported before few months back. Quick to move to text. Spoke with her on phone and quoted $400 for an hour or two and not willing to come down from that. Stays in pendleton and will come to you. I didn't meet her this time as I am pursuing other options.

    Any info on this one?

    MissDawn6631.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-bb067b850065

    I remember seeing some report on her a while back may be as her pictures looks familiar. Anyone have any current info on her?
    She is now bigger than some of the photos. Reasonable donation, good BBBJ and takes an anal pounding. Pleasant personality and easy going. She was with "DI" long ago for a very short time and I have seen her throughout the years. Good back up if my favorites are not available. But with 30+ on my favorites list I have not seen her in about a year.

  7. #4966

    Did she do it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler32  [View Original Post]
    Pics are heavily filtered and she is super shady in person. A negative report on my end on her.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...a8136322ca0792
    Did she do anything with you? Wanted money upfront for just meeting first time. How much was the damage?

  8. #4965

    Sexilexi

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-d146209badc3

    She was reported before few months back. Quick to move to text. Spoke with her on phone and quoted $400 for an hour or two and not willing to come down from that. Stays in pendleton and will come to you. I didn't meet her this time as I am pursuing other options.

    Any info on this one?

    MissDawn6631.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-bb067b850065

    I remember seeing some report on her a while back may be as her pictures looks familiar. Anyone have any current info on her?

  9. #4964

    Found one review

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-48847ae7977e

    Definitely seems like a pro. I'm going to schedule some time with her but figured I'd see anything recent here.

  10. #4963

    One of a kind

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-668c4e500a2e

  11. #4962

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    216 pounds field dressed.

  12. #4961

  13. #4960
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    She's a pro, been around for awhile, on every Sugar site, up and down I-69 for that matter. I haven't partake in her but I know a few other seniors I know have, transactional pro disguising as SB; maybe that's how the term escort was formed before we men call it prostitution.
    That is all true and I hooked up with her once a year ago. She will go lower than her number but she is high. I didn't find it worth it. She is also a dancer locally (or was).

  14. #4959

    Dreambaby on SA

    Seeking intel. Thanks.

  15. #4958
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Yes, there is one in Indy. https://www.sybaris.com/suite-specials/#rate-chart. You can rent for 4 hours at a reasonable rates too.
    Sybaris looks pretty awesome. A little more elaborate offering complete suites and lodging. Oasis focuses more strictly on short term private hot tub sessions. There is a place in Detroit area that does hourly hot tub and sauna rentals. This whole concept seems under utilized and a great opportunity for a business minded individual.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape