Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 1177 1677 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23096

    Kandypants

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDriver1970  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her last week at her Incall she is cool had fun went over the hour but she was cool with it. As reported by others she likes to hit a pipe while activities are taking place maybe doesn't do that with outcall. I didn't give a shit do what you got to do most are doing it they just hide it. I will repeat.
    Is her incall still over in western hills or out towards white oak.

  2. #23095
    Quote Originally Posted by DysPHunction  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested.
    Read all the post an save your money. RTFF.

  3. #23094
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    4 ads the same day, different area code, says all the right things.

    Willing to bet if you contacted they will ask for a deposit.
    $50 deposit. Always a sure way to know it a Scam they ask what area. Doesn't matter where you tell them they try to set appointment with deposit.

  4. #23093
    Quote Originally Posted by YesMaamiam  [View Original Post]
    I made a post with the same inquiry a couple weeks ago. Hoping someone has some intel.
    I believeI've seen that lion tatoo on porn hub.

  5. #23092

    Hope someone replies

    Quote Originally Posted by RtJameson  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find any reports through search, anyone have any info on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/wettyreddy36
    I made a post with the same inquiry a couple weeks ago. Hoping someone has some intel.

  6. #23091

    Cierra

    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of town most the winter but got back last week. I went and saw cierra this morning for an extended visit she is looking very tan and has lost about 20 pounds so it was an unexpected surprise. She still gives good service and with today's standards at a very reasonable price. Very open menu very enthusiastic about doing it all. I will say once again I'm not familiar with her past but now her service is very good. I will share her personal digits if interested.
    To each their own but if this is the one in Hamilton right off the main drag this report would indicate she's still about 50 lbs overweight. But at least she's trying.

  7. #23090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    4 ads the same day, different area code, says all the right things.

    Willing to bet if you contacted they will ask for a deposit.

  8. #23089
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of town most the winter but got back last week. I went and saw cierra this morning for an extended visit she is looking very tan and has lost about 20 pounds so it was an unexpected surprise. She still gives good service and with today's standards at a very reasonable price. Very open menu very enthusiastic about doing it all. I will say once again I'm not familiar with her past but now her service is very good. I will share her personal digits if interested.
    I'm interested.

  9. #23088

    Anyone ever try

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/78176744

    How about this one. Seems to good.

  10. #23087

    Aleisha

    She used to advertise under Aleisha.

    Frequent guest with Uncle Boone. Aleisha is her real first name if you want to search her past stays. I would be wary.

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Lots of issues. The phrase "Ridden hard and put away wet" was coined for her. Lots of dental issues too. Do a Google image search on "meth mouth". Don't ever let her into your car to give her a ride. She's going to be carrying paraphernalia that, if stopped by LEO, is yours now.

  11. #23086

    Aly

    3 character searches don't work so you won't find anything unless you scroll through the pages.

    She's got a bad rep for wasting time getting high while you wait in your car, in the room, etc.

    She is often with Jordan who also advertises on STG.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitsNAss1313  [View Original Post]
    That's Aly. Been around for years. Do a search and see the reviews.

  12. #23085
    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    I believe she had some work done while she took a break. Have you seen her since she came back?

    Thanks.
    Yes I've seen her since she returned. She has lost weight during her time away.

  13. #23084

    Back in town

    I have been out of town most the winter but got back last week. I went and saw cierra this morning for an extended visit she is looking very tan and has lost about 20 pounds so it was an unexpected surprise. She still gives good service and with today's standards at a very reasonable price. Very open menu very enthusiastic about doing it all. I will say once again I'm not familiar with her past but now her service is very good. I will share her personal digits if interested.

  14. #23083

    Kbaby

    Couldn't find any reports through search, anyone have any info on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/wettyreddy36

  15. #23082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by DysPHunction  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on her? No name posted.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...a/662002525951
    Yes. Lots of issues. The phrase "Ridden hard and put away wet" was coined for her. Lots of dental issues too. Do a Google image search on "meth mouth". Don't ever let her into your car to give her a ride. She's going to be carrying paraphernalia that, if stopped by LEO, is yours now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape