Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 11028
-
03-29-22 16:44 #4728Senior Member

Posts: 449Eden
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128293%3B
Eden is a nice girl. Looks like her pictures except in person she has a warm smile constantly. Very nice, no clock watching. Attentive to what you want. She gives a very nice BBBJ. DATY was nice. No BBFS. Good bargain and good time.
-
03-29-22 14:57 #4727Senior Member

Posts: 34LovelySky. Her pics are not accurate. She has some issue with her teeth. Decent massage. Covered BJ. She can take a pounding.
Originally Posted by RockyKors
[View Original Post]
Mikki. She's in great shape. Be gentle she will treat you like a king!
-
03-29-22 13:20 #4726Senior Member

Posts: 340Bbciatcip = bare back, cum in ass, cum in pussy. Duh.
Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 11:41 #4725Senior Member

Posts: 1404Same as dulce. I swear every meet is waiting an hour for her in the car. Not suspicious at all sitting in a car for an hour only to go into an apartment for an hour.
Originally Posted by TnaCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 01:56 #4724Senior Member

Posts: 30What is bbciatcip?
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 16:58 #4723Regular Member

Posts: 23Kori
She is nice enough in person, but I have been ghosted as well a couple times. I also think she doesn't start getting ready until after you text her that you have arrived. I would plan on a wait and hope that she doesn't ghost you. Great MILF though.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 15:22 #4722Senior Member

Posts: 63Potheads
So I guess she's gen x?
Originally Posted by DudeMcDudeFace
[View Original Post]
Anyway. I'm thinking they have all these expectations about our hygiene. And I always go completely squared away. They should also have good hygiene. And smelling like Willie Nelson's braids is not cool.
-
03-28-22 13:49 #4721Senior Member

Posts: 362CarinaGrande = CarianaGrande
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-CarianaGrande
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 12:45 #4720Regular Member

Posts: 17Emma's photos are fairly heavily retouched. To me the photos make her look significantly more western, than the Asian reality. She's still reasonably attractive, but the photos are misleading.
Originally Posted by RockyKors
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 11:41 #4719Senior Member

Posts: 340What is her contact information?
Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
03-28-22 11:34 #4718Senior Member

Posts: 50If you don't care about massage, you can cross Matra off the list. I think her main draw is the good massage. Covered everything (she used to do BBBJ a long time ago but not anymore). I got two pops from her one time of the dozen or so times I've seen her. I definitely don't expect that again.
Originally Posted by RockyKors
[View Original Post]
Emma will do BBBJ and while she does look like her pics, the pics on her ads are very old. I don't think I've ever seen her update her pics in all the years I've seen her post ads.
There are AAMP providers that will do MSOG but the ones you would probably want (aka the hotter ones based on pics) would probably require at least a 90 min or 2 hr appointment or a small upcharge for 2nd pop.
-
03-28-22 10:41 #4717Senior Member

Posts: 371Learn how to do a search. They've all been mentioned many times. All your posts so far are questions. Learn how to use the board. You'll find answers and save time.
Originally Posted by RockyKors
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 10:13 #4716Senior Member

Posts: 987Bella
When I saw her a few weeks ago, she had shed tge baby weight.
Originally Posted by Travelerr
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 08:13 #4715Regular Member

Posts: 21Millennials are in their 40's now.
Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014
[View Original Post]
Anyways, I've seen bong, weed, and other paraphernalia in the room of provider of all ages, 20 something, 30 something, 40 something.
-
03-28-22 03:11 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 26Seeking updated info and honest opinions
Hey guys,
I am planning to see a few AAMP providers and have narrowed down my list to the following from TNA. If you have met them recently, can you share updated info and your opinions about these ladies (every provider is 5 star on TNA!
Mostly interested in knowing how is their figure compared to TNA pictures and if I can get MSOG / two shots. Not interested in massage quality and hate clock-watchers / mechanical providers.
Sky. Can't really find any info about her on this forum. Are her pictures accurate?
LovelySky: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?508755-LovelySky.
Mikki. I have read many posts that she has put on weight. How curvy is she these days? And can I hope to get two shots on my first visit?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?360247-moosaowanee
Susie. Again not much info that I could find. How is she looking these days? Is her tummy flat?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?478749-Susielove69
Matra. Is she sensual? MSOG possible?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?254830-Matra
Beverly. Looks like a hot MILF from the pictures. Is that description correct? How is her service?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?259722-Beverly
Emma. Pictures look really good but are those close enough to reality? How is the service and attitude?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?448108-Emma-Young
Thanks a bunch in advance!













Reply With Quote





