Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 703 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 753 803 1203 1703 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15189

    Tips and Ass in Spades

    One of the ladies I have seen since the start of the pandemic is Spades. And yes it has been about 6 months since I have seen her. She does not advertise much because she has enough regulars. She was very nice and her pictures she sent me were accurate.

    She has a very nice apartment that is clean. She was clean and smelt good. She is very passionate and makes you feel at ease. Giving her oral was my pleasure and she enjoyed it. Her BBBJ was spot on and one of the best I ever had. I blew a load in her mouth and she swallowed. I did not partake in anymore activities as I was satisfied. We talked for awhile before I left.

    The negatives are few. She is a big girl but says she is working out. So maybe she has succeeded in losing weight. When I saw her she was still good looking. Her prices are a little higher than I thought. Some might think she is worth it. And yes after bring with some other girls she might be about right.

    I have not been back but I might make an appointment. Please tell me if she is taking visitors as I do not want to bother her. If she does advertise I would give her a try if I were you. She is one of the better girls I have been with.

  2. #15188

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    I know for a fact that Danielle is 30 yrs and 6 months old.
    If you say so from the pics she sent me she's easily 40 years old and 170 lbs + she's thick not a spinner.

  3. #15187

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Do a little research she has been reported here many times. In the right corner in the banner just above thread title there is a nice little box that says search forum click on it and type name in there and you will find answers to your question. Now maybe I should not have said anything I mean since you are to lazy to look through the rip off reports and hall of shame and look at the picture. Maybe should have let you find out the hard way.
    Thanks for the help, I'm new here but learning use to be easy 30 years ago but times have changed once again thank you for keeping me safe.

  4. #15186

    RE: Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBurrow  [View Original Post]
    Made contact with Danielle definitely not a spinner and definitely not in her 20's or 30's maybe early 40's? Based off the pics she sent acts like she's new to the business communication spotty at best didn't set anything up still looking for someone worth seeing.
    I know for a fact that Danielle is 30 yrs and 6 months old.

  5. #15185

    Breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by MinBooSpike  [View Original Post]
    Looks like newer pics but different number. Seen her 3 times since 2020. Anyone hit her up this month yet?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/267435441371
    Yes saw her yesterday thicker.

  6. #15184

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Vacillator  [View Original Post]
    I texted the number in the ad last night and never got a response.
    Got a reply said she's in E Dayton looks to good to be true but I've been wrong before but I'd be very shocked if she was legit.

  7. #15183

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Really? Good for you bro. Why does she act like she doesn't know the business? LOL.
    Made contact with Danielle definitely not a spinner and definitely not in her 20's or 30's maybe early 40's? Based off the pics she sent acts like she's new to the business communication spotty at best didn't set anything up still looking for someone worth seeing.

  8. #15182

    I do not send a deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Something I learned last year -- some girls who say they require a deposit will still meet up and provide an outstanding experience even after you refuse to send a deposit. I learned it the hard way last year, a girl required a deposit, and I always reply "I never send a deposit, I will bring it to you when we meet" (I sometimes reply "We never send a deposit" speaking on your behalf:-) . She replied "Then don't". We met up, and had an awesome time! After that, last year, whenever a girl "required" a deposit, I replied as I always do, proceeded to text planning the date, and more than one met up without the deposit! I found several girls last year trying first to get money an easy way (including Ashlea taking one of yours money in the motel room and leaving while you were undressing) but who were willing to work for it when I didn't send a deposit nor set out the money before it was over. And they were hot, especially Ashlea!

    So never, EVER send a deposit, press on trying to plan the date without sending a deposit, and let us know who you were successful with. Also never set out the money until the date is over.
    I have never sent a deposit. If they ask I say no and sometimes they still see me and sometimes they do not.

    It is not about losing the money. To me it is about trust. I always show up on time and cancel as soon as I find out I cannot keep the appointment. Plus I know these ladies are not that busy. So if you have to cancel do not fall for their whining about losing customers.

    I often wondered if a deposit could be used by LEO when busting a guy. Could they say that they guy was soliciting because he paid a deposit?

  9. #15181

    Kitty WYP

    Anyone have any info on https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PagRx5Z2xR16zv.

    Just starting to move the conversation forward. Says she is looking for financial help and will help me in return. Trying to move it to texts. Figured I would see if anyone else has pulled the trigger. Thanks for any info if it's out there. If not, I'll report back when I have more.

  10. #15180

    Dm me brother

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    I sent it to your mailbox. Enjoy.
    Hii Buddy share the digits with me. Thanks.

  11. #15179

    Bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy142  [View Original Post]
    Been posting in Dayton since January but found nothing else, anybody?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/288609644377
    Do a little research she has been reported here many times. In the right corner in the banner just above thread title there is a nice little box that says search forum click on it and type name in there and you will find answers to your question. Now maybe I should not have said anything I mean since you are to lazy to look through the rip off reports and hall of shame and look at the picture. Maybe should have let you find out the hard way.

  12. #15178

    Breezy's Back

    Looks like newer pics but different number. Seen her 3 times since 2020. Anyone hit her up this month yet?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/267435441371

  13. #15177

    RE: Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    Ummm, I've seen Danielle on and off for about 4 years now.
    Really? Good for you bro. Why does she act like she doesn't know the business? LOL.

  14. #15176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    She does ask for a picture. She hasnt been a provider that long so she's still kinda protective of herself. She doesn't post on any website and she's just now getting used to the rules of the game.
    Ummm, I've seen Danielle on and off for about 4 years now.

  15. #15175
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLickker  [View Original Post]
    I texted the number in the ad last night and never got a response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape