Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 206 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 3085
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2680
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    We really bottomed out

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a good porn site? I use xhamster the most, but they stopped allowing downloads a while back, and now to upload you have to give them verified I'd, which I am not doing. It was a great place to share. Motherless is another one I used to use, but I've gotten kicked off before. It is also slow. I really liked one called hush-hush, it had free content, photos, and then a companion site hushx, which was video. IT also is now defunct.

    Really looking for a place to share and get freebies.
    You guys watch porn? Why?

  2. #2679

    Theporndude

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a good porn site? I use xhamster the most, but they stopped allowing downloads a while back, and now to upload you have to give them verified I'd, which I am not doing. It was a great place to share. Motherless is another one I used to use, but I've gotten kicked off before. It is also slow. I really liked one called hush-hush, it had free content, photos, and then a companion site hushx, which was video. IT also is now defunct.

    Really looking for a place to share and get freebies.
    If you google "the porn dude" the website will have all legit porn sites including some OF video. I'd link the site but not sure if allowed to here.

  3. #2678

    Porn sites

    Does anyone have a good porn site? I use xhamster the most, but they stopped allowing downloads a while back, and now to upload you have to give them verified I'd, which I am not doing. It was a great place to share. Motherless is another one I used to use, but I've gotten kicked off before. It is also slow. I really liked one called hush-hush, it had free content, photos, and then a companion site hushx, which was video. IT also is now defunct.

    Really looking for a place to share and get freebies.

  4. #2677
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Harmony Temple

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteWabbit  [View Original Post]
    Hey I recently came across a website called Voyeur Dolls which is mostly just women drawing this guy's dick, and I guess I found my new kink because I am into it and would really love to recreate that experience. Anybody have any suggestions about how to go about finding something like this? I think ideally it would be a real artist / art student who would draw my dick. Ideally she'd help me finish at the end, but not touch actually necessary, but mostly I want her to really focus on my dick and sketch it to the best of her ability. I was thinking of posting on craigslist and saying no touch, but I wasn't sure if that was sketchy. Any thoughts? Thanks.
    If you have a strap on, ketamines, piss play, pegging, BDSM, spongebob fetish, your girl is harmony temple https://www.slixa.com/california/los...armony-temple..

    I am sure for like 2 k she will draw your dick all you want. You should prolly get a hotel room her incall is nasty as her face.

  5. #2676

    Looking for particular artistic ASMR experience

    Hey I recently came across a website called Voyeur Dolls which is mostly just women drawing this guy's dick, and I guess I found my new kink because I am into it and would really love to recreate that experience. Anybody have any suggestions about how to go about finding something like this? I think ideally it would be a real artist / art student who would draw my dick. Ideally she'd help me finish at the end, but not touch actually necessary, but mostly I want her to really focus on my dick and sketch it to the best of her ability. I was thinking of posting on craigslist and saying no touch, but I wasn't sure if that was sketchy. Any thoughts? Thanks.

  6. #2675

    Sex clubs

    Hey everyone, any descent sex clubs / parties you could recommend in LA?

  7. #2674
    Damn, ya'll see the presidents son Hunter in those pics with european hookes, all kinds of white substances and etc. Whoa!

  8. #2673

    Scammers

    I can't believe how many scammers are on all these sites in LA, OC and IE, are people that stupid to just pay these deposits, is there a list that we could label them, but then again I answer my question.

  9. #2672

    Danish for Breakfast

    Quote Originally Posted by Potato1  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers here been out to Copenhagen and have recommendations? Looking for the fine Dane babes that the vikings definitely took back home that don't break the bank.
    I suggest you look and post here:

    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...650-Copenhagen

  10. #2671

    Copenhagen

    Quote Originally Posted by Potato1  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers here been out to Copenhagen and have recommendations? Looking for the fine Dane babes that the vikings definitely took back home that don't break the bank.
    Lived there for a couple years, fantastic city. Their laws on the practice are lax. It's legal, you can run a brothel but you can only charge for the room, you can't make money off the providers, no pimps. Because of this, it is easy to find and heavily advertised. Anywhere you see a red light in a window, it can be had inside, just go in you will be greeted. Problem there is you don't know what you're getting. There are services that cater to tourist but they were pretty expensive as I recall. From the main train station walk along Istedgade for about 4 or 5 blocks. There a sex shops and topless bars along that street. People are super helpful and open about sex, just ask someone in on of the bars or shops. Tell them you are looking for Danish girls and they will tell you where you can find them. I will say though, the hot Danish girls are expensive. Don't know how much print media there is in Denmark now, they are pretty progressive tech wise, but the smaller papers always had ads for girls and there are random flyers at the train station and on the streets. It's fun hunt, enjoy your visit.

  11. #2670

    Copenhagen recommendations

    Any mongers here been out to Copenhagen and have recommendations? Looking for the fine Dane babes that the vikings definitely took back home that don't break the bank.

  12. #2669

    Visiting 2/25 -26 from Orlando

    Hi gents:

    I am at the LAX area for two days and hope you guys can guide me in the right direction / hook me up.

    Of course, when you are in orlando, I will help you out.

    Seeking small Asian, we don't have this in Orl, just in parlors, and I don't care for that.

    Preferably for a visit at my hotel!!

    Thank you so very much.

  13. #2668
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Aristotle

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePussyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Although nothing is guaranteed, I am always careful, I've mongered in that country before, the last time I was out there was in like 2009, part of the reason why I am going out there is because I want to enjoy myself some more, since the Pandemic, I've personally known 4 people that have passed due to Covid19 (they got sick before the vaccine was made for the mass public). I want to start having my fun while I'm still mobile and having sex with different women has been my only real Hobby, in my personal life, I am not a sports guy, I don't go to parties, social gatherings, clubs, don't drink or smoke, I don't buy materialistic stuff, aside from playing Call of Duty online, sex with women has been the only thing I loved doing a lot of in life and at like $7 a woman, Guatemala is a good choice to fully enjoy what I love best, I'm not getting younger, I want to do what I love doing right now while I can and am mobile, this Pandemic really showed me that life is short and we can die at any time, so it's best to enjoy it before we one day look back at our lives and wish we had more fun doing what we love.
    I don't judge what a man does for a living, but what your business, well, it is a little dangerous. I mean even if the tattaglias guarantee your security, the idea of fucking that many women in a tropical environment makes covid like a toe stubbed on a down pillow at a high end incall. Remember the golden mean and avoid the golden pussy.

  14. #2667
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    So be careful dude.
    Although nothing is guaranteed, I am always careful, I've mongered in that country before, the last time I was out there was in like 2009, part of the reason why I am going out there is because I want to enjoy myself some more, since the Pandemic, I've personally known 4 people that have passed due to Covid19 (they got sick before the vaccine was made for the mass public). I want to start having my fun while I'm still mobile and having sex with different women has been my only real Hobby, in my personal life, I am not a sports guy, I don't go to parties, social gatherings, clubs, don't drink or smoke, I don't buy materialistic stuff, aside from playing Call of Duty online, sex with women has been the only thing I loved doing a lot of in life and at like $7 a woman, Guatemala is a good choice to fully enjoy what I love best, I'm not getting younger, I want to do what I love doing right now while I can and am mobile, this Pandemic really showed me that life is short and we can die at any time, so it's best to enjoy it before we one day look back at our lives and wish we had more fun doing what we love.

  15. #2666
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Interesting and best wishes! LA has the best and most diverse sexually promiscuous women in all my travels, so I come here. I have airbnbed Culver City, DT, and am currently in Santa Monica on Ocean Avenue at BOA Steakhouse. The crowd seems jovial, the women look with longing in their eyes for romantic escapes, and the food is superb. Why I ever leave to go elsewhere is a mystery when paradise is right here. Just look at Jedi69. The dream.
    I sometimes read the menu at BOA,. I think they have a side of broccoli for 18 bucks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape