Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 3085
-
02-07-22 14:56 #2665Senior Member

Posts: 181World Mongering
Nope all those women on that video including the singer are all Cuban.
Originally Posted by Tirachinitas
[View Original Post]
So With that I would rank the following (now this is circa early-mid 2000's when I was most active):
1. Brazil. With the Thermas and 4 X4's. Brazilian working girls came in all shades light to dark, all sizes, natural and enhanced and the rate in 2004-2007 was about 3-1 on exchange. Today you guy could get 5-1 but some of the old places have been shut down, there is inflatioin in Brazil and the girls are asking for more, although you can still get a PSE experience but kissing has dwindled down but the back doors are still open. Not sure why Brazilians are open to anal sex they just are.
2. Thailand. Slim, happy, GFE, CIM, CIP mult times. Brown Bunnies make the top of the list back in the day you could get a girl for long time 15+ hours for about $80-100 per night, Most were all natural with nice long black hair, petite, and super feminine. This is back form 2002-2010. Today there is less GFE and more Bhat for short time. They are wise to the falangs games and play better than us. Exchange rate 35-40.
3. Philippines. Happy, GFE, CIM, CIP. They are slightly below the Thais due to the fact that some weird things happens to them once they hit 30 yrs old, they expand. The other negative is that they can tend to be fatal attraction like and if you are with one girl more than a few times from the same club other girls will not talk to you since you are marked as taken. The positive side is if you like submissive girls these are the ones for you, also they treat you like a king and will cater to needs also most all speak pretty good English so plug and play in the PI. The exchange rate was in the 50-1 (2000-2012).
4. Cuba. GFE, Banging Bodies, Sexually Charged. These are the Cubans of the 2006-2010 - So Cuba was a little diamond in a sea of coal. It was my personal paradise for a ephemeral in time. Dual Citizenship had its benefits and I was able to spend weeks at a time in a past time. This was the best place to party, it was the close to the end of Fidels Cuba where his government was more laxed which lead to a freeish Cuba where you could rent a house for $120 a month (3 Br home) you could throw house parties and invite girls local girls not professionals and end up with a night of bliss for pennies on the dollar for some good food and drinks. No fear, no regrets. I left many of swimmers in cuban wombs, the women both professional and not, had a zest for life and conversations went along with love making. Ooh Cuba was something to behold. If any of you were with me back then reach out and reminisce. I did not rate Cuba higher because of how difficult it was to get there at times, and the party ended for me once the government did scare me back in 2010. But Cuba ooh Cuba how I miss you.
5. Germany. Why? Well the FKK clubs of course, you can stay all day and night, why did it make the list. Back in the early 2000's, 2009-2012 for me, you would find the most diverse scene here most of them were eastern European girls but you could find almost any type of Euro women here from Italian to French to even some Asian girls here. What made it different was is you were looking for a Rimmer or Rimee or some odd stuff there was usually a girl that would fit your needs here and no judgement everyone was there for a reason and that reason was to fuck. Was it expensive yes therefore it is top five but just by a bit. Exchange rate was atrocious at 1 - . 70 (so very expensive trips).
6. Mexico (Tijuana, Mexico City, Monterrey, Cancun) - Sex, Drink, Sex, Sex, Eat, Sex. This is TJ in the early 2000's, the club girls went for $40 the street girls $10. With inflation club girls are now 80-140 these days and street girls have raised their rates by 100%. Some of you may questions why TJ is so low on list. Well they are not there are 28 places I have mongered in and I like to spend time in places, TJ to me is like vegas its fun for short bursts. I have tried to do 7 days and left on day 4. There is only so much you can do in the zona, yes you can go further down Baja but for me I just can't fill in the time enough. The nice thing about TJ is that you can get in and out pretty easily if you have Sentri or Global Entry. As far as the girls the old days of Chicago & Adelitas or Purple Moon or Rain (I think that's what it was called) are gone. With the expansion of HK it rules the roost but and Adelitas is a far second for most Chicago is a shell of its former self. For me. I still go to tropical and will roam around from club to club for a 1-2 day trip. Other places to go is Mexico City, there are districts to travel to but alone would not be worth it, Monterrey also has some good spots but you should speak some Spanish to make the treck. Cancun, easy but expensive and never really had good service. IMHO 70% of the fun in Mexico is TJ.
7. Columbia. Danger, Hot Women, Sex, dancing. Columbia, Not sure what its like today since my last trip was in 07, but back in the day you would rent a pool with a house and have a few guys to travel with for some safety. With that the girls in Columbia came in all shades and some of the most beautiful eyes and lips. They are hot latinas with passion, and that would translate in bed. I would not venture to Columbia without some wingmen but when there were a few of us we had grand parties. A little like Cuba but you know most of the girls here were professional and knew how to play the game you always paid for a Columbia playmate but in the sac they were ferocious in fact a few of them would wake you up for more sessions, I think they worked hard for an extra tip knowing that just a few more strokes would pay dividends to them. The fun did not stop in the sheets they have some of the best clubs bar none, just don't get in any kind of argument with locals because they come packing. (also never fight locals anywhere). In any case you were able to have theses lovelies for about 30-50 a night. I have heard that there is no massive inflation and the fun has become more transactional but I may go in the next few years to confirm. (Cira 2002-2007).
8. USA. I won't say much about the practice but if you wanted to meet a porn actress it is possible and if you want little May from podunk mississippi well its possible with the advent of the internet and some other sites, it was made easy to expand your experience and what you wanted, the reason its not top 5 is that. It was trial and error in the beginning and you never knew what kind of experience you would conclude with sometime but prices were still good, today the prices have gone up quite a bit but its a demand / supply issue. There are still good ones to be found but not as abundant as it was in the early days (Circa 2007-now but best times before 2018).
9. Indonesia. Beaches, Full Bodied Asians, Food. This is surprise in the list not many people have mongered here I think but Indo actually has some interesting Asians, I am not sure why but they have fuller bodies bigger asses and tits and often natural, there is also a lot of natural Bush. I like it here because you can Island hop and find P4 P with ease, the problem is the deeper you go the harder the communication gets. Most mongers will play in Jarkata, plenty of brothels, karaoke, discos to keep you busy and then there are the islands. For a Muslim nation they seem so casual towards sex, I have met some university girls at malls and have made plans for them to meet up, I can't understand it all since I have only spent a few months in total there over the course of a few years but indo is one for you more adventurous guys. (Circa 2012-2016).
10. Singapore. Such a bright and expensive place but when you have the four floors of * how can you not have fun. Singapore sometimes is little sister to Philippines with so many PI girls working here but I think they get the A grade of the PI girls shipped you also see many mainland Chinese girls here along with KTV's and Hostess bars. They eeek out a top spot due to how easy the set up is here, there are a few areas to go to and you can find anything your hear desires, you can also find upscale maxim models (remember them) working out here and then go back home to your bros and let them know you banged one although it does cost a few shiny nickels. I never really got too much GFE here so it is at the end of the list and prices were pretty expensive at the time (2012-2014).
(honorable mentions to Vietnam, Costa Rica, Japan, S Korea, Dominican Republic) - Other places in this list I've been to. Chile, El Salvador, Guatemala, Belize, Uruguay, Canada, India, China, Cambodia, France, Spain, Italy, England).
Now this is my personal experience but if you all have others would love to hear about it.
DGL. Always 2 cheap cents to throw.
-
02-06-22 02:10 #2664I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Interesting and best wishes! LA has the best and most diverse sexually promiscuous women in all my travels, so I come here. I have airbnbed Culver City, DT, and am currently in Santa Monica on Ocean Avenue at BOA Steakhouse. The crowd seems jovial, the women look with longing in their eyes for romantic escapes, and the food is superb. Why I ever leave to go elsewhere is a mystery when paradise is right here. Just look at Jedi69. The dream.
Originally Posted by ThePussyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 17:48 #2663Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Total renal failure
Just so you know, it is possible, especially if the tropical heat hits you that prolonged continuous fucking in that heat, without real hydration (a liter every hour you are active, so basically a gallon every four hours) you could go into total renal failure.
Originally Posted by ThePussyHunter
[View Original Post]
A friend of mine did a world record bender in Thailand years ago. As he put it, unless he was eating or showering or shitting or shopping, he was fucking. He averaged four fucks a day and a morning blowjob. Now it was something like 40 degrees Celsius. Like 103 Fahrenheit, with 99% humidity.
By day 4 he was shaking and the doctor informed him that his entire endocrine system was in failure mode. He had to be put on an iv for a day to restructure his fluids. The doctor suspected that he had been doing meth but the symptoms of an overdose were not there, so the doctor asked him if he had been running a marathon and drinking alcohol.
So be careful dude.
-
02-04-22 15:00 #2662Senior Member

Posts: 226Heh I'm glad your excited, wishing you GL on your trip and let us know how it went. Wow under 10 $ sounds amazing, I didn't think any place on this planet had hobby rates that cheap. To each his own on taste though, just glancing at that photo you'd have to pay ME to sleep with any of those ladies (except the one in the upper right with the implants but let's be honest, she's not working for 7 bucks LOL). Still though if a guy likes "junk in the trunk" and "jiggly wiggly" that looks like the place to be
Originally Posted by ThePussyHunter
[View Original Post]
.
-
02-04-22 04:53 #2661Senior Member

Posts: 345There are beautiful women in every country, but what makes Guatemala special is that its the wealthiest country in Central America and its filled with women from other Central and South American countries that live there before the cross into Mexico or work there escorting but send money back to El Salvador for example, there are Brothels, Bars, Red light districts etc. And prostitution is legal there, only pimping is a crime, the place named "La Linea" is filled with like 200 working ladies (all within a 3 block area) and its heavily patrolled by cops for safety. Guatemala is a hidden gem if you know where to look. I have a heads up because I have friends that live there and know all of the best spots to get laid and at like $9 USD for a nice lay its a perfect place for those wanting to bang like 50 females or more in a week (depending your budget) , some places that cater to tourists have females that charge like $75-$200 USD, but I know other places where I can feel like a king for a week. I plan on reporting here once I get back. I should be leaving within a month.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
The photo is just a small sample of what I look forward to, women of all shapes and sizes, the ones in this photo ask for like $7 USD and that includes the room (60 quetzales is the average rate in that country for women like these, and prices go up depending if its a tourist area and the female for example). I will be spending my entire stimulus checks on my trip with these ladies lol.
-
02-03-22 16:29 #2660Senior Member

Posts: 390Mind sharing that YT channel? PM if you want. Been wanting to travel to central america for quite a while now and want to see the girls from there. TIA.
Originally Posted by ThePussyHunter
[View Original Post]
I think the girl in this MV is from Guatemala but yeah not many Guatemalan girls in the american media.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imeXSRNRMeg
-
02-02-22 22:36 #2659Regular Member

Posts: 10Making a biz trip to LA this month, going to be somewhere around ktown and West LA based on clients. Last time I was out here was 5+ years ago, is it worth even looking at providers in North Hollywood or downtown using uber?. Open to traveling 20 min but assuming traffic can sometimes double or triple that trip time?.
-
02-02-22 18:24 #2658Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Guatemala?
Originally Posted by ThePussyHunter
[View Original Post]
Seriously?
When I think of Guatemala I think of oddly shaped women with weird outfits and hats.
I can't think of a single attractive. Much less sexy. Guatemalan girl in the media.
Its your hard earned $12 but I'm planning to go to to Pattaya so that I can drown myself in some pussy.
-
02-02-22 03:46 #2657Senior Member

Posts: 345Sex Vacation
Hey everyone, I haven't posted in a while due to Covid19 pandemic, been laying low, but with things getting back to normal I will celebrate by going to Guatemala next month, I got invited with a friend o mine that is going as a Sex Tourist and I will also join in o the fun, I will be out there for about 3 weeks and plan on doing the deed with as many SW's as possible, my goal is to do minimum of 50 females while I'm there, last time I was out there a few years ago I did about 11 in a week, this time I'm mainly going out there for big xxx adventure. Wish me luck guys. Prices on females out there are like $12 USD per female for a decent to pretty looking one (there are also certain places where some play with Tourists for like $70-$150 USD), my friend knows where we can get busy with pretty ones for cheap. One of my goals is to buy out a brothel for the day and bang every female there, possibly me and like 7 females at once, YOLO right? LOL. There's a guy on youtube that posts videos of working girls there, that got me pumped up.
-
01-29-22 22:03 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 7266Join hx there are socials within many clubs and read TER.
Originally Posted by Iluvbigtitts
[View Original Post]
Also, go see XXX stars and become a valued client and get invites to there when they have them?
-
01-28-22 16:27 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 126Where are these Socials? Are there any in Los Angeles? Do you need an invite to attend?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 02:13 #2654Senior Member

Posts: 65Sounds really fun but how to attend?
The process looks so much fun; but how do get the invitation and what are the requirements for those parties? Would love to hear more details.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 07:58 #2653Scammer, ignore all posts

Posts: 56Skinny young one selling videos
Found a new young one selling video and content. Email me for details.
-
01-25-22 01:09 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 7266I've said this many times. Go to Meet and Greet or GTG, and Provider Parties
I've been attending these type of Socials for the past 15 years and cannot believe how much fun they are once you become established.
I attended a provider social in Las Vegas last week and saw many old friends again, current ones and a hella bunch of "new" providers.
Met one that is pretty much based on the east coast but tours west coast and that requires very strict reffing but we met in person and we hooked up late that night after the party. She requires a facetime call, plus real name and etc. I used my hobby name and she accepted that since I into'd her to 4 girls I knew at the party to verify me and boom I'm in her Rolodex.
Met a few Asians that require deposits and told them why I won't see them and we talked and they said they would let me slides since my TER is pretty impressive and my P4 qq has over 5 dozen okay's.
Due to meeting in person and saying how handsome I am! (I get many compliments from the ladies "why am I not married".
I also met 3 gals who know me by my reviews and said I always wanted to meet you and bam they gave me there numbers for the bay area to just text them for an appt without feeling out there reservation forms.
Met many more lovely ladies old and young who are on my "to do list".
Its the easiest way to bypass many gal who have hard screening.
Next day I saw two girls from last night. One at high noon and other we went for dinner and I ate her for desert after dinner plus she gave me road head back to her room.
-
01-14-22 13:05 #2651Regular Member

Posts: 3In person after cam show meetup?
I'm dying to do this, and I can't find anywhere. But it must exist.
I saw an ad on Summernights.com that the girls advertised the different services that they offered. One girl offered virtual as well as in person meetups.
I thought it would be so much fun to build up the anticipation for a week or two after having virtual sex and then meeting the provider in person (she never got back to me).
I literally can't google this anymore, my thumbs hurt and I got nothing! Even the porn dude / porn geek couldn't help.
Does. Anyone know of a site that provides a cam girl giving virtual sex with the ability to meet up days. Weeks later?
Thank you!











Reply With Quote




