Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1616

    Quit

    Quote Originally Posted by TallJohn  [View Original Post]
    I do not get the appeal of much of what gets posted here.

    "The hill" is a primo example of everyone sleeping together, the absolute lowest of the low in nastiness scale. I don't want $20 service where all these posters have been!

    Asian ads? No thanks, they lie and mislead, not going to little head think around that. Deception is a no go.

    Some of the finer ads on RR? Too damn hard to get up with without full disclosure of personal data, then they change up change time or not respond? They can keep that disrespectful shit to themselves.

    The fat ugly are on STG? You kidding me? Not a one has appeal, especially above DIY at home.

    SA, might as well advert on STG. They beg for money but can't make a bed in the photo? Love their pets but can't pay their bills? Dress all sessy like, stick tongue out in photo, then you want all online or platonic? Say what?

    I miss clean safe reliable massage providers that wash hands between clients!
    Are you through whining and complaining? All I got from your rant was that you are petulant and annoying. People do what they want and visit who they want. If this site serves you no purpose then why join? You don't know what a provider is doing between clients. If you have it so good at home then why waste money when you can get it for free? Makes no sense.

  2. #1615

    Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    I PMed and got no response otherwise I'd pass on the info.
    Yeah I PM'd him also with no response. Wondering if his post is real.

  3. #1614
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySambora  [View Original Post]
    Pass it along bro! It's keeping everyone safe!
    I PMed and got no response otherwise I'd pass on the info.

  4. #1613
    Rub ratings has updated message. It now says users data was stolen months ago, months before current problems.

    Some folks might need to update their internet security, change passwords, etc.

  5. #1612

    Ana is on regular dating sites

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ilable/5131080

    I've definitely seen her on OKCUPID in 2021. The weird thing about her, and other providers I've seen while swiping, is that they use the same pictures as they do on STG and even Backpage when it was around. Her location was not Hillsborough, either Durham or CH. I kept on blocking her yet she still shows up on my swiping. Good luck finding her.

  6. #1611

    Flashback

    Quote Originally Posted by Lundred811  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Anna the sharmuta from Hillsborough NC? She used to post in Raleigh and all over wake Durham and Orange County sections of every website. Chunky blonde mid-30's, should be early 40's today. I've been unable to make contact and I want to know if anyone else had information on if she's still active, even still alive.

    This is one of the last ads of hers that's up.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ilable/5131080

    Thanks a million fellow mongers.
    Yeah I remember her. I feel like last ad I saw was maybe in 2020.

  7. #1610

    Whereabouts 2022

    Anyone remember Anna the sharmuta from Hillsborough NC? She used to post in Raleigh and all over wake Durham and Orange County sections of every website. Chunky blonde mid-30's, should be early 40's today. I've been unable to make contact and I want to know if anyone else had information on if she's still active, even still alive.

    This is one of the last ads of hers that's up.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ilable/5131080

    Thanks a million fellow mongers.

  8. #1609

    Contacting Admin

    Does anyone know how to get in touch with admin? I've direct messaged one of the admins, used the contact us 3 times in the past 3 weeks, and I've received no response.

    I got an infraction from them a few months back that has expired, but I still can't post without moderator approval. Anyone know how to fix this?

    Please dm me if you have an answer.

    It's not hard, my user is Admin2 and I answer all PM's.

    FYI, your infractions expiring aren't what determined your ability to be removed from moderation, that is determined by my belief that you will or will not immediately do it again.

    This message doesn't do much to help you in that regard.

    A2

  9. #1608
    I do not get the appeal of much of what gets posted here.

    "The hill" is a primo example of everyone sleeping together, the absolute lowest of the low in nastiness scale. I don't want $20 service where all these posters have been!

    Asian ads? No thanks, they lie and mislead, not going to little head think around that. Deception is a no go.

    Some of the finer ads on RR? Too damn hard to get up with without full disclosure of personal data, then they change up change time or not respond? They can keep that disrespectful shit to themselves.

    The fat ugly are on STG? You kidding me? Not a one has appeal, especially above DIY at home.

    SA, might as well advert on STG. They beg for money but can't make a bed in the photo? Love their pets but can't pay their bills? Dress all sessy like, stick tongue out in photo, then you want all online or platonic? Say what?

    I miss clean safe reliable massage providers that wash hands between clients!

  10. #1607

    Young and petite

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighNCbabe  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the Raleigh area looking for a parlor that might hire young petite girl.
    Unless I'm mistaken, you're a young, petite girl looking for work -- rather than a monger (Maybe a cop, but nothing we do here is illegal, of course). While the parlors around here tend to hire older women (30's, 40's and 50's), I most definitely would be interested in a young, petite private masseuse. For sure. Please, PM me and I think we can help you pay your rent for a bit.

  11. #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighNCbabe  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the Raleigh area looking for a parlor that might hire young petite girl.
    None.

    There are some AMPs and AAamps, but none would be "young". 30's if very lucky. Probably 40 or 50+ more common, but Asians tend to look young for their age.

    The State Massage Board is in Raleigh, and basically has made an effort to drive away massage parlors.

    As a result, the best talent knows to stay away. The talent here is the talent that has a hard time competing elsewhere.

  12. #1605

    Parlor near Raleigh

    I'm new to the Raleigh area looking for a parlor that might hire young petite girl.

  13. #1604

    RE: Fake Cash

    In 2021, had a provider pull out those markers used to detect counterfeit currency and check the 20's I was giving her. They were all genuine. She told me a customer had given her fake notes before. I totally understand that, but have yet to come across someone who insists on apps. I'd quit too!

  14. #1603

    Cash (app) only

    I got this too from a STG poster a couple months ago. She looks hot and legit, just chubby. Nothing raised alarm until the "no cash the first time. " Either I am getting OLD and there are Gen Z girls who live a digital currency life only, or it is a scam. The day CASH becomes obsolete for a provider is the day I quit. Then again, I may be dead by then.

    She said it was because of counterfeit money. I laughed so hard. I'm like, "honey, I don't know where I would get a machine to make fake bills, let alone know how to use it. You must hang around career federal criminals on a regular basis?" No reply. NEXT.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeKraken  [View Original Post]
    So normally these girls on Snapchat / Tinder try to get a deposit from you before giving the address for "safety". I never do that assuming it's a scam especially since these rates are usually very low and the pics are almost always stolen and they never do anything to prove they are real. But I just had this encounter where she just sent the address as soon as I asked for it. I thought for a second I was getting laid for free. Then she asked how much I want to spend and I said qv. She said $50 and I was like this has to be a scam because her pic don't seem to be stolen and she is hot. But she said I would pay when I get there. I was so suspicious that I kept asking questions like if she was ok with me paying cash. She said not for the first time. Eventually she said never mind this isn't worth $50. The distance on Tinder matched the distance to the address she gave.

    So I have a few questions for everyone here.

    Was I being too paranoid? Am I still thinking about this too much? Were some people going to rob me when I got there? Would she have just asked for payment when I pulled up and then ghosted if I sent it making me waste my money and time driving to a random place? Did I just blow the best opportunity ever? Last but most importantly what kind of experiences have others had with people on Tinder and Snapchat?

  15. #1602
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    Every year I create a bucket list of things I want to do or providers I want to try before the end of the year. Anyone else ever do this? Right now at the top of my list is I want to find a provider that is a midget. Second is finding a provider who can squeeze me with her kegel muscles while in CG until I explode. Those are the only two that I didn't finish last year, so I'm hoping I can accomplish them this year.
    Man you missed out on the midget thing.

    There was one that was posting about a year ago.

    She looked damn good and didn't have the odd proportions some of them have.

    It wasn't great or life changing but it was an experience. Met her near the Sheetz on capital.

    She was cool and funny. Said she had to be discreet in posting pics because she's a damn midget and not many around.

    Made me laugh.

    Good luck. I bet the Asian women can help with #2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape