Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1601
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeKraken  [View Original Post]
    So normally these girls on Snapchat / Tinder try to get a deposit from you before giving the address for "safety". I never do that assuming it's a scam especially since these rates are usually very low and the pics are almost always stolen and they never do anything to prove they are real. But I just had this encounter where she just sent the address as soon as I asked for it. I thought for a second I was getting laid for free. Then she asked how much I want to spend and I said qv. She said $50 and I was like this has to be a scam because her pic don't seem to be stolen and she is hot. But she said I would pay when I get there. I was so suspicious that I kept asking questions like if she was ok with me paying cash. She said not for the first time. Eventually she said never mind this isn't worth $50. The distance on Tinder matched the distance to the address she gave.

    So I have a few questions for everyone here.

    Was I being too paranoid? Am I still thinking about this too much? Were some people going to rob me when I got there? Would she have just asked for payment when I pulled up and then ghosted if I sent it making me waste my money and time driving to a random place? Did I just blow the best opportunity ever? Last but most importantly what kind of experiences have others had with people on Tinder and Snapchat?
    I have outed some on Tinder, Snap, POF, and EA that have pics you cannot find on an image search. These scammers have done their homework and grabbed them from reddit posts or * accounts. As for spoofing locations that is an easy one as well. Not saying this wasn't legit but you did the right thing. The new twist on this one was that they called it off saying $50 was not worth the questions. Usually they keep you on the line until you call it off.

  2. #1600

    Weird Snapchat encounters

    So normally these girls on Snapchat / Tinder try to get a deposit from you before giving the address for "safety". I never do that assuming it's a scam especially since these rates are usually very low and the pics are almost always stolen and they never do anything to prove they are real. But I just had this encounter where she just sent the address as soon as I asked for it. I thought for a second I was getting laid for free. Then she asked how much I want to spend and I said qv. She said $50 and I was like this has to be a scam because her pic don't seem to be stolen and she is hot. But she said I would pay when I get there. I was so suspicious that I kept asking questions like if she was ok with me paying cash. She said not for the first time. Eventually she said never mind this isn't worth $50. The distance on Tinder matched the distance to the address she gave.

    So I have a few questions for everyone here.

    Was I being too paranoid? Am I still thinking about this too much? Were some people going to rob me when I got there? Would she have just asked for payment when I pulled up and then ghosted if I sent it making me waste my money and time driving to a random place? Did I just blow the best opportunity ever? Last but most importantly what kind of experiences have others had with people on Tinder and Snapchat?

  3. #1599

    Bucket Items for this Year

    Every year I create a bucket list of things I want to do or providers I want to try before the end of the year. Anyone else ever do this? Right now at the top of my list is I want to find a provider that is a midget. Second is finding a provider who can squeeze me with her kegel muscles while in CG until I explode. Those are the only two that I didn't finish last year, so I'm hoping I can accomplish them this year.

  4. #1598

    Couldn't Agree More

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to start an argument. I think somebody just needs to create a thread all about her. Because I'm honestly getting tired of her name being mention and guys trying to get Intel. Just repeating.
    Nick,

    I fully agree that a personal thread should be started just for Samara. This way her and all her handles can talk to each other telling us all how amazing, beautiful and perfect she is. We can go on and on with all the amazing adjectives we could use to describe her but I can't type for that long. I don't think we have to worry about Samara being around anymore because she has gotten completely exposed as being a total fraud who has misled and lied to many people. She has been a non stop hype machine of herself and quite frankly almost everyone is tired of her. Not sure what the fuss is all about anyways but when you write 200 extremely flattering reviews about yourself I think some people will bite. She has written so many fake reviews bashing other women in here, so just be careful of any post that relates to Samara because it is most likely her. She doesn't have the best hygiene, the best skin and is way overpriced so don't feel like you are missing out on anything if you haven't gotten her information. Actually consider yourself one of the lucky ones like you dodged a $350 bullet. She gets this kind of money because she refuses to show any pictures of herself and constantly hypes herself up in here, even calling herself her ATF multiple times. You can't make this shit up this Samara chick is certifiably cray cray. I just don't understand how she was able to fool so many for so long. Happy Holidays and Happy Hunting to all my fellow mongers. Stay safe my brothers and be really careful about this psycho lunatic Samara.

  5. #1597

    Samara

    Quote Originally Posted by NcTrekker2  [View Original Post]
    I'm tired of it too. If people want to withhold her info but still tease her then I will withhold my info about an upcoming provider from Columbia.
    Long time member of sex guide, I just don't post. I totally agree with Nick52 about Samara. I don't get info, I don't provide any. Many quality.

    More reasonable options guys.

  6. #1596

    Samara

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to start an argument. I think somebody just needs to create a thread all about her. Because I'm honestly getting tired of her name being mention and guys trying to get Intel. Just repeating.
    I'm tired of it too. If people want to withhold her info but still tease her then I will withhold my info about an upcoming provider from Columbia.

  7. #1595

    Samara

    Not trying to start an argument. I think somebody just needs to create a thread all about her. Because I'm honestly getting tired of her name being mention and guys trying to get Intel. Just repeating.

  8. #1594

    Legit. LOL

    A user here talks of trust.

    Offers what everyone wants.

    Conditional offer.

    Based upon info you first provide them.

    The same info they have been searching for in all of their posts.

    All of their posts.

    Well for this legit poster, I'll say, you go first. Show me yours, then I'll tell you of my 3 utr massage providers in the area.

    Congrats though. After all your efforts searching for help here you have turned up a new unpublished utr that is going out on their own, new business, that does not want business. That is the ultimate "dream" experience.

  9. #1593

    Decided to be a troll today

    Bored out of my mind, want some entertainment. Saw adultsearch has 2 verified ads with the same photos, decided to mess with them.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2306637

    And.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2450687

    Contacted the first one, and asked for a different name than the one specified in the post. Get a reply after 2 hours saying yes, available. Sends a completely different photo of a redhead. Keeps asking me which city I'm in. I send a screenie of the ad and say how come you look different? Says "Sorry sweetheart, my phone is doing rubbish. I'll send my pic now", sends a nudie of a blonde, but still a different blonde than the one in the post. Sends me a zelle address to pay. I try to login to zelle and see who the email I'd belongs to, but my bank is bugging out and says service unavailable so SOL on trying to find out who that guy is. Sends me a street address near capital when I say why does me being in whichever city matter. I tell them to send a photo with a piece of paper with today's date on it and that's when they lose it. Saying I'm full of shit, trying to waste time, that they're not a 'catch fish', asks me to fuck off. Meanwhile I'm just laughing.

    Have not heard back from the second one, but if they're different scammers, will be interesting to see which photos they send to 'verify' they're real. If it's the same scammer, probably won't reply.

    Adultsearch needs to shore up their verification process. 2 posts with photos of the same unknowing victim and they're still verified. Less knowledgeable hobbyists might easily be fooled by that tag, and for authentic providers that tag holds no meaning if even scammers can obtain it.

  10. #1592
    Quote Originally Posted by EkafEman  [View Original Post]
    Gastonia is trash. ***** is probably missing teeth, pussy probably smells like rotten tuna that would clear a room except in Gastonia. They love their bitches that want to be fucked by their cousins and brothers.
    Hey, at least she didn't claim she was from "Charlotte!

  11. #1591

    Negative guy

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlack  [View Original Post]
    Man, that guy is weird as hell. Damn near everything he posts is negative.
    Yes indeed he is totally negative.

  12. #1590

    Gastonia

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    So much hostility. Are you ok my friend?
    I looked all through his past posts. He has very little of value to add. Ever. There's always one in every crowd.

  13. #1589

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    So much hostility. Are you ok my friend?
    Man, that guy is weird as hell. Damn near everything he posts is negative.

  14. #1588

    Hug?

    Quote Originally Posted by EkafEman  [View Original Post]
    Gastonia is trash. ***** is probably missing teeth, pussy probably smells like rotten tuna that would clear a room except in Gastonia. They love their bitches that want to be fucked by their cousins and brothers.
    So much hostility. Are you ok my friend?

  15. #1587

    LOL Gastonia

    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    Hey there the Hill sounds like an interesting place for sure. If 3 or 4 of you get together sometime to go to Gastonia for a night preferably a Fri. Or sat night, and get a room, I've got a girl who's willing to do a gang bang. BB anything. Very slender itty bitty titties about 35. No sign of demons but jacked up teeth hey it's Gastonia after all. Not a streetwalker but she dabbles on a couple of sugar baby sites. Kind of a weird girl even though she's not a SW. I'm sure she'd expect some assistance but she'd be reasonable. Just a thought if a few of you might want to take a field trip. Gastonia is also known as the gas house. It's a so smorgasbord of girls here.
    Gastonia is trash. ***** is probably missing teeth, pussy probably smells like rotten tuna that would clear a room except in Gastonia. They love their bitches that want to be fucked by their cousins and brothers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape