Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 843 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13690

    Any info

    Good morning,

    Any guys had seen this girl, thank you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/78421915

  2. #13689

    Valentina Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by DrGood  [View Original Post]
    Good morning ya'll,

    Been a few years since I've been to Central Florida. Last time I was here I heard raving reviews of Valentina and a group of her friends. I texted them but timing never worked out to get in touch with them.

    Now a couple of years later I can't seem to locate the phone number. Anybody able to point me in the right direction?
    Been a few years but Valentina found a guy and they were remodeling kitchens! She was amazing!

  3. #13688

    Sexii Lexii

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-ur-1/45191585

    Anyone with any experience with this one? The only Lexi to show results here looks completely different.

  4. #13687

    Megan Status?

    Does anybody know what happened to Megan? I know she had an incident a few months ago where her friend or handler followed a monger into a parking lot.

  5. #13686

    Valentina & Brazilians

    Good morning ya'll,

    Been a few years since I've been to Central Florida. Last time I was here I heard raving reviews of Valentina and a group of her friends. I texted them but timing never worked out to get in touch with them.

    Now a couple of years later I can't seem to locate the phone number. Anybody able to point me in the right direction?

  6. #13685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGamer  [View Original Post]
    Entertaining is correct. Depends on the candy of choice for the day I've found. Sometimes she's scattered and energetic, sometimes she was just a drooling mess to deal with, but mostly she reminded me of someone with multiple personalities that just came out in rapid fire.
    Og.
    Similar experience. I've seen her three times. Then she ghosted me. The third time, I knew where she was and went to the door and she welcomed me in. The fourth time, I tried the same but I saw some dude come out of her room so I just left.

    After that, I wrote her off. It's too bad, because I enjoyed her. She's typically a spitter but, for an extra Jackson, she swallowed for me. She also let me video for a couple of Jacksons so I have the memory forever. I get the feeling everything is negotiable. I do occasionally get the urge to try her again (because the performance is good, she's reasonably attractive and she's nearby) and I might if her tits were at last a handful. But they are not.

  7. #13684

    Classifieds

    Quote Originally Posted by Punkox  [View Original Post]
    No one has. I don't care what anyone says. Even people in 3rd world countries and little old ladies who fall for fake IRS phonecalls understand this stuff is fake. Most of the real girls are working for pimps that are running scams on the side. Legit, this place is wack. Literally no one smart mongers in Orlando anymore. It's just bad odds. Forget SA as well. 3 k for 15 minutes with a SB is ridiculous. And don't get me started about the UTR bs going on here. Sad, sad state of affairs here in otown. Not worth it anymore.
    We use to have a classifieds section here for advertisers. Occasional scam but mostly we knew they were legit. Good or bad reviews it made it easier. Those were the good old days. It's really not worth it anymore. That's the reason everyone jumps on new talent especially if they have decent comms and keep appointments. Avalon is one of the bests. M1 L is very good about that. Wether she's your cup of tea or not and want to go through her requirements she will keep appointments. Those girls aren't around anymore unless you want to pay stupid prices.

  8. #13683

    Doubtful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    If you get a request for a deposit.

    It is some dude scamming you.

    Has anyone ever fall for this scam.
    No one has. I don't care what anyone says. Even people in 3rd world countries and little old ladies who fall for fake IRS phonecalls understand this stuff is fake. Most of the real girls are working for pimps that are running scams on the side. Legit, this place is wack. Literally no one smart mongers in Orlando anymore. It's just bad odds. Forget SA as well. 3 k for 15 minutes with a SB is ridiculous. And don't get me started about the UTR bs going on here. Sad, sad state of affairs here in otown. Not worth it anymore.

  9. #13682
    If you get a request for a deposit.

    It is some dude scamming you.

    Has anyone ever fall for this scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Punkox  [View Original Post]
    Fake ads and scams all over LC and STG. Last 5 encounters were people trying to steal and scam. SW game is out of commission due to GPS & stings. AMPs are just getting boring. Orlando has officially become stale AF. Time for me to head on down to south Florida. Ya'll have fun with the stale crap here.

  10. #13681

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampRat  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's her but I would go to the Brevard forum and search her name and sit back with a beer and read about all of her activities. I have a couple of personal favorite reviews about her and I won't ever see her again but the reading is entertaining.
    Entertaining is correct. Depends on the candy of choice for the day I've found. Sometimes she's scattered and energetic, sometimes she was just a drooling mess to deal with, but mostly she reminded me of someone with multiple personalities that just came out in rapid fire. Unfortunately, before you get there you can't be sure of her current state. Tried calling once to see if there was any indication as to if I should stay away or give it a shot. Oh was I wrong. Strung out, didn't smell like she showered, no running water, couldn't flush the toilet. I just gave her a Jackson and left. Then realized I still smelled like that place even though I only sat on the bed for a minute while she rushed around trying to pick up a little. Just burned the clothing for good measure. Don't get me wrong. When she was on good meds or sober this girl was a great find. Took it like a trooper and was even a fun visit but that came and went. Was hoping the new scenery would be an improvement as sometimes a new location helps bring these girls around. But habits being what they are and all. You are correct though. There are some great stories on the board here in brevard about her.

    Stay safe and party hard.

    Og.

  11. #13680

    Fake ads and scams

    Fake ads and scams all over LC and STG. Last 5 encounters were people trying to steal and scam. SW game is out of commission due to GPS & stings. AMPs are just getting boring. Orlando has officially become stale AF. Time for me to head on down to south Florida. Ya'll have fun with the stale crap here.

  12. #13679

    Monica

    Found an ad that was right on my way home so decided to make a stop. Typical 192 hotel not far from 27. Pictures are her but no hair and makeup done when I was there so didn't look as good in person. Went for hh visit $125. Will not repeat with this one, not a negative experience, but nothing that would make me want to return. No bbj is a killer for me. She does have a nice big ass if you're into that. After quick CBJ, mish, doggy, blew in the bag and left.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/77631043

  13. #13678

    Buying a car

    Quote Originally Posted by MassSailor  [View Original Post]
    Why should any other person value 30 bucks differently than you do? If you're willing to haggle to keep 30, why shouldn't she?
    If you're selling a car for 1 k and some offers $970 are you really gng to let 30 bucks stop you from making the sale? If yes then good luck as I would have sold 10 cars and made my profit. Coming out the woodwork with 1 post smh.

  14. #13677

    Goose and gander?

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Reached out a provider looking for an hr of time which I was quoted 200, gather location details etc then asked if she could do 170 for the hr. She declined, with attitude. Now maybe its the principle and holding strong to your rates, maybe she's got guys lining up outside the door at 200 so declining was easy. But damn making 170 vs nothing? 30 bucks really makes that difference LOL?
    Why should any other person value 30 bucks differently than you do? If you're willing to haggle to keep 30, why shouldn't she?

  15. #13676

    Not the principle

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Reached out a provider looking for an hr of time which I was quoted 200, gather location details etc then asked if she could do 170 for the hr. She declined, with attitude. Now maybe its the principle and holding strong to your rates, maybe she's got guys lining up outside the door at 200 so declining was easy. But damn making 170 vs nothing? 30 bucks really makes that difference LOL?
    It's the room rates. Rooms are getting more expensive every day. They can't hardly get a room under $100 a night and most try not to do more than a few guys per day. Room plus candy and $400 doesn't go that far. Most rooms are $120 plus unless it's a roach motel and then the guys complain about the nasty room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape