Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 144 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 2156
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1451
    Shill for 108 Ocean


    Posts: 75

    Forever Young

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDiem305  [View Original Post]
    What are the best places for CIM? I usually go to Nagoya but they don't seem to offer it. I also don't think any current girl at paradise offer it either.
    Give the "cum dungeon" a go and let us all know. .

  2. #1450

    Seem to know the city well

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith7256  [View Original Post]
    Lakewood LE and FBI for the most part targeted a specific owner. But they did also shutdown Summer in June, which is now reopened as Hot Aroma Stone.

    Yes, TucsonMonger there is an excellent AMP in Westminster. Appointments recommended.

    Both you and HerbB check your DMs, I got you covered.
    Where is the best place for young and BBBJ or f.

    S is there any Thai shops? Coming out there in June.

  3. #1449

    Traveling to Denver

    Where is a good place to visit that has younger girls working? Any places BBBJ or FS? Coming in June.

  4. #1448
    Shill for 108 Ocean


    Posts: 75

    Lakewood AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonMonger  [View Original Post]
    Seemed from previous posts that Lakewood is on the war path with the aamps.
    Lakewood LE and FBI for the most part targeted a specific owner. But they did also shutdown Summer in June, which is now reopened as Hot Aroma Stone.

    Yes, TucsonMonger there is an excellent AMP in Westminster. Appointments recommended.

    Both you and HerbB check your DMs, I got you covered.

  5. #1447
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanked10  [View Original Post]
    Not really anything good in Westminster. Look in Northglenn (Melody Spa) or Lakewood (Ruby Spa). Both places a fairly easy drive from Westminster.
    Seemed from previous posts that Lakewood is on the war path with the aamps.

  6. #1446
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonMonger  [View Original Post]
    Going to working in the Westminster area for a week. Any great AMPs in that area?
    Not really anything good in Westminster. Look in Northglenn (Melody Spa) or Lakewood (Ruby Spa). Both places a fairly easy drive from Westminster.

  7. #1445

    Westminster

    Going to working in the Westminster area for a week. Any great AMPs in that area?

  8. #1444

    Coming to town

    Howdie folks! Fellow monger here from Northern VA. I will be coming to town next week and wanted to continue my hobby.

    Any advice on what to spend and where? I don't want to spend too much and ruin your prices. So any guidelines?

  9. #1443
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDiem305  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I'm not doing any daty with asian parlor chicks. Maybe I'll just try the stealth blow LOL.
    I don't do it with FS girls either. The case I told you about was a one of a kind thing that took some time to get to that point.

    I don't know about you but I have had at least a couple of times with highly skilled FS girls where I didn't realize they had slipped a condom on me until it was time to go in. I think they start as a BBBJ but have it in their mouth and get it on there without pulling it out and seriously, I couldn't tell it was on. If you just ask for BJ you might find one that can do that.

    Happy hunting dude.

  10. #1442
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    LOL Your best bet may be to blow with a stealth buildup if you can. LOL but she may get pissed and next time may not be available for that.

    Other than that finding a girl at a HJ place that you can befriend and cultivate can be great if you have the patience.

    EDIT: A couple of years ago I found a girl like this. The first session was a decent massage and she wanted to go straight to hj on the flip. I said no I want bj. She thought about it for a second and asked for $ I said yes and she went back for an improvised cover LOL. I said no again and she went for it. This went on for more than a year usually with cim until she left town. I'll tell you that if you get her to lay down for daty first and give her a good time then that totally increases their enthusiasm. I wouldn't do that with a fs girl though, just my opinion.
    Yea, I'm not doing any daty with asian parlor chicks. Maybe I'll just try the stealth blow LOL.

  11. #1441
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDiem305  [View Original Post]
    What are the best places for CIM? I usually go to Nagoya but they don't seem to offer it. I also don't think any current girl at paradise offer it either.
    LOL Your best bet may be to blow with a stealth buildup if you can. LOL but she may get pissed and next time may not be available for that.

    Other than that finding a girl at a HJ place that you can befriend and cultivate can be great if you have the patience.

    EDIT: A couple of years ago I found a girl like this. The first session was a decent massage and she wanted to go straight to hj on the flip. I said no I want bj. She thought about it for a second and asked for $ I said yes and she went back for an improvised cover LOL. I said no again and she went for it. This went on for more than a year usually with cim until she left town. I'll tell you that if you get her to lay down for daty first and give her a good time then that totally increases their enthusiasm. I wouldn't do that with a fs girl though, just my opinion.

  12. #1440
    What are the best places for CIM? I usually go to Nagoya but they don't seem to offer it. I also don't think any current girl at paradise offer it either.

  13. #1439

    Are these legit massage providers?

    Coming in for business end of this week, wanted to get any info on.

    https://adultsearch.com/colorado/den...y-rubs/2742318

    https://adultsearch.com/colorado/den...y-rubs/1969167

    Thank you fine gentlemen!

  14. #1438

    Best massage, littleton

    I was in the neighborhood and in need of a massage I popped in to TOFTT since I couldn't find any reviews anywhere. Cindy greeted me on arrival, older Chinese woman with a less than inspiring body / looks. I had hopes she was just the MMS but that was not the case. She gave a near CMT level massage on the back with no real teasing until just before the flip, the massage was very good. On the flip she went straight for Jr and provided a decent HJ, I just wasn't very into it due to her age and dumpy body but she got the job done. She was VERY pleasant throughout and because of the quality of the massage I threw her an extra 10 at the end. I won't repeat, there are cuter providers for HJ endings.

  15. #1437

    Jewel Update

    Driven past Jewel Spa a few times over the past week and they've been lights out and dark the whole time. For those still wondering, definitely seems like they'll be shut for a bit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape