Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 59509
-
03-26-22 22:45 #47329Senior Member

Posts: 48Stopped by tonight. 2 decent looking latinas, Mia and someone else.
Originally Posted by HornyKojak
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 22:41 #47328Senior Member

Posts: 798Sisi Massage
Went to see sweet Apple at Sisi, it's been a few months. Sweet, skinny and sexy as ever. I only had about 45 min to spare so it was a quick session. Back rub was nice, I rubbed her feet back. She wasn't sharing as much as she previously had- utc top otc bottom. She was wearing her tight white pants and a loose top. Not as good as yoga pants in my opinion. Found the finish line but took longer than normal. $60/$50 since I had to jet early. On to the next for now.
-
03-26-22 22:36 #47327Senior Member

Posts: 798Is there a new girl in addition to Sasa? Would be amazing if there was.
Originally Posted by GaDawgs20
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 22:30 #47326Senior Member

Posts: 798No you shouldn't.
Originally Posted by BearHunt
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 22:26 #47325Banned Member

Posts: 13634I haven't noticed any serious drop in monger volume at my favorite parlors. The three I visited this past week were doing fine. Which parlors that you've visited have slowed down?
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 22:22 #47324Senior Member

Posts: 798Crazy to think parlors are so slow with the economy being fine. Don't want to know what will happen when the economy tanks within 1-2 years after all this inflation.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 22:03 #47323Banned Member

Posts: 13634I have nothing against Vegas, though I don't gamble. Last time I was there (for a convention), I couldn't make it a block from my hotel without someone trying to hand me a business card for an escort service. I did partake, once or twice. Glad to hear you had a good time.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 21:36 #47322Senior Member

Posts: 106Tiger lineup
Anyone been to Tiger lately? Wondering who's around now. Was going to go by and see what's up if noone else had lately.
-
03-26-22 19:38 #47321Senior Member

Posts: 74710 k
10 k is in no way enough to get into the liquor business. It will get you 50 to 60 massages very good massages.
Originally Posted by BearHunt
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 19:28 #47320Senior Member

Posts: 747Assimilation
Throughout our history Immigrants have come here to be Americans and reap the rewards of freedom and hard work. Only since our government started giving away free stuff has that part of our culture changed.
Originally Posted by Mike454
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 19:04 #47319Senior Member

Posts: 201Agree, if you come here to live and work, you should learn English.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 18:54 #47318Banned Member

Posts: 2410Popular spot in Roswell, 6 girls working today and they've been booked all day.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 18:34 #47317Senior Member

Posts: 27Surveillance is incesing in Gwinnett
https://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett-co...NQQZTA6JTD4IE/
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
"The Gwinnett Convention and Visitors Bureau will install more than 100 new safety cameras in hotels and major venues in Gwinnett County. The Flock Safety cameras use cellphone camera technology to read license plates and capture traffic data".
-
03-26-22 18:01 #47316Senior Member

Posts: 76Still there 👀
I guess these were not temporary. Cameras are still in place.
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 17:10 #47315Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks
Thanks for the recommendations, I'll check them out and post a review.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




