Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 2669
-
04-07-22 20:06 #1709Banned Member

Posts: 389Caroline
Been quiet past few days but ran into good ole Caroline last night around 11 pm. She was wearing a nice short black dress. Took her to the spot and she gave one of her great bjs with balls suck and lick. 20 bucks for the BBBJCIM. She still talking a little spaced out here and there but she handles her business and sucks good dick. Was good seeing her again.
Has anyone seen TJ around? Been trying to hook up with her again.
-
03-29-22 16:59 #1708Senior Member

Posts: 38Monday Cruise.
Went for a Cruise Monday around 8 pm. Ran into Savannah and she basically had me doing her errands with her for about an hour. At the end I told her that was enough and I had to leave. She apologized and we found a decent spot where she let me blow a load down her throat and let me stick some fingers in her ass. Really fun time. But that's not the highlight. After I went home and was watching tv later that night I received a Text from Ariel. Eventhough Savannah had drained me. Ariel is a little freak and such a good time that I possibly could refuse. So I went back out to pick her up on Main. And yeah it was definitely worth the double trip. She's such a little freak. Have any of you got a chance to meet Ariel yet?
-
03-26-22 21:15 #1707Senior Member

Posts: 60Nothing
Was out on Wednesday night cruising the skid row area and didn't find anything. Went to 15th and Long Beach area and also came back empty. Was out between 10-11 pm.
-
03-26-22 17:37 #1706Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Reprehensible and right out of soft white underbelly
First off, the fact that she did not have her massage license in order is an outrage. Grimmy will be sounding in on this.
Originally Posted by Upperx
[View Original Post]
Second, I have seen so much shit on fig, including girls twerking, girls fist fighting, pimps drag racing on denver, pimps twerking, guys two to four deep in a car picking up ho hos, BSWs getting tacos from the truck at manchester at 1 am, me getting two white girls at the same time, but I have never seen anyone get a massage on fig in their vehicle. I doubt the benefits of massage are even attainable in a pt cruiser.
This whole story seems like an interview with mark on you tube.
-
03-26-22 13:09 #1705Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Cool story, bro.
Originally Posted by Upperx
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 01:21 #1704Senior Member

Posts: 99Korean SW
Today about noon I was walking around James Wood / Alvarado when I saw a korean girl at the corner. I came back in my car and she damn near opens the door and got in without me saying a word. Turns out she was offering a massage with a happy ending. Her massage and CBJ we're terrible I damn near ran out when she didn't want to have sex. I tried offering her more money but it was a no go. She's an older woman about 50 ish.
I won't repeat.
-
03-17-22 01:46 #1703Senior Member

Posts: 340Been looking for Nicole for days
Under the overpass on 15th and Long beach Blvd.
Originally Posted by BoostedSub
[View Original Post]
No luck.
-
03-15-22 09:05 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 88Nichole has some good pussy, I love sucking on her big titties and rubbing her wet ass pussy.
Originally Posted by KoihiMe
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 20:58 #1701Senior Member

Posts: 27Tuesday night 6 pm to 3 am
I started smoking on my cannabis vape after laundry decided for a night of cruising DTLA. I started with skid went down the usual Agatha and around 7th & 8th. Nothing caught my interest time was 6:45 pm. Then went on 8th made a right on Central, left on Olympic. Then right on long Beach. That's where I saw Nicole wearing a blue dress on 15th. Picked her up did the deed 60 got her digits. She says she occasionally works the streets when she's looking for a quick trilled go figure. This was around 9 pm. Went to fig to kill time by the time I was back on Central & Pico it was 1 am I saw a hot looking woman on the corner went on Ppico & Paloma I saw hookers. But as I hit one up it was a tranny or transgender. Anyways I was baked af & was no thanks. Decided that was enough LOL.
-
03-08-22 14:20 #1700Banned Member

Posts: 389Too early
That's way too early. Only girls possibly out in the skids at that time are fugly or trannies. All the other girls are sleeping or just to cold out to be looking for cash to make. Those times are good for cruising Fig and any other usual ho track.
Originally Posted by Quincy88
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 22:04 #1699Senior Member

Posts: 289Late afternoons interesting!! Is anyone ever available early am ish?? I usually venture out after work 2 am- 6 am.
Originally Posted by Alxm1
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 16:24 #1698Banned Member

Posts: 389Sucks
Sucks to hear that. RIP Some girls have been ODing lately. I think they've been getting a bad batch of drugs.
Originally Posted by LoksAngeleno
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 16:21 #1697Banned Member

Posts: 389Jillian is all over the place in the skids. Usually out around late afternoons.
Originally Posted by Quincy88
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 05:20 #1696Regular Member

Posts: 1Asian Hye-Jung
The Asian lady Hye-Jung died from fentynl od.
Originally Posted by Alxm1
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 23:03 #1695Senior Member

Posts: 38Alexa
Have any of you ever met or hooked up with a red head in her 30's by the name of Alexa or Alexandria. She has a little black dog kind of a chihuahua mix. She's usually around 7th from central to maple. At random times too. I haven't seen her in. Awhile I was wondering if she's gone or still around.











Reply With Quote






