Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 59515
-
03-26-22 19:28 #47320Senior Member

Posts: 747Assimilation
Throughout our history Immigrants have come here to be Americans and reap the rewards of freedom and hard work. Only since our government started giving away free stuff has that part of our culture changed.
Originally Posted by Mike454
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 19:04 #47319Senior Member

Posts: 201Agree, if you come here to live and work, you should learn English.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 18:54 #47318Banned Member

Posts: 2410Popular spot in Roswell, 6 girls working today and they've been booked all day.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 18:34 #47317Senior Member

Posts: 27Surveillance is incesing in Gwinnett
https://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett-co...NQQZTA6JTD4IE/
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
"The Gwinnett Convention and Visitors Bureau will install more than 100 new safety cameras in hotels and major venues in Gwinnett County. The Flock Safety cameras use cellphone camera technology to read license plates and capture traffic data".
-
03-26-22 18:01 #47316Senior Member

Posts: 76Still there 👀
I guess these were not temporary. Cameras are still in place.
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 17:10 #47315Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks
Thanks for the recommendations, I'll check them out and post a review.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 17:09 #47314Senior Member

Posts: 282Agree. I think it's a bad idea.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 15:22 #47313Senior Member

Posts: 1456NYC and L. A.
I had the most fun in las Vegas, but I get it if its not your kind of city. In NYC "Good Girls Spa" would be my first stop if I found myself up there again any time soon. I got to choose, and got a young and pretty. I don't know what you want but everything was on the table.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
When I was in L. A. I thoroughly enjoyed "pure relaxation" on S. Atlantic blvd. Young, cute, and didn't negotiate tip up front.
-
03-26-22 14:18 #47312Senior Member

Posts: 594NY and LA vs. ATL
Replying to this too late to know what name it was before you were banned again. But whatever, it's not like you aren't still here. I was just at Dream Dream You last weekend, it's one of several I go to there, but that's not an apples to apples comparison; it's a $320/ hr GFE shop, which is not what SkyWookie was describing in his post. He wrote:
Originally Posted by Petey1015
[View Original Post]
So again to SkyWookie, if you didn't see my earlier questing, what are some of your recommendations for NY and L. A. for the hot young girls? I will be in New York again soon, possibly L. A. Relatively soon. Vegas, not so much.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 14:12 #47311Senior Member

Posts: 1456Atf
So sure she is your ATF, but you are still a customer, and she is still a provider. You pay this woman for FS. I just can't see it being a good idea "lending" or investing 10 k. She's not your buddy or friend, simply a client no matter how nice she acts. The scary part is that she knows you have 10 k to burn, I probably wouldn't be laying my cards out on the table to a provider. Just my 2 cents. I'd find a way to back away from this one. Besides she is saying she doesn't want to to the dirty anymore so if you enjoy her services that will likely end.
Originally Posted by BearHunt
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 13:29 #47310Banned Member

Posts: 2410I mentioned one in my previous review.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 13:09 #47309Senior Member

Posts: 145610-12
I'm being contacted by some places because they are so slow they are trying to get people in. Many parlors are really slow, doing 1-2 massages a day if they are lucky, that's why they are pushing for bigger tips. They are trying to make a days pay off 1 or 2 guys. I know some places get hot and everyone goes there for a bit but overall shops are hurting.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 12:43 #47308Banned Member

Posts: 13634Buford no, but Gainesville has Bali Spa and Terrachi Spa.
Originally Posted by KryptoniteCK
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 11:42 #47307

Posts: 682Wrong, again
But I spoke to the mamasan and you and GimpyJay in the white Mazda are person non-grata.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 11:37 #47306Senior Member

Posts: 74710 to 12
Care to share these places where the girls work so long and hard.
Originally Posted by Ecclesiastical
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




